[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
bravo373 wrote:
So if we use Inspiration....we dont need to have 15% reduce mana shield...or? bcs i think now we can have pure dps shield...so and thats the point now o have about 8 100 energy sh....but i have low dps shield...if i sacrfice 200 shield i can have maybe +40-50 k dps from dps shield...Oester can u check me my dps on POB now? bcs i changed to Inspiration finally :) thx

You still need a mana reserve shield to regret the 4 mana reserve skill points on your tree. You have to take into account the damage/defense these 4 points would give you as opposed to a shield.

In my calculations, a Hunter or Shaper influenced Titanium Shield base is too expensive rn, buying a base to craft isn't worth it. You're better off running a defensive shield since we have 100% increased ES from equipped shield in our tree, and considering damage mods on it as a bonus.

Unless you're willing to drop a shit ton of currency into your shield...
"
xmadruguinha wrote:
"
bravo373 wrote:
So if we use Inspiration....we dont need to have 15% reduce mana shield...or? bcs i think now we can have pure dps shield...so and thats the point now o have about 8 100 energy sh....but i have low dps shield...if i sacrfice 200 shield i can have maybe +40-50 k dps from dps shield...Oester can u check me my dps on POB now? bcs i changed to Inspiration finally :) thx

You still need a mana reserve shield to regret the 4 mana reserve skill points on your tree. You have to take into account the damage/defense these 4 points would give you as opposed to a shield.

In my calculations, a Hunter or Shaper influenced Titanium Shield base is too expensive rn, buying a base to craft isn't worth it. You're better off running a defensive shield since we have 100% increased ES from equipped shield in our tree, and considering damage mods on it as a bonus.

Unless you're willing to drop a shit ton of currency into your shield...

Using inspiration allows you to drop 3 points, 2 from deep thoughts, 1 from going the aura side of sovereignty.

As for mana reservation vs spell damage shield, mana reservation would allow you to save that 3 points. Those 3 points usually wouldn't gain you any damage as they would be invested into energy shield nodes instead. Damage trade off would be ~80k+ for 500+ energy shield.

Do note that I have 2 level 4 enlightens, lvl21 blood magic, as well as -5% reservation on my helmet. Allows me to have ~110 mana with lvl14 clarity.
Last edited by GodIsAGirl on Jan 12, 2020, 2:39:15 AM
^What godisagirl said, plus it's really a matter of personal preference imo.

Would you like more defense, more ES etc .. in that case use the free'd up points that way.

If you just want full damage, a shield with pure dps stats is ofc the way to go, however if you self-craft or can afford to buy (expensive), it's possible getting a shield with double offensive stats, plus mana reserve reduce and good ES.

OT

Anyone know why the forum isn't showing a twitch live icon when I'm streaming btw? My twitch and poe is linked.
Why am I unable to use poe/trade to find your void sceptre? I can't find any xx% of ele dmg as added chaos dmg that is higher than 5%.

I also am trying to figure out how your PoB is at ~356k per trap and I'm at 236k..

https://pastebin.com/7fSDfuNA

Any help is appreciated. Thank you for the guide!
"
GodIsAGirl wrote:

Using inspiration allows you to drop 3 points, 2 from deep thoughts, 1 from going the aura side of sovereignty.

As for mana reservation vs spell damage shield, mana reservation would allow you to save that 3 points. Those 3 points usually wouldn't gain you any damage as they would be invested into energy shield nodes instead. Damage trade off would be ~80k+ for 500+ energy shield.

Do note that I have 2 level 4 enlightens, lvl21 blood magic, as well as -5% reservation on my helmet. Allows me to have ~110 mana with lvl14 clarity.

Lvl4 Enlightens make a huge difference in your unreserved mana pool. I have only 77 unreserved mana, I don't think I can regret any of the Sovereignty nodes and still be able to run Skitterbots. I didn't think about Deep Thoughts, though, will take a look into it.

"
zeddemore wrote:
Why am I unable to use poe/trade to find your void sceptre? I can't find any xx% of ele dmg as added chaos dmg that is higher than 5%.

I also am trying to figure out how your PoB is at ~356k per trap and I'm at 236k..

https://pastebin.com/7fSDfuNA

Any help is appreciated. Thank you for the guide!

Ele as chaos got nerfed in 3.9, now the max roll for 1-handed weapons is 5%. What you can do is look for a sceptre with Ele as Chaos and Lightning as Chaos, but they're 2 separate, fairly rare, mods...
Last edited by xmadruguinha on Jan 12, 2020, 9:40:14 PM
It is good build, exactly what i was looking for when searching something different. But I keep dying. Now dumping money to craft better helm with high ES (my actual helm is quite junk) and hope will get over 8k ES:D and also hoping my 306k shaper dps/mine will be enough to beat Awakener bad guy.
https://pastebin.com/VtRziuUM
Last edited by Kminek666 on Jan 13, 2020, 5:04:13 AM
"
It is good build, exactly what i was looking for when searching something different. But I keep dying. Now dumping money to craft better helm with high ES (my actual helm is quite junk) and hope will get over 8k ES:D and also hoping my 306k shaper dps/mine will be enough to beat Awakener bad guy.
https://pastebin.com/VtRziuUM

You should have np doing awakener:) A best-in-slot for awakener fight imo is a corrupted jewel with implicit "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you".

Makes phase 3 a joke when you can ignore the spinning lazer entirely basically and just focus dodging beam and doing DPS.

I'm at 9.5k ES atm, and i'm not in optimal ES gear yet, I hope to end at around 10-11k.

Gl mate!
I'm using lightning spire + lightning pen + controlled destruction + trap and mine damage. I was wondering if it would be better to use concentrated effect over controlled destruction?
"
destinyrocks wrote:
I'm using lightning spire + lightning pen + controlled destruction + trap and mine damage. I was wondering if it would be better to use concentrated effect over controlled destruction?

Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 14, 2020, 1:12:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info