[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Just started perusing this and haven't found any explanation as to why you use the Golden Rule gem... It poisons *you*, not the target. Just gives you an armor buff when it does.

It's something you slot in only *after* you've gone CI and are then chaos (poison) immune?
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Dec 17, 2019, 12:18:44 AM
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Just started perusing this and haven't found any explanation as to why you use the Golden Rule gem... It poisons *you*, not the target. Just gives you an armor buff when it does.

It's something you slot in only *after* you've gone CI and are then chaos (poison) immune?

Correct, The Golden Rule reflects poisons you inflict.

CI makes you immune to this chaos damage from the poison.

This self-poisoning counts towards virulence, giving 100% instant max uptime for the crawler.
livejamie
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
Just wondering, on Death Attunement, why don't we take the two life/regen nodes instead of the damage nodes? I mean, keeping Spectres, and maybe even an equipped AG alive is a bit of a priority and the damage nodes are really small.

At the very least it would be a little help while our block chance is down without a Lethal Pride, meaning we proc the regen from the shield less often.

If you are taking pure meat shield spectres like the ones in the guide, you do not need it at all.

If you plan to take say chieftain, even AG with Kingmaker . . . you need WAY more investments in minion defense nodes to keep these alive against end game contents, and I feel it wastes too many points that do not benefit our crawler.

Yea, maybe you are right and support Spectres + AG is not the best idea, even if you don't plan to focus on deep delving. With how they changed endgame they would be very hard to keep alive in T15+ maps. Some of these bosses hit crazy hard. Probably best to get the tank spectres to taunt for us. That also means we will stay on Poacher's Mark as our curse, right? No Frenzys for the Crawler otherwise.

Another thing. Is it really not a big problem to give up stun immunity and get Time of Need? I mean, every little hit can stun a CI build, right? Would love to get Time of Need instead, but from past experience, a CI build without some way to get stun immnutity was horrible to play. But I guess the tank/taunt spectres help with that?

"
BlaqWolf wrote:

Nah, you can use it without any problem at all even before you go CI. You barely feel it, and it does double the amount of Virulence you get per poison you inflict, so more than worth it to use it as soon as you start using HoAg.

EDIT: To make it clear, we count as a target for poison too. So when we get hit by a reflected poison, it counts as another poison inflicted.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 17, 2019, 12:58:13 AM
Price of the Whakatutuki shield is going up too. Almost 70c now.
The whole build is becoming incredibly expensive.
Last edited by Kyokuji on Dec 17, 2019, 3:33:52 AM
"
Kyokuji wrote:

Yea, the shield went up a lot over the last day, but still, this never was a real budget build. I think I spent like 5ex now? Dunno the total, I bought the gear over the last day, but it does include a "reduced HoAg mana reservation" CoN. I equipped it all now at level 68 and I'm feeling pretty comfortable. Next on my list is an Enlighten 3 so I can run Skitterbots or Discipline instead of Flesh and Stone.

Only thing I don't like is the slow cast speed on ball lightning. Can't wait for a +1 wand so I can get rid of the curse on hit setup and put in faster casting...
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 17, 2019, 6:09:01 AM
"
Kyokuji wrote:

Lol price of the prophecy to upgrade shield skyrocketed i'm glad I picked mine up 1 day earlier.

Just as an update besides talking about prices, build is working pretty damn well for me. 12.6k ES. 24k armor w/o flask. Running cyclone with cold iron point. Gem slots feel a bit weird with cyclone setup but maybe i'm not realising something lol. HOAG is currently level 25 (level 19 gem + level 2 empower in skin of loyal). Just need to anoint something nice on amulet while I level enlighten so I can actually run the proper auras.

Killed the newly buffed elder (though he seems really not worth farming atm). Can't wait until I can afford a decent +1 wand cause not a fan of cyclone as much really. I almost have it unveiled for the craft so might just pick up the shittiest wand with +1 I can find.

Should maybe replace a few things until I get the double block passive from jewel though. Like rainbowstride and such won't be as impactful without it but it works for now cause they are just good boots. I also had to pick up a +30 dex node on tree for HOAG even with a +110 astramentis because of tempered spirit though now at level 86 im close to not needing it.

Fossil crafting jagged+corroded+metallic+shuddering with a prime chaotic is a good way to get the +1 minion mod (since it blocks out so many, and you can also get the +2 wand) for about 40c per attempt but if you are unlucky you will craft the wand with 3 suffixes which happened to me, then you can't craft trigger socketed spells. luckily the annul took off something safe but yeah watch out if you go down that method.

Last edited by lordaverage42 on Dec 17, 2019, 6:19:46 AM
Come on, you guys are exagerating.
It's quite hard to level up i give you that, but with less than 2ex worth of equips and without uber lab it's going pretty smooth here.

Almost nothing since I hit lv 70 gave me troubles. I don't have half of the equips, on 5L, without fully leveled gems nor even pantheons and flasks set right and I still using act4 spectres.
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Come on, you guys are exagerating.
It's quite hard to level up i give you that, but with less than 2ex worth of equips and without uber lab it's going pretty smooth here.

Almost nothing since I hit lv 70 gave me troubles. I don't have half of the equips, on 5L, without fully leveled gems nor even pantheons and flasks set right and I still using act4 spectres.

just out of curiosity, what are your stats?
"
just out of curiosity, what are your stats?

lv 79
6300 es
4700 mana
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
Anyone here killed Sirus yet with it? How safe is it?

I'm currently killing him with my RF which is extremely hard to do deathless.. I wonder how would this build fare.

Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info