[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

I've updated the POB notes a lot, still found in the description of the video.

"
Ludrasiel wrote:
Holy moly,

Thanks for sharing the build, i remember trying this when i was a newb and deemed it a bad build when it was actually just me being bad at the game a few years back.

Playing it now just makes me appreciate the middleground of tankiness and damage, especially on how rippy the league mechanic is.

Glad to hear it mate:) Hope you enjoy 3.23!
This is just amazing work dude.
Always liked trap/mine gameplay and this is just so good , gonna start right now a char after enjoying the new brands.
Keep it up
Can you give skill tree before low life, like starter from zero?
Yo, love the build. Having a blast.

I could use some advice, namely what to enchant my rings with if I don't have mana issues:

I'm sitting at 75/75/78 E-res and 69 chaos res.

I'm thinking about minimum power charges, but not sure that does all that much tbh, would love some tips! Open profile for char: AffliLT.
I went with crusader orb slam

pretty happy with 2 of those ^^
What is everyone finding effective as far as the new ascendancies go?
"
theo1000 wrote:
I went with crusader orb slam

pretty happy with 2 of those ^^

Those are really nice! You inspired me to buy

"
Brian9824 wrote:

Unavailable

Unavailable

Do you mean these? I like the multiplier with power charges the most, but the stats are amazing as well!
Last edited by Fredd32 on Dec 20, 2023, 6:31:25 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Brian9824 wrote:

i got the free banner one , chance to throw extra traps ( frees 1 passive ) and es regen . third one i dunno but probably endurance when im hit and regen or some mana reserve to go with the 30% on shield and all that to somehow fit determination ^^

"
Brian9824 wrote:

I enjoy having almost as much regen as when I was playing sabo:)

I have the 2% mastery + all my charms have ES regen + belt enchant for 180 es regen near any rare/uniques.

I'm close to 1k regen per second just passively + ES from blocks + ES from phys dmg taken(mastery).

Unavailable
Unavailable

Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 21, 2023, 1:33:37 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Shield crafting still the same? Just spam dense fossils? Seems like odds of rolling ES were reduced
Last edited by Brian9824 on Dec 21, 2023, 1:49:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info