[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Showing my current skill-tree in 3.17 live. :)

"
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 17, 2022, 11:35:21 PM
Finally got my boots upgraded with a large chunk of resists I needed badly, so now it's just my gloves left to update and 1 ring
hey

really enjoying this guide so far

i have one question! you dont level arrogacnce and defiance banner because u dont want a higher str req then 85 but u use increased duration which is leveld to 20 and has a 100+ str req and also the immortal call on level 5 has a 90+ str req

am i missing something here ?
the shield craft doesn't work, it always hits the faster start of energy shield recharge instead of the shaper's recover ES when u block.
I lost 8ex till now and never hit the weight for faster start of energy shield recharge is way higher than the shaper mod.
Last edited by LordMerah on Feb 18, 2022, 5:59:14 AM
"
LordMerah wrote:
the shield craft doesn't work, it always hits the faster start of energy shield recharge instead of the shaper's recover ES when u block.
I lost 8ex till now and never hit the weight for faster start of energy shield recharge is way higher than the shaper mod.

It definitely does work, i've crafted my shield and sold several ex worth of other shields I crafted with ES on block as well.
"
LordMerah wrote:

Remember to read the pinned comments if you visit older videos.
It's in the pinned comment that they added a new defense suffix tag, so that it's no longer a 100% chance to get recovery if you try to slam harvest on a prefix lock.

You can obviously still do it, but you should check the odds with craftofexile.com to have an idea of how expensive it'll be to hit with a harvest slam (on average) and if so make up your mind if it's worth trying that.
Last edited by oestergreen on Feb 18, 2022, 6:21:52 AM
"
Brian9824 wrote:
"
LordMerah wrote:

It definitely does work, i've crafted my shield and sold several ex worth of other shields I crafted with ES on block as well.

this is my shield u can see it has faster start of es recharge (a suff) when I use prefixes cannot be changed and then hit it with harvest craft ref def or ref def more common it only give me 1 suff that is the (faster start of es recharge ) and sometimes some other junk suffs I tried that 4 times on a row and it always hit faster start of es recharge how is it working for u im I doing something wrong?
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
LordMerah wrote:

Remember to read the pinned comments if you visit older videos.
It's in the comment that they added a new defense suffix tag, so that it's no longer a 100% chance to get recovery if you try to slam harvest on a prefix lock.

You can obviously still do it, but you should check the odds with craftofexile.com to have an idea of how expensive it'll be to hit with a harvest slam (on average) and if so make up your mind if it's worth trying that.

Sadly too late to notice :( , btw how to check for odds at craft of exiels for harvest craft I cant see an option for harvest in calculator section.
Last edited by LordMerah on Feb 18, 2022, 6:32:07 AM
Hey!
Any tips on how to scale my dmg more? In pob my character dps hits up to 700k currently and I'd like to reach that 1mil cap to comfortably clear t16 guardians/bosses and metamorphs. I am good on survival with max block and 7k ES so its really just about bringing my dps up. You can see my skill tree and gear on my profile
Thanks in advance!
Hello,

What Should I upgrade next? Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info