[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"

-------------------------------------------------

"
Rapid900 wrote:
Spoiler
currently i'm level 89. 1 life (Ci), 4.6k ES, max resist for fire, cold, lightn.

i still dont understand why i keep dying in enclosed spaces, especially dungeons and rogue harbor contracts (where the mobs keep spawning like mad after i steal the contract item).

i've completed t10 rare yellow maps, but i simply can't do any mid-70s rogue harbor contracts (which are all practically dungeons layout anyway). i really wanna do contracts so i can convert the rogue's marker to some exalts.

below's my gear...

question 1) please suggest what i can improve on...
i was thinking of getting the shapered shield, but i lack the funds.

question 2) also do i complete the blue or red area first? thanks.

1. You did not pickup Zealot's Oath in the skill-tree, which means you have 0 ES regeneration right now, since you're an ES build that is trying to regenerate life atm.

2. You do not have/use a VAAL discipline. This gem is stressed very much in the guide, the importance and how strong it is... it is your survival button as an ES build.

3. You're also dying because you are almost 90 and haven't crafted or gotten a 5% recovery shield mate. I've made many craft examples and I've crafted several on a very low budget on streams, check my YT's or vods if you need help - otherwise come by when i'm live and ask, and i'll show you how to make a shield on a very low budget.

4. Not sure if you're messing around with gear atm, but your sockets are all over the place and you're not using most of the gem-links that the build has.

5. Your rings are very easily replaced for 1c with ones that has 40+ es and 50+ intelligence + resists or some str/dex depending what you need. That'll also boost your ES (intel = es)

6. You're using life flasks for some reason, 2 of them, even though you're full ES/CI spec and 2 quick silvers. Please look at the flasks in the guide and update yours to match the fact that you're playing an ES build, not a life build :)

7. Your wand only has 3 mods out of 6 that actually does anything for you, it can work for now but keep that in mind when you replace it later.

8. You're still using the +30 life mastery for traps, though you're ES.

9. Your cluster has the wrong skills, or lets say it's missing a main skill and instead has one that says "isn't required". Scintillating Idea and Storm Drinker are your goto notables in the large cluster. You can pretty easily self-craft this cluster with harvest, again I have a video on it called "week 1 easy currency" on YT.

10. You leveled your banner to 19, although it's locked at 15 in the pob, so your STR requirement goes up up.

11. Remember your pantheons, they are great and free layers of extra defense.

Those are some things you should work on fixing asap, as usually most of these are steps you do before you start mapping/early game.

"
Rungless wrote:
thanks for the great guide

Thanks mate, I hope you're having a gr8 league:)
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 16, 2022, 6:29:31 AM
Hi.

Rate my collection. What would you recommend to improve?

In my opinion, there is not enough protection, sometimes I catch headshots :(.

I'm crafting a shield according to your scheme, there is such a blank :).
So almost done with all the red maps, killing Searing Exarch, etc.

Still working on improving my char, here is my current gear

Wanted opinions on what to upgrade next. Right now my plan is boots are my next upgrade for sure, with at least the upgraded enchant on them. Worst case ill buy another pair of rainbowstride's as i'm finding it hard to get boots with the enchant and resists i need
"
Sorcessers wrote:
Hi.

Rate my collection. What would you recommend to improve?

In my opinion, there is not enough protection, sometimes I catch headshots :(.

I'm crafting a shield according to your scheme, there is such a blank :).

Boots with enchant would be a massive damage boost as the buff is always on since we don't kill much.
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to get Defiance Banner and Zealotry both running on life reservation.

Do I need Presence of Chayula to make it work or something? That's my next purchase.
"
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to get Defiance Banner and Zealotry both running on life reservation.

Do I need Presence of Chayula to make it work or something? That's my next purchase.

Did you level your arrogance up and take the mastery for improved life reservation efficiency?
"
Brian9824 wrote:
"

Did you level your arrogance up and take the mastery for improved life reservation efficiency?

I did take the life res mastery, but arrogance is still level 1 (just switched over) - what level does it need to be?
"
oestergreen wrote:

3. You're also dying because you are almost 90 and haven't crafted or gotten a 5% recovery shield mate. I've made many craft examples and I've crafted several on a very low budget on streams, check my YT's or vods if you need help - otherwise come by when i'm live and ask, and i'll show you how to make a shield on a very low budget.

assuming i know nothing about crafting, would it be cheaper to craft the shield myself or buy your recommended shield from official POE trade website?

i saw that i require dense fossils. but usage of dense fossils require resonators and i have no idea where to get them.

the cheapest 280+ ES shield with "Recover 5% of Energy Shield when you Block" costs at least 2 exalts i last checked.

thanks.
Last edited by Rapid900 on Feb 16, 2022, 6:03:52 PM
"
Rapid900 wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:

assuming i know nothing about crafting, would it be cheaper to craft the shield myself or buy your recommended shield from official POE trade website?

i saw that i require dense fossils. but usage of dense fossils require resonators and i have no idea where to get them.

the cheapest 280+ ES shield with "Recover 5% of Energy Shield when you Block" costs at least 2 exalts i last checked.

thanks.

Definitely easier to craft yourself but you can be unlucky and need a decent chunk of capital to start. There are slightly weaker shields you can get for a starter. For instance i have one of these weaker ones I crafted

Just curious.. It seems like explosives expert would be a whole lot better if we were able to inflict burning, shocked and chilled? Do you have a means of getting burning that I am missing? I know we get shock and chill from traps and skitterbots.

**edit**

I also see the holy dominion to allow shock and chill and ignite, but as far as I can tell there is no way to inflict burning.. too bad. I guess the crit chance and pen are enough!
Last edited by myprism on Feb 16, 2022, 9:48:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info