[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
60r15 wrote:
Is Death Attunement really necessary? That's four points to spend elsewhere.

Death Attunement does give minion attack speed but really it is there to help maintain Radiant Crusade with onslaught. Basically you get:
- Attack Speed
- Onslaught
- consistent Feed Frenzy
- Additional meat shield to take hits instead of you

If you didn't want to spend 4 points, you could anoint it instead.
"
MonkiGW2 wrote:
"
kosygin wrote:
Hi, having lots of fun with this build!
Can anyone help me though? My crawler doesn't nearly do as much damage as it should at this level....Any pointers how to increase damage?

Cant create a POB, sorry :(
My characters can be viewed, thx in advance!

How are you doing with your Virulence stacks? I see you aren't using the Golden Rule or Lesser Poison. With 40 stacks of Virulence you are doing about 1mil DPS but if you aren't maintaining the stacks then you aren't getting that damage. You do have two enlightens in your helmet. You could move flame dash to your helmet and add lesser poison. Also, and empower 4 will go along way with increasing damage.

Thanx a lot for the pointers. Sometimes the stacks are a bit slow idd...Will make the suggested switch :-)
"
MonkiGW2 wrote:
"
60r15 wrote:

Death Attunement does give minion attack speed but really it is there to help maintain Radiant Crusade with onslaught. Basically you get:
- Attack Speed
- Onslaught
- consistent Feed Frenzy

2 Skitterbots and 3 Spectres is 5 allies for Radiant Crusade onslaught. Am I missing something?
"
60r15 wrote:
"
MonkiGW2 wrote:
"
60r15 wrote:

- Attack Speed
- Onslaught
- consistent Feed Frenzy

2 Skitterbots and 3 Spectres is 5 allies for Radiant Crusade onslaught. Am I missing something?

very unfortunately, skitterbot does not count as allies, or at least not counted towards the Radiant Crusade buff

i'm running 4 spectres + the scorpion itself for the onslaught, it is not permanent. I'm considering adding a golem, but there is really no gem slot and they die fairly often in delve.

also if you put your lethal pride on the left side, the 4 points will grand some strength and random extra bonus which might be 5% str
Last edited by snorlaxyzq on Nov 6, 2019, 3:57:01 PM
Love the guide. Very fun build
Somehow I am fully geared sitting at only 10k shield.
No watchers eye yet.

By the way please tell us which lethal pride is the one we need to use.
The first one I bought was useless
"

You need 3 Grand Spectrum.
With 1 you only get 30 base mana, but with 3 it is 30x3 Each, so you are missing about 240 base mana. With all that reserved, you will get higher es.

"
which lethal pride is the one we need to use.

Any one that says "by Kiloava" would make your Keystone become Glancing Blows, that what this build is looking for, as it doubles your block chance(at the cost of taking 50% of dmg from hits you blocked).

The different numbers only changes the random added bonus on Notables.
Last edited by snorlaxyzq on Nov 7, 2019, 12:09:09 AM
11/06 Update:

Want to play Herald of Purity instead? Only need very minor changes!

POB: https://pastebin.com/FBg49AYx

1) 5 red 1 blue Skin of Royal
2) Circle of Guilt instead of Circle of Nostalgia
3) Change Poison to Culling Strike and make sure you max out your Ball of Lightning. Against normal mobs, your Spectre will do enough damage for your Culling Strike to proc. Against rare mobs you should have no problem maintain four Sentinels.

Pros: More single target damage. It is easier to maintain four Sentinels against single target bosses. You can replace The Golden Rule with a good jewel with mana, strength, and intelligence. You can save four passive points from Death Attunement as you will have no problem maintaining 5 allies required for Onslaught with 3 spectres.

Cons: Sentinels will die in deep delve, and map clear speed is not quite as good as scorpion with full screen pierce. Mana reservation is also more strict, will need to use 37% or more reduced mana reservation on Circle of Guilt to turn on Skitterbot.

Still, if you want a super cool and viable Herald of Purity build this is it! And it is off-meta and completely refreshing.
Last edited by hitmantb on Nov 6, 2019, 11:39:48 PM
"
snorlaxyzq wrote:
"

With 1 you only get 30 base mana, but with 3 it is 30x3 Each, so you are missing about 240 base mana. With all that reserved, you will get higher es.

"

Any one that says "by Kiloava" would make your Keystone become Glancing Blows, that what this build is looking for, as it doubles your block chance(at the cost of taking 50% of dmg from hits you blocked).

Thank you so much for your response. I am having so much fun with this and you are a gent for replying so steadily and informatively.

I am still scratching my head o find what am i missing.

I have the 3 spectrums
I think this is not bad

https://imgur.com/vditMwq
"
"
snorlaxyzq wrote:
"

"

Thank you so much for your response. I am having so much fun with this and you are a gent for replying so steadily and informatively.

I am still scratching my head o find what am i missing.

I have the 3 spectrums

I put your character in PoB and applied the clarity watcher's eye. With that jewel your ES goes up to 17-18k. I assume you are using two timeless jewels (one is lethal pride) and that is why you have the three notables selected.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info