[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

if you guys would look at my build and tell me what you think of the tank and dps on it. im curious about how other people think of the way i got to a 5 aura build (i think know i can make it 6 auras with flesh/stone just requires 100 and a skitterbot mana reserve helmm enchant.) i have been looking over other players builds and they seam intesting but no may if any at all had tried to reach 5 or even 6 auras. ( i can link a pastbin when i get home or you just look it up yourself in the meantime.)

also for the people that are interested the way i would achieve 6 auras is as follows.

1. i would pick up 4% mana reserve in the center of the tree
2. 20% reduced mana reserve on skitterbots
3. 2 48% reserve CoN rings

that should give me just enough mana unreserved to swap out increased duration for Flesh and Stone
Last edited by mcloren91 on Feb 13, 2020, 2:06:21 PM
"
mcloren91 wrote:
if you guys would look at my build and tell me what you think of the tank and dps on it. im curious about how other people think of the way i got to a 5 aura build (i think know i can make it 6 auras with flesh/stone just requires 100 and a skitterbot mana reserve helmm enchant.) i have been looking over other players builds and they seam intesting but no may if any at all had tried to reach 5 or even 6 auras. ( i can link a pastbin when i get home or you just look it up yourself in the meantime.)

also for the people that are interested the way i would achieve 6 auras is as follows.

that should give me just enough mana unreserved to swap out increased duration for Flesh and Stone

I’ve seen someone with 6 auras, I think the pinnacle is actually 7 auras using both clarity and precision.

To do 6 auras you either need to run 2 perfect CoN or get the HoAg 30% enchant on your helm. All the tricks on the tree with many of the jewels with mana reduced reservation and run the cheaper auras I.e spider and flesh and stone and no discipline. I personally didn’t want to go that route because it is a more dps orientated setup and I like discipline so I stayed on these 5 auras. The other trick is to run more green gems in skin instead of so many high cost gems like minion damage, deathmark, damage on full life.
Last edited by Armisal on Feb 13, 2020, 5:58:35 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:
2/12 Minor Update:

1) Greater Multiple Projectiles greatly increases our single target damage. I can hold at 35-40 virulence much easier now! It also comes with casting speed at 20% quality and not nearly as clunky as I thought. I truly believe this should be the default support for ball lightning and poison instead of faster casting, especially against maps with chance to avoid poison.

2) Added tips on fertile catalyst! You no longer need conqueror's efficiency or the ultra high circle of nostalgia roll to fit in flesh and stone and/or aspect of the spider!

3) Added tips on notable boss fights, Sirus, and Blight. The scout tower spam strategy is pretty much bullet proof regardless of your spec!

Notable Boss Fights

You can stand and press/hold ball lightning and molten shield keys against most bosses. On maps with 2 or more damage mods, you will want to flask and vaal molten shell if you are trying to grind to 100, just to be safe.

1) Phoenix/Shaper - Heavy ground damage, just need to move your feet.
2) Acid Cavern Morgrants the Deafening - This guy is bugged and can delete anyone. He has a storm call/spectral throw combo that does more damage for each minion. He is much more threatening to a Zombie user than us, but still can do massive damage.
3) Uber Elder - Run circle around the map, spam balls of lightning in their general direction.

Sirus

To make the encounter 100% brain dead, you will want to have corrupted blood immunity from jewel, can not be frozen ring, and ideally ignite and shock immunity from Cyclopean Coil. Other than dodging the storm between phases, you want to be in his face as much as possible and spam ball lightning with greater multiple projectiles for maximum poison application. Whenever you hear "die" or see a big move coming, pop molten shield.

Blight

To reliably Blight's, just get two ring enchants with +25% range to scout tower each. Then use triple amber oil to get -60% cost of towers on blighted maps. Spam scout towers all over the map, stand near pump and win.

Deep Delve

You will want to abuse the Soul Ripper flask for infinite Vaal Molten Shells. Pop your armor flask so you get maximum vaal molten shell value. Deeper into delve, ironically you will need more damage than defense. The 1700 delve Guardian had 11 million shaper damage with frenzy charges up. Flesh and Stone is also great as it gives us the RNG defense we need.

Hitmanb, I use GMP and fast cast for auls but I find point blank casting of ball still only stacks like 10 times. If I go back a bit he charges and it’s back to where we started. It feels more counter productive to keep moving away as his charge hurts more than his auto attack and you aren’t damaging him anyway while moving. In your testing can you see if point blank GMP helps? I did find it helps a bit but not sure if it is helping or i'm just imagining it.
Last edited by Armisal on Feb 14, 2020, 7:18:41 AM
"
Armisal wrote:
"
mcloren91 wrote:

I’ve seen someone with 6 auras, I think the pinnacle is actually 7 auras using both clarity and precision.

To do 6 auras you either need to run 2 perfect CoN or get the HoAg 30% enchant on your helm. All the tricks on the tree with many of the jewels with mana reduced reservation and run the cheaper auras I.e spider and flesh and stone and no discipline. I personally didn’t want to go that route because it is a more dps orientated setup and I like discipline so I stayed on these 5 auras. The other trick is to run more green gems in skin instead of so many high cost gems like minion damage, deathmark, damage on full life.

i have been thinking of swapping skitter bots for disline myself just so i can level to 100 safer.
I rarely comment on forums even i have played almost 8 years.
This is definitely my new favorite build ! Thank you :)
A8 Sirius, Uber elder + everything else deathless DONE.
Highest lvl char ever (95lvl) lol :D

Gear in spoiler, where wand + ring + boots selfcrafted
i use dual curse variation its been really good for me :)

Spoiler
Uber elder tank test close to total immune l think that it can be dane with skele version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAUoHeCruHw
Hey, how much currency will i have to invest at least to make this build viable/enjoyable?
"
supervi1 wrote:
Hey, how much currency will i have to invest at least to make this build viable/enjoyable?

From 50 to 300
"
"
supervi1 wrote:

From 50 to 300

well shit i only have 15-20 ex left :(
"
supervi1 wrote:
"
"
supervi1 wrote:

From 50 to 300

well shit i only have 15-20 ex left :(

i would say 20 ex min. you can probally find a setup for lvl 29HoAg for about that. cause there isnt that many parts that are that expenisve for this build. you only start getting expensive when you are trying to get lvl31HoAG and more then 4 auras. or you are trying to min max the 29 build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info