[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Also, I have this, not sure if its worth trying to keep recoloring it as i'm out of money atm, so any suggestions on what blue gem to use instead of inspiration?
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Also, I have this, not sure if its worth trying to keep recoloring it as i'm out of money atm, so any suggestions on what blue gem to use instead of inspiration?

just got one with +2 as well ^^
personally i would go for a regular and keep this aside to work while you gather currency as inspiration is kinda strong but generally for 3rd blue you go awakened added lightning lvl 5 for the dmg and +1

Last edited by theo1000 on Dec 21, 2023, 2:51:25 PM
Well for now i'm using + crit, since im still in the story, and my crit chance is low. Out of money so couldn't afford a normal 6l one atm.
Last edited by Brian9824 on Dec 21, 2023, 2:58:16 PM
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Shield crafting still the same? Just spam dense fossils? Seems like odds of rolling ES were reduced

Still the same and still very easy to craft a decent starter shield.
140'ish tries according to craft of exile, for a t1-3 es# & es% with es-on-block shield craft, via dense fossils.

That's without calculating that you only need to actually hit 1 of those ES stats and then bench craft the other... since you can do that, the real amount of tries drops from 140 average to 32. (actually even less, because you can hit one or the other ES mod, which is not accounted for in the 32 math)

Dense fossils are as usual just 1c per and resos i would suggest you farm yourself by just chasing all the azurite in delve and buying resos directly from Niko.

About the body-armor, you are using
tainted chromatics to recolor with right?
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 21, 2023, 4:23:31 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Shield crafting still the same? Just spam dense fossils? Seems like odds of rolling ES were reduced

Still the same and still very easy to craft a decent starter shield.
140'ish tries according to craft of exile, for a t1-3 es# & es% with es-on-block shield craft, via dense fossils.

That's without calculating that you only need to actually hit 1 of those ES stats and then bench craft the other... since you can do that, the real amount of tries drops from 140 average to 32. (actually even less, because you can hit one or the other ES mod, which is not accounted for in the 32 math)

Dense fossils are as usual just 1c per and resos i would suggest you farm yourself by just chasing all the azurite in delve and buying resos directly from Niko.

About the body-armor, you are using
tainted chromatics to recolor with right?

Yeah I used tainted chromatics, got 9 left, but its perfectly usable right now so ill probably hold off on trying to change the color until I have my shield.
I find it really hard to replace

And I want a better base because this shield is forcing me to use dex craft on my gloves

So I guess I have to spam craft a shield to hit block and reservation?

My real question is, which colors are best for the chest? Spent a few divs to get
fixed up, but I'm not sure if 3g is better than 3b?
"
Fredd32 wrote:
I find it really hard to replace

And I want a better base because this shield is forcing me to use dex craft on my gloves

So I guess I have to spam craft a shield to hit block and reservation?

My real question is, which colors are best for the chest? Spent a few divs to get
fixed up, but I'm not sure if 3g is better than 3b?

yeah that shield is nice but the reqs are hard .
there are shields up for 1 - 5 divs right now but without reservation!( that puts a good one at 9+ ) as for spam craftin for res its 4 slot reso and gem fossil is 80c a pop . i dont know if changing your rings to fit - mana is the play , it depends on your budget.

go 3 blue if you have awakened gems . if not stay 3green
Last edited by theo1000 on Dec 21, 2023, 6:18:18 PM
"
theo1000 wrote:

yeah that shield is nice but the reqs are hard .
there are shields up for 1 - 5 divs right now but without reservation!( that puts a good one at 9+ ) as for spam craftin for res its 4 slot reso and gem fossil is 80c a pop . i dont know if changing your rings to fit - mana is the play , it depends on your budget.

go 3 blue if you have awakened gems . if not stay 3green

Heh, I bought that shield for 5c. I guess someone did a woopsie.
I guess I will have to wait for a good shield to be posted, I just bought my rings so I don't really look to change them right now, but I will for sure keep that -mana in mind, it's a really good tip!

Damn, I rolled past 3b, 1r, 2g because I was sure 3g was better, oh well, it's probably not the end of the world. I will work on that later on! :) Thanks for the tips!
Where does the ailment avoidance come from? Not seeing it in build
"
Brian9824 wrote:
Where does the ailment avoidance come from? Not seeing it in build

Shock immune from Tempest Shield.
Freeze/Slow immune from "One Step Ahead" ascendancy.
Corrupted Blood from a jewel implicit.
These are my main "scary" ones. Ignite can be a flask immunity or you can rely on heartstopper.

Anything else is through flasks or other corruptions you find/buy.

If you struggle with a specific ailment, you can also use your charge mastery to immune yourself, since our charges last for 30secs and get refreshed with traps going off.
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 21, 2023, 10:12:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info