[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Any alternatives to chest piece plan to invest in this a bit just a little short on currency at the moment
Cyclone is also an option if you are struggling with stuns
What do you guys think about using arakaali's fang?
I started using it instead of the +1 wand and dps increase is insane. + you lose no tankiness at all.
"
Mikavanlaar wrote:
I started using it instead of the +1 wand and dps increase is insane. + you lose no tankiness at all.

What about the frenzy charges for your crawler from poachers mark? Your spectres are fine without the spirit offering auto casts? I honestly just don't know enough about spiders to really judge but could be ok if your spectres are ok I guess.
"
lordaverage42 wrote:
"
Mikavanlaar wrote:

What about the frenzy charges for your crawler from poachers mark? Your spectres are fine without the spirit offering auto casts? I honestly just don't know enough about spiders to really judge but could be ok if your spectres are ok I guess.

I havent done any "big" bosses but i've been running constant tier 16's and my spectres havent even lost hp.
Went from (35c)

To (70c)

Was this a good move? Couldn't find one with optimal colours for less than a few exalts and couldn't afford that. Ended up being between 3R1G2B, 2R2G2B and this new one and thought this would be better (plus the corruption seemed alright for the price). Was that the best choice?

Cheers!

Last edited by Imthetweety on Dec 27, 2019, 5:45:26 AM
Im a bit disapointed : so it's impossible to play Time of Need and Unwavering Crusade without brine king ? Until know, Bastion of Hope is the perfect protection for stun but i have to sacrifice other ascendancies.

If Im taking Time of Need + brine king I'm still stun time to time and it's a lost of quality of life.

If Im not taking Time of Need, do i have to spend 10 regret each time I go for big boss ??

Im sorry to say that the stun immunity issue is painfull to resolve...
I'm about to try this build cause it looks fun.
One question: I have a WE with clarity Extra Es, Discipline es regen and Hatred converting physical to cold damage.
Is the latter a problem for elemental equilibrium?
It shouldn't but I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks
"
Cormus wrote:
Im a bit disapointed : so it's impossible to play Time of Need and Unwavering Crusade without brine king ? Until know, Bastion of Hope is the perfect protection for stun but i have to sacrifice other ascendancies.

If Im taking Time of Need + brine king I'm still stun time to time and it's a lost of quality of life.

If Im not taking Time of Need, do i have to spend 10 regret each time I go for big boss ??

Im sorry to say that the stun immunity issue is painfull to resolve...

Unwavering Crusade only give you 5-6% more damage, so just stick with Time of Need i recommend
I want to hit the HOA Level 31 Breakpoint to get 1%more AS per Virulence.

Unfortunate i can't find out how to acomplish that while keeping my spectres at Level 25 for 1 more to enable Onslaught.

Got a +2 Wand atm.
If i go back to ColdIronPoint or got myself a rare shield with +1 to allchaosgems my HOA would be 31 but this is as far as i have got.

Please help tyvm
Last edited by Chaoskaktus on Dec 27, 2019, 7:39:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info