[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

THANK YOU FOR THIS GOOD BUILD! Very engaging and fun to play with...

If someone is selling boots with the enchant, could he message me?

Tahnks in advance!
"
BenKerkhofs wrote:
THANK YOU FOR THIS GOOD BUILD! Very engaging and fun to play with...

If someone is selling boots with the enchant, could he message me?

Tahnks in advance!

Yw mate! =)

Is no-one really selling them at poe-trade?
Idk if I have a spare pair to sell, i'll check.

My account is finally working again after help from support staff, so now i'm able to play again whew, I see we had a really nice patch!
Also a buff to our build in the awakener fight=P
>> Immunity to Shock now correctly prevents you from being Shocked while standing in the Desolation of the Awakener ground effect.

Still looking for a weapon upgrade, can we go off PoB Average Hit increase? I found a 3ex weapon with gain 6% lightning as extra chaos and 5% non-chaos as extra chaos and yet it's a -3.6% increase over current weapon.

I guess I'm having trouble finding which stat is the most important to get as high as possible or to be sure to include..
10/10 Build, easy to follow and works like a charm.

fast map clear and high survival rate because of the high ES.

on a sidenote tho, i would change the elemental focus and the lightning penetration on lightning spire trap to the awakened kind. and the same for the added lightning and the lighting penetration on the shavs.

but rly nice build easy to follow and easy to run ingame. '

/edit/ okay i just noticed that im not using inspiration and elemental fouc on shavs, i have added lightning and cluster traps, but still works like a absolute charm xD
Last edited by TheTrueKingRizla on Jan 26, 2020, 11:50:41 AM
"
zeddemore wrote:
Still looking for a weapon upgrade, can we go off PoB Average Hit increase? I found a 3ex weapon with gain 6% lightning as extra chaos and 5% non-chaos as extra chaos and yet it's a -3.6% increase over current weapon.

I guess I'm having trouble finding which stat is the most important to get as high as possible or to be sure to include..

Zedd - Late reply, but yes, you can go by PoB. I've been generally aiming to make sure for a +90 trap damage or spell damage or lightning damage prefix as the primary lifter, then +1 to lightning skills and max crit mult.

Added lighting damage and added crit chance are both great, but your mileage may vary on how impactful each is to you. Add Extra Chaos are good as well, but not as impactful as the primaries.

You can play with the item in PoB's custom item text edit by adding/removing/commenting individual lines of text, then preview how it changes the damage by hovering over the save button.

With my particular setup the contribution to Lightning Trap, per affix, looks like this when editing a "fake" item line by line:

92% increased Trap/Lightning/Spell damage: 24k dmg
+1 to Level of all Lightning Spell Skill Gems: 15k dmg
38% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier: 11k dmg
Adds 7 to 107 Lightning Damage to Spells: 10k dmg
69% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells: 9k dmg
Gain 5% of Non-Chaos Damage as Extra Chaos Damage: 5k dmg

Also - Grats and thanks for the work here, Oester. I think this is the first time I've played a single build this long without even rolling a second character. Really enjoying this one. Good job. :)

Last edited by RogueActual on Jan 26, 2020, 2:55:02 PM
Hey,

first: big thanks for this build. i really love playing it.
it's the first time i crafted gear for my build, cause i understood what to do.

i play poe for a bit now, but i only start to understand what stats do what etc...

can somehow look over my char and tell me what to upgrade next.
i really want to have that watcher's eye with increased energy shield, but i need more time for the 30 ex...

pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/LjsrFetC
*discipline is enabled of course.. -> 9k ES

Last edited by Gianine on Jan 27, 2020, 6:45:20 AM
I am struggling a bit now. Have problems in 15/16t maps, dying often there. Warlords are not hard to kill, also big bad guy Sirus is killable. Because I don't have the right enchant, what support gem I would replace with pierce support? It should help until I finaly get the right enchant to helm.
https://pastebin.com/L7SgbtZn
Thank you for ideas and advices :)
Last edited by Kminek666 on Jan 27, 2020, 7:24:18 AM
"
RogueActual wrote:
Also - Grats and thanks for the work here, Oester. I think this is the first time I've played a single build this long without even rolling a second character. Really enjoying this one. Good job. :)

"
10/10 Build, easy to follow and works like a charm. fast map clear and high survival rate because of the high ES. D

Thx a lot guys, it's nice motivation for me also:)

"
Gianine wrote:
Hey,
first: big thanks for this build. i really love playing it.
it's the first time i crafted gear for my build, cause i understood what to do.

i play poe for a bit now, but i only start to understand what stats do what etc...

can somehow look over my char and tell me what to upgrade next.
i really want to have that watcher's eye with increased energy shield, but i need more time for the 30 ex...

pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/LjsrFetC
*discipline is enabled of course.. -> 9k ES

I'll take a look tonight m8 and edit this msg :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 27, 2020, 2:01:32 PM
Hey. Thanks for this build.
I just hit lvl 70 and finished leveling.
I feel like I can't hit all the auruas withouth some lvl 4 enlightens. Are you skipping the bots, if not running enlighten lvl 4?

Also; My bloodmagic support can not enabel my zealotry gem - says I don't have enough life? I've never used this support gem before, so could someone maybe clarify why i might be getting this "too low life" ?
EDIT: I can run clarity lvl 1 + zealot at lvl 13 and still have 63 life left ^^ should i just get more life on gear to support this?

Also, what should I upgrade? I'm currentlu sitting on 1k life and 5.4K ES

¨

Thanks all
Last edited by LesserForms on Jan 28, 2020, 1:58:17 AM
I see you have a shield with reduced reservation. Now search for helm with 5% reduced mana reservation. With inspiration support wich boosts your dmg and helps with mana comsuption (replace with controlled destruction support in lightning trap skill link) you don't even need those expensive lvl 4 enlighten gems. May be you will need manage level of some gems.
Last edited by Kminek666 on Jan 28, 2020, 4:23:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info