Did GGG bow to the trade-BOTs and gave up?

+1
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I sometimes do currency flipping myself and I can tell you, it's not 110% done by bots.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
"
stevich wrote:

So what are you gonnna do? Either you join them or you give up on it.
It's a failure on GGG's behalf.

The problem: I tend to respect EULAs and CoCs. I I'm pritty sure ... with my "luck" the moment I start a BOT to keep up with all this BOTers ... I get insta banned ;).

So no, using a trade BOT my selve is a no-go!

And it is VERY frustrating to see people who clearly violate the EULA/CoC hording thousends of chaos/exalts(/mirrors) while I can hardly afford to buy new gloves which are better then the one I use atm :(.

And I give a s... if there are reagions at the world where many players (and some RMTs) prefare to pay money then invest time to progress!!!!!!! (ASIA).
creat own servers for them where BOTing is allowed ... but please GG ... BAN THIS HONKS AT ALL NORMAL SERVERS !!!!!!!!!!

Just hit the button with : "BANWAVE" once a week at random times !!

Or hell, even better, creat your own GGG-BANWAVE-BOT which do it for you and let it run EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Last edited by Schakar on Oct 15, 2019, 7:52:30 PM
Did GGG sellout to Tencent? Is Tencent a chinese company?
Reconcile.
Last edited by iEUnbreakable on Oct 15, 2019, 10:14:05 PM
The bots are here to simulate auction house i guess
Need more brains, exile?
Inevitable result of intentionally making trade disruptive, unimmersive, unpleasant, frustrating, and annoying.

Thank Chris for the bots.
The bots are the natural progression of how we get trade improvements in this game. First players implement third party solutions to problems then after they become pervasive enough GGG finally does it.
It's not that they gave up, GGG never really bothered.

Just check ebay.de. A chinese provider offers 100 exalted orbs in blight league for 77 Euro and he sold that offer already 425 times. 425x77 Euro is quite some money. 425x100 exalted are a lot of exalted - and that's just one of his offers. He offers a variety of exalted packages.

It could be so easy to strike down on them.....

But tbh, I also don't care. Doesn't affect my way of playing the game, but I understand the frustration of others who feel affected by it.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
All this, and the scam posts, are great arguments for removing trade all together. Not likely to happen, but if it does we'll have a nice record of who to blame.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
All this, and the scam posts, are great arguments for removing trade all together. Not likely to happen, but if it does we'll have a nice record of who to blame.

Amen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info