[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Mooginator wrote:
Thanks for the build, Hitman! One thing I am confused with is the leveling process; we have very little health and shield while leveling, and the first tree provided is a CI tree (so we really pursue no health nodes other than Cruel Preparation). Is there a way to boost our survival between 50-68, or are we expected to follow a life-based tree on our way to 68?

UPDATE: Yah this build is squishy as all getgo prior to 68. Definitely not HC viable - somebody leveling this is pretty sure to die a few times (at 64 with BiS gear for leveling only spotting 1k health and 1.4k or so shield).

I still don't know if the expectation is to level up with the L68 tree, or if you recommend an alternative tree until transitioning to CI at 68.

Remember, the vast majority of PoE players don't run CI and aren't familiar with transitioning. As such covering this is important IMO.

While I know this build rocks starting at 68, getting to that point is a bit rough - an update to the leveling section would be solid - and at least explaining why we go CI while leveling vs. life, and perhaps giving some advice for those who don't want to die while making this build :)

Thanks for the comments. I never really had problem from 50-68 myself, as we are a ranged character after all. On HC of course, you may consider take more life to be safer.
+1 level shapper's gloves, lvl 3 enlighten and still not mannaging to use hatred + skitterbots...

What I'm I doin wrong?

Thanks
10/30 Update:

Our Zombies were great for mapping, but they die a lot in delve 500 and constantly re-summon is annoying and not practical in boss fights. So we brought in heavy tanks!

With four Towering Figments from Act 4 Grand Arena, they have 125K health each and if they ever die before I do, I may replace Elemental Army with Minion Life for 210K health. They provide the same benefits: Feeding Frenzy, Onslaught and Elemental Army buff, 25% MORE damage for the crawler!

I have yet to see their life go down and I don't ever need to cast convocation! They absorb so much damage for me, it feels like a different level of OPness!

I am also looking to try:

Stoneskin Flayer (170K health base!) if I can ever find it in deep delve!
Last edited by hitmantb on Oct 30, 2019, 11:56:08 PM
Awesome build. Been leveling this baby to 96 without dying post 80, only once due to corrupted blood and bought corrupted gem instsntly lol.

Anyways, my Guardian is mixing in raise zombie, spectre host chieftain carnage chieftain for frenzy and power charge, animate guardian. Kingmaker is simply too good. Its like 11-12% more damage for HOA.

Currently sitting at 19.2 k ES, 5.2 mil dps HOA. Can potentially reach 6 mil dps with minssing pieces like right color royal of the loyal skins and helmet enchant to fit skitterbots in. I pushed this build to delve at 800+ without problems, and I found whakatutuki was actually better because 5% of life regen constantly was much better. Also, whakatutuki gave a giant dps boost to HOA so it could kill stuffs fast before they could do anything to us.

1000+ delve is definitely possible.
"
jackietran24 wrote:
Awesome build. Been leveling this baby to 96 without dying post 80, only once due to corrupted blood and bought corrupted gem instsntly lol.

Anyways, my Guardian is mixing in raise zombie, spectre host chieftain carnage chieftain for frenzy and power charge, animate guardian. Kingmaker is simply too good. Its like 11-12% more damage for HOA.

Currently sitting at 19.2 k ES, 5.2 mil dps HOA. Can potentially reach 6 mil dps with minssing pieces like right color royal of the loyal skins and helmet enchant to fit skitterbots in. I pushed this build to delve at 800+ without problems, and I found whakatutuki was actually better because 5% of life regen constantly was much better. Also, whakatutuki gave a giant dps boost to HOA so it could kill stuffs fast before they could do anything to us.

1000+ delve is definitely possible.

I think the mixed minion variety definitely adds a lot more damage for mapping and Uber Elder.

However I do believe in deeper delves, the 125,000 life (210,000 if we drop elemental army for increased minion life) Titanic Figments will do more for us as tanks, and still adds all the benefits to our crawlers with feeding frenzy, onslaught and elemental army -resistance.

Give it a try and I think you will be impressed how maintenance free they are compared to Zombies and all other Spectres in the game. I feel so safe hiding behind them haha :)
Hey, quick question regarding the spectres. Last time I played spectres was a few leagues ago and then the level of the spectres was dependent on the zone you summoned them in. If these Titans can only be summoned in Act 4, they are really low level. So I guess they changed that up somehow? How does it work? Thank you very much, testing out the build atm and leveling it, goes smooth so far, maybe I will try to league start it next league.
"
Sisko1980 wrote:
Hey, quick question regarding the spectres. Last time I played spectres was a few leagues ago and then the level of the spectres was dependent on the zone you summoned them in. If these Titans can only be summoned in Act 4, they are really low level. So I guess they changed that up somehow? How does it work? Thank you very much, testing out the build atm and leveling it, goes smooth so far, maybe I will try to league start it next league.

Raise Spectre was reworked to be 100% about gem level, it no longer matters where you summon the minions!
11/01 - Found an even more OP Spectre tank!

Stoneskin Frayer, 175K health, fast movement speed, fast attack speed.

Check out the "Choose The Right Spectre" section on how to get it!
"
hitmantb wrote:
11/01 - Found an even more OP Spectre tank!

Stoneskin Frayer, 175K health, fast movement speed, fast attack speed.

Check out the "Choose The Right Spectre" section on how to get it!

They all die fast as well
Hi, ty for the guide,
Im a bit confused on where you are using zombies? its not in your skill-setup and you are refering to it under your accendancy setup.

Also - why do we have to use both lesser poison and poison support for the added chaos dmg to spells? Can see some ppl are using only poison support and others use both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info