Best way to find Aul in 3.8

i wish ggg buff alot more chance to find/spawn aul crystal king! rly cool boss and good boss fight but super ultra rare and impossible to find him
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Mortyx wrote:
I found one this league (first time ever lol) in 190 depth so i think that he still spawn starting at monster level 83 areas.

I went sideways most of the time, so it's probbably easier this way to find him, but it's still RNG if he will ever exist on your delve or not lol (300+ zana breach mod maps done and no chayula).

I randomly got chayula on t1 map like wharf - even died but at least did enough damage to get credit for a takedown albeit with just 3 splinters from him.

In the previous leagues I'd be active in it typically took forever and a day for him to pop. In a league I'm barely playing it popped before I saw my first arcanist box let alone a tier 3 map.
Yep, totally over league play.

I was going side ways around depth 170 for a long while.

Did find a few Primeval cities at 170 but just no sight of Aul so decided to head downward and found Aul soon after.
This is somewhat disappointing.

I'd figure once you reach monster lvl 83, that's it in terms of finding new things. If they were going to leave Aul stuck down at the levels he used to be at, should have left the monster level scaling the same so that people would go down there naturally.
"
I am now down at ~400. Have had several Kurgals and Ahuatotlis, but no Aul. Which is weird, considering last league I immediately found him after 270, at around 275 or so.

Why is it "weird"? This is totally in the realm of what most people experience from league to league. What would've been weird is if you had found like five Auls at depth 275.

I've hit depth 400 by the end of every league that Delve has been active and this is my first league finding Aul (at depth 304 or so)
Last edited by codetaku on Oct 12, 2019, 9:48:41 AM
^ Accurate
"
codetaku wrote:
"
I am now down at ~400. Have had several Kurgals and Ahuatotlis, but no Aul. Which is weird, considering last league I immediately found him after 270, at around 275 or so.

Why is it "weird"? This is totally in the realm of what most people experience from league to league. What would've been weird is if you had found like five Auls at depth 275.

I've hit depth 400 by the end of every league that Delve has been active and this is my first league finding Aul (at depth 304 or so)

It´s normal in terms of RNG in the game but is it healthy game experience?
I miss good old boss runs known from diablo 2 and other games.
Tough one to balance for the game studio.

If they make the delve bosses too common it will devalue their loot and make them unrewarding.
If they make them too uncommon players might get bored or give up if they never find them.
"
kompaniet wrote:

If they make the delve bosses too common it will devalue their loot and make them unrewarding.
If they make them too uncommon players might get bored or give up if they never find them.

What about making them more common and balance their loot.
Why gating fun fights behind some rng wall.
What´s the core of every good Arpg? Progressing through the game, improving characters while challenging some bosses (or other players eventually) and getting sweet loot.
Last edited by Rakiii on Oct 13, 2019, 5:51:37 AM
"
Rakiii wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

What about making them more common and balance their loot.
Why gating fun fights behind some rng wall.
What´s the core of every good Arpg? Progressing through the game, improving characters while challenging some bosses (or other players eventually) and getting sweet loot.

Easier said than done i think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info