[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

hi, thank you for the build, 5 minutes ago i killed my first 8 sirius solo with only 9 k ES, just have fun with this build and i would say its tanky.

if i die its just my fault because im playing alot more aggressive then you played in your videos.

have so much to improve, hope to get my enlighten lvl 4 soon to get more dmg notes in the tree.

just wanted to say thanks to you and your well balanced build :-)

Superfun build and nice change from my poison ranger. Bit of a different style to play with!

I'm still getting gear together but i feel like im missing something , my ES still pretty low and especially in delving i get one shot pretty easily. If you could take a look on what to improve first? (my atlas is still abit spiced up from my main char tho)

Still gaining my levels tho and talent nodes.

Cool build and for sure starter material !
"
Voodzzz wrote:
... , my ES still pretty low and especially in delving i get one shot pretty easily....

any reason why u dont use DISCIPLINE? this should solve your low ES a bit.

i dont have any problems in delve, i leveled from 93 to 94 without dying once in delve 200 - 210
Last edited by xtREEN on Jan 20, 2020, 7:14:20 AM
Totally overlooked that one , shame on me.
Gonna link that one too and see what it does

Thoughts on taking the build to 100? I’m reading it’s pretty Tanky. What would be the stats you would want to make sure you don’t die after 95 when it hurts. My guess is 11k ish ES? A watchers that does ?
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
Thoughts on taking the build to 100? I’m reading it’s pretty Tanky. What would be the stats you would want to make sure you don’t die after 95 when it hurts. My guess is 11k ish ES? A watchers that does ?

A watchers will get you to 12k in good gear yes, shouldn't get 1 shot by anything and you are very regenerative, rest is really up to your playstyle. :)

I don't have enough time to do level 100, it simply kills my brain the amount of farming it takes from 99-100, but I've been lvl 97-98 consistently regardless the leagues, it's definitely very do-able getting 100
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 21, 2020, 12:24:33 AM
Hello ! awesome build !. Mr. Oestergreen, can you advice me what should i upgrade in my gear? got 14ex. https://pastebin.com/2tQC9gzY
"
xtREEN wrote:
hi, thank you for the build, 5 minutes ago i killed my first 8 sirius solo with only 9 k ES, just have fun with this build and i would say its tanky.

if i die its just my fault because im playing alot more aggressive then you played in your videos.

have so much to improve, hope to get my enlighten lvl 4 soon to get more dmg notes in the tree.

just wanted to say thanks to you and your well balanced build :-)

thank you mate, kind words=) glad you enjoying it

"
Hydroatom wrote:
Hello ! awesome build !. Mr. Oestergreen, can you advice me what should i upgrade in my gear? got 14ex. https://pastebin.com/2tQC9gzY

If I was you i'd definitely buy a pair of boots with 1-160 lightning damage lab enchant on them. They're a strong and permanently active dps boost :)

Also when you can re-color your chest, consider using inspiration support instead of controlled destruction. You'll never struggle for mana even with low low free mana reserve and you'll gain dps (even if u lose dps on the tooltip, don't trust ingame tooltips)
edit: ignore me.
Last edited by luuisazuul on Jan 22, 2020, 9:28:17 PM
Thinking about trying this build out, my main is a mana guardian which can easily kill Sirus deathless.

My question is: does this build have good clear speed ? i'm primarily interested in speed clearing / legion monolith farming.

thank you.

also can this be used for the build ?
Last edited by allnamesaretaken50 on Jan 22, 2020, 11:27:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info