[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

How do you get 85 str and 72 dex? I have a +15 to allstats Chayula and picked up +30 str from skill tree and I'm still only at 79, so I can't equip Crown of the Inward yet. I'm also struggling with dex requirements from gems.
"
Ahokozo wrote:
How do you get 85 str and 72 dex? I have a +15 to allstats Chayula and picked up +30 str from skill tree and I'm still only at 79, so I can't equip Crown of the Inward yet. I'm also struggling with dex requirements from gems.

clusters/rings/jewels mostly
Have fun with the build, die a lot at first but things now getting together.

Conquerors invitation

Sirus

Maven

PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/gxQg0Rnk
Hi Oester. Second time using your guide and already killed Sirus at level 91.

I wanted to ask if the current gem setup you're using is optional? I'm looking at your character and I've notice it has:

Seismic trap

Arcanist Brand

Thank you!
"
evilsonofgod wrote:

I wanted to ask if the current gem setup you're using is optional? I'm looking at your character and I've notice it has:

Seismic trap

Arcanist Brand

Thank you!

I've had a pretty crazy league start, so my LT was killing everything and I decided to play around with gem testing a bit earlier than I usually do it:)
(ppl that followed me before, knows i'm always testing all kinds of gem combos and skill-tree changes).

The seismic 4l (5l pseudo), was because I already get my exposure from awakened gems and (hopefully soon) my curse/mark from my ring slot - which free's up 3 sockets. Then I happened to roll a pair of decent shaper gloves with lvl20 trap&mine dmg, so I decided to test lightning spire vs seismic trap.

I came to the (obvious) conclusion that Ltrap is still by far best, due to the nature of it having no cooldown and obviously insane clear/offscreening as well, so I kept that 6L, but seismic definitely spits on spire traps, so I kept it as a 5L for now to see how much damage I can squeeze out of it:)
(I'm converting 90% of it's phys dmg to lightning dmg)

As several ppl posted here already that they've cleared the 3.17 end-game (new bosses, maven, feared, sirus, shaper etc) with pure lightning traps and just using the basic lvl 100 alira tree in the POB, so you definitely do NOT need an extra set of trap links in your gear.

So it's pretty much just me having fun and testing stuff, not anything i'd recommend ppl to follow=p maybe if you're on an extreme budget and aren't finding even a few chaos during your act 1-10, you could add seismic instead of spires as your extra early-on dps for single target until you get better gear. (but you'd need to pickup the lightning mastery for 40% conversion, combined with the 50% converion support gem ofc)

Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 14, 2022, 6:41:41 PM
Is there a reason why you chose "Vitality has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency" in your adv - option 1?
"
Gathrik wrote:
Is there a reason why you chose "Vitality has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency" in your adv - option 1?

Nah, it's an oversight because I was running an enlighten at the time and was able to squeeze vitality in. I'll fix it in the pob thanks.
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Gathrik wrote:

Nah, it's an oversight because I was running an enlighten at the time and was able to squeeze vitality in. I'll fix it in the pob thanks.

Might've been a oversight aswell but I had to make a couple of changes myself to make adv option 1 work. You can't cast Stone Golem and Sigil of Power with the mana you have if you choose Aura Damage Mastery over Reservation Efficiency Mastery. I had to pickup Deep Thoughts with Leap to make spamming traps work and had to switch out my high level gems to low levels to cast SG and SP.

My current tree: https://pastebin.com/LSW0eFgg

Got some new jewels aswell but I'm still not reaching the damage thresholds that you have but I'm coming there. And a insane wand I'll probably never replace.

Last edited by Gathrik on Feb 15, 2022, 12:44:24 PM
Hello everyone!

Im having a great time with this build, I even defeated the searing exarch and the eater of worlds.

I have one question though, where do you get 70% spell block and 50% block? I'm curently at 27 and 37% but the only difference i find is that my shield is has 15% less block (not the 40% difference I see with the PoB).

My character is PewPewLightningTraps if you would like to look at it.

Loving the build, thank you very much!
"
Gathrik wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Gathrik wrote:

Might've been a oversight aswell but I had to make a couple of changes myself to make adv option 1 work. You can't cast Stone Golem and Sigil of Power with the mana you have if you choose Aura Damage Mastery over Reservation Efficiency Mastery. I had to pickup Deep Thoughts with Leap to make spamming traps work and had to switch out my high level gems to low levels to cast SG and SP.

My current tree: https://pastebin.com/LSW0eFgg

Got some new jewels aswell but I'm still not reaching the damage thresholds that you have but I'm coming there. And a insane wand I'll probably never replace.

as i stated somewhere, forgot those thread of hope/intuitive leap and go get some clusters, you will reach 4M4 instead of 3M3 (here : https://pastebin.com/T5z3d6fu). You can reach 5M if you get the right jewels.

"
oestergreen wrote:
"
evilsonofgod wrote:

Seismic trap

Arcanist Brand

Thank you!

I've had a pretty crazy league start, so my LT was killing everything and I decided to play around with gem testing a bit earlier than I usually do it:)
(ppl that followed me before, knows i'm always testing all kinds of gem combos and skill-tree changes).

The seismic 4l (5l pseudo), was because I already get my exposure from awakened gems and (hopefully soon) my curse/mark from my ring slot - which free's up 3 sockets. Then I happened to roll a pair of decent shaper gloves with lvl20 trap&mine dmg, so I decided to test lightning spire vs seismic trap.

I came to the (obvious) conclusion that Ltrap is still by far best, due to the nature of it having no cooldown and obviously insane clear/offscreening as well, so I kept that 6L, but seismic definitely spits on spire traps, so I kept it as a 5L for now to see how much damage I can squeeze out of it:)
(I'm converting 90% of it's phys dmg to lightning dmg)

As several ppl posted here already that they've cleared the 3.17 end-game (new bosses, maven, feared, sirus, shaper etc) with pure lightning traps and just using the basic lvl 100 alira tree in the POB, so you definitely do NOT need an extra set of trap links in your gear.

So it's pretty much just me having fun and testing stuff, not anything i'd recommend ppl to follow=p maybe if you're on an extreme budget and aren't finding even a few chaos during your act 1-10, you could add seismic instead of spires as your extra early-on dps for single target until you get better gear. (but you'd need to pickup the lightning mastery for 40% conversion, combined with the 50% converion support gem ofc)

hello dude, i have read the changes about shock and still i dont think you reach the 60% shock effect by far stated in the pob (which is checked by the way for some build while you dont even have the 60% node). Jusk go check the wiki which has the current version of shock calculation. For Sirus the dps output is way to low to reach 18% shock effect.
edit: just uncheck the 60% you forcce in POB, you will see POB give you no more than 18% from skitterbots.

Last edited by vitto369 on Feb 15, 2022, 1:58:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info