Did GGG bow to the trade-BOTs and gave up?

Not this. The currency/fragment market is for sure fully owned by BOTs atm! Just check the freaking stacks which are owned/sold.

And please guys, noone is stupid enough to belive there are real-persons behind accs which buy and sell 10000s of chaos for alt/fusing/exe/currency/fragments every hour with perma switching 4-6 char groups jumping in and out of the hideouts and trade windows popping up every 10 seconds.
It's an automated process done by program-code aka BOT!

Even Lani at Oriath is more real then this robots.
Last edited by Schakar on Oct 13, 2019, 11:17:13 AM
"
Schakar wrote:
Not this. The currency/fragment market is for sure fully owned by BOTs atm!

You did it again. Exaggerating the real facts.

How much trading do you actually do? I myself actually was flipping currency for mirrors during legion and sometimes the people I thought were bots, actually weren't.

You know there's a trade app that helps people keep track of their trades? There's also an app for faster currency clicking -the thing that makes people add currency to a trade at supersonic speeds.
"
Schakar wrote:
When I do currency searches I lose the interest to play PoE. Not as I don't like the game. But as I HATE cheater, abuser and BOT users so much!!

And then I have to notice ... ANY currency trade is 110% controled by BOTs!
Not only the Currency/Fragment market but too the OP-unique market and sometimes even the FOTM-rare markets :(.

GGG, did you simply gave up the fight against 3d-party RMT and BOTs ???
This is the only game that I'm glad we have trade bots. Otherwise it would be impossible to trade in some cases.
And the main reason is that, the trading is so tedious that many people don't participate creating this odd situation.
"
Ringcycle wrote:
"
Schakar wrote:

How much trading do you actually do? I myself actually was flipping currency for mirrors during legion and sometimes the people I thought were bots, actually weren't.

You know there's a trade app that helps people keep track of their trades? There's also an app for faster currency clicking -the thing that makes people add currency to a trade at supersonic speeds.

How is that app called for faster currency clicking ? :) ty
"
Ringcycle wrote:
"
Schakar wrote:

Such an app would be just as against the ToS as botting is though.
If it wasn't for bots I wouldn't be able to convert my crappy currency into exalts, they are a blessing.
"
Schakar wrote:
When I do currency searches I lose the interest to play PoE. Not as I don't like the game. But as I HATE cheater, abuser and BOT users so much!!

And then I have to notice ... ANY currency trade is 110% controled by BOTs!
Not only the Currency/Fragment market but too the OP-unique market and sometimes even the FOTM-rare markets :(.

GGG, did you simply gave up the fight against 3d-party RMT and BOTs ???

You do realise that quite a large majority of people in the know sit and flip currency to make a pile of exalts so they can play as many builds as they want stress free right?

Pretty sure I have never traded with anything that even resembles a bot outside of currency / frag stackables though.

Closest I get is the "Auto TY" from mercury trade helper, but that can hardly be considered a bot when there's a real person on the other side controlling it.

(Although tbh, and I have put this point across before, it's a blessing when I start up the dreaded "Currency trade up to exalt" process and run into an instant Invite-Trade-TY from a bot / flipper. No reason to be angry with them when they make the shaky trade experience this game has that much smoother and more enjoyable.)
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
they didn't give up they never made any attempt lmao its not quite the same thing
If people just use bots to sell currency and even for more involved trades it pushes the last people who used to sell currency normaly out of the market.

If a competitor in any real world trade uses automation where you use manual labor you are not able to compete anymore.

I would feel like a sucker standing in my hideout manually trading while other people just use bots.

So what are you gonnna do? Either you join them or you give up on it.
It's a failure on GGG's behalf.

With bots selling currency you can really just cut out the middle man and make a centralized exchange. At this point it makes no difference what so ever except that these trade bots will show up as players playing the game in their statistics. A centralized exchange would cut those numbers short.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
i trade with the same guy/bot since 3 leagues now.

its pretty damn obvious hes a bot, always same delays between each actions, always same waiting time before hitting accept, always on, always insta invite ; its pretty damn obvious.

even his name is a directive on how he wants you to proceed...

at this point i can only assume GGG fully endorses trade botters.

its good for me at the end of the day, i know i can instantly trade currencies without wondering if he will respond ;)
Last edited by teksuoPOE on Oct 16, 2019, 12:31:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info