[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
sp6m3n44 wrote:
Hey guys i have a problem: THE BUILD IS TOO GOOD. Lemme explain ...

I'm 91 7k ES 110K dmg tooltip, lets say i'm slapping asses hard (farming red maps no problems, can kill guardians, havent tried shaper or elder so far).

So the build being so good is also my problem: i get the occassional oneshot like 1 or 2 time per map so i'm farming like a motherfucker but i'm not getting any xp, i'm stuck 91 for 3 days now and going back to farm easy maps makes me wanna kill myself, what should i do ?
I have some currency saved i guess i could pay XP breachstones runs but i really don't like those things so ... i'm in a dead end !

Are you by chance doing expedition and picking remnants that says they insta-kill players with <20% life? As a LL build you either turn off zealotry & get full health in HO, or ignore those specific remnants.

Btw, you'll get 220es from temper catalysting your amulet.

Your rings should have 50+ intel suffixes and your boots needs to go soon for another 50+ es (+ get uber lab lightning enchant on boots)

Stream is on, for a few hours. :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 17, 2022, 11:25:36 AM
Nope no expedition stuff, i think the problem is my playstyle, i'm way too cocky with those damages haha.

Noted for the amu, i forgot.
For the ring my problem is i need streng badly so i dont have to re-do my gems and stuff coz i'm fukn lazy but i will considere it :D

I'm also lvling my enlighten support rune rn so when its lvl2 it will fix my low mana issue with the new setup.

Also, a lot of those deaths are due to lag, i'm having a lot of issue this league i dunno why i never had with that PC..
"
sp6m3n44 wrote:
Nope no expedition stuff, i think the problem is my playstyle, i'm way too cocky with those damages haha.

Noted for the amu, i forgot.
For the ring my problem is i need streng badly so i dont have to re-do my gems and stuff coz i'm fukn lazy but i will considere it :D

I'm also lvling my enlighten support rune rn so when its lvl2 it will fix my low mana issue with the new setup.

Also, a lot of those deaths are due to lag, i'm having a lot of issue this league i dunno why i never had with that PC..

you are dying because your block is too low dude. You need at least 40-45 with rumi.
Considering dropping 4 points from cluster and going for One with Evil and mastery. Would add 52% to chaos resist. Ive noticed you've played around a bit with it and wondering how beneficial it would be to go more defensive for the last 10 points
Last edited by Brian9824 on Feb 17, 2022, 3:41:28 PM
Hi again Oester. I've finally downed Maven (did her twice because failed for the first time) and All 4 Conquerors in Maven's realm. Thank you again for a really fun build. Also downed Elder using 1 portal. :D Having a hard time getting shaper's fragments.

I wanted to ask some advice what gear should I change? I know my gloves doesn't have the trap throw speed so there's that. I have about 10ex to spend if needed. Not sure about my passive as well if I have to prioritize getting a certain passive VS what I got.

Thank you!
Hi,

I've levelled this in the past few days and invested a bit of currency, got lucky with a bottled faith drop also yesterday.

My survivability and damage feel okay, but not as comfortable as I'd like for harder t16's/bossing. Do you have any recommendations on how to further increase damage/ES from here? I've got about 35 ex available to invest in some upgrades.

i'm trying to figure out what to do next.

should i upgrade to LL if i can only afford a 5L shavs ?

it seems that you must use presence of chayula when LL, or at least it seems like e really good idea.

i'm thinking that to successfully go to LL i need ALL 3

1 5L shavs
2 presence of chayula
3 crown with pierce enchantment

the reason i say all 3, is because without getting the pierce enchant, i have to use my ammy for pierce, which means i can't use presence, and that seems like a bad idea...

slightly confused. i'm poor, so trying to figure out what to do next...

bottom line, is 6L CI better than 5L shav's at this point ?
Last edited by evilsonofgod on Feb 17, 2022, 9:04:12 PM
delete
Last edited by evilsonofgod on Feb 17, 2022, 9:03:10 PM
"
plasticeyes wrote:
i'm trying to figure out what to do next.

should i upgrade to LL if i can only afford a 5L shavs ?

it seems that you must use presence of chayula when LL, or at least it seems like e really good idea.

i'm thinking that to successfully go to LL i need ALL 3

1 5L shavs
2 presence of chayula
3 crown with pierce enchantment

the reason i say all 3, is because without getting the pierce enchant, i have to use my ammy for pierce, which means i can't use presence, and that seems like a bad idea...

slightly confused. i'm poor, so trying to figure out what to do next...

bottom line, is 6L CI better than 5L shav's at this point ?

Hi, as for me, I did 5L Shavs and Chayula. For the Shavs, I did not socket/link the Inspiration Support. I did not really have the lightning enchant back then because Inward Eye was expensive during league start if it has the enchant. I just used the Jewel that Oester mentioned that gives 1 additional pierce.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info