[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Dreamounette wrote:
The new gem seems more op than previous one to me, i am lvl 69 atm, blasting on 4link lmao.

I second that.

This was the smoothest leveling I've had in a long time, I did end up making small adjustments to the tree for leveling, but it was nothing major.

I found about 15c throughout my leveling (raw drops and sold items) and invested them in:

Which is just crazy, rolls are good too!

Looking forward to keep blasting with this underused build.
Last edited by Fredd32 on Dec 11, 2023, 7:08:44 PM
I've been leveling with the alt gem what supports are you guys using because ive been using cluser as i found with swift i had to stand still and throw more traps to clear packs
"
TikiWikii wrote:
I've been leveling with the alt gem what supports are you guys using because ive been using cluser as i found with swift i had to stand still and throw more traps to clear packs

Trap/mine damage, inspiration, IncCrit but replica heatshiver is insane for this build :)

PS: Is there some probleme with Proj speed on this gem ? Cause when i have like 20 or more, the same proj cant hit the same target. Is there any interCD ?
Last edited by Dreamounette on Dec 12, 2023, 4:50:09 PM
no that's just how it works you can't rehit with the same proj that's why the return version wasn't anything special.
"
TikiWikii wrote:
no that's just how it works you can't rehit with the same proj that's why the return version wasn't anything special.

You can hit twice with a returning proj, that is the whole point of returning proj ^_^

but i think there is an Intern CD.

PS: Well my bad, is chain on the gem not returning --' ... I think we cant hit twice with chain+Collide ?
Last edited by Dreamounette on Dec 13, 2023, 5:41:49 PM
yeah you're right on returning but "A chaining projectile chooses a target within a certain radius, and travels in the direction of that target. A target cannot be hit twice by the same projectile." from the wiki on chaining.
There's a lot of confusion about the projectile topic in terms of hitting the same target multiple times.

For example with Nimiz and return proj support, it supposedly should work and I did feel it did when I was toying with nimiz last league.

But with chain, it doesn't hit twice afaik.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PathOfExileBuilds/comments/zp8mpw/can_nimis_projectiles_hit_twice/

is there a 3.23 guide? or is it pretty much same as post?
"
is there a 3.23 guide? or is it pretty much same as post?

It's the same as the POB from 3.22 that is linked with the first video:)
Except I'm using the lightning trap of sparking gem now, so far.

I started a few days late so i'm only 86, but a shavs is like 5c so it's easy-mode going from acts to maps.
Holy moly,

Thanks for sharing the build, i remember trying this when i was a newb and deemed it a bad build when it was actually just me being bad at the game a few years back.

Playing it now just makes me appreciate the middleground of tankiness and damage, especially on how rippy the league mechanic is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info