Best way to find Aul in 3.8

A fix for this would be allowing a forced spawn once an abyssal city appears for the first time after reaching the required depth.

Speaking of BS RNG. I had two Ahuatotli's next to each other this league. That wouldn't be too impressive, but I hate that boss. He one shots me with that freaking channelled physbomb spell. I just can't be arsed setting up specifically for the fight :p Aul on my build is easy money tho.
So the best way is to go sideways starting 250 depth ?
or just keep going deeper?
Spent the last 4 days chasing aul down with no luck yet
I got 200+ niko missions before I started to look for this Aul in my mines. I've used them all up on high-quant T16 maps while farming Uber Elder. Searched depths 200-400 for this Aul. Not one appeared. I think that's about 8mil sulphite spent, and my interest in this game is almost spent as well. There is something immoral about this spawn RNG. Just horrible.

This league 'challenge' is miscategorized. It's should be placed after 'Endgame Grinds' -- as Endless Grind!
"
crunkatog wrote:
Yeah i've been going sideways at ~280 for a very long time (since betrayal) and haven't noticed the "better delve experience" promised with the reworking of Delve for 3.8.

Still the same old vaal cities with boxes of corrupted white maps,

Just bad luck, today I had 9 guardian maps from 2 city nodes so......... For me delve is very close to perfect now!

on topic: I don't think that there is a best way to find Aul. It's just delve a lot and pray to rngesus.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Nov 24, 2019, 6:15:44 AM
I hate that such cool bosses are gated behind rng or a pay wall.
I would prefer them being much more common with reduced drop rate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info