[3.10] DissentXTV ⚡Lightning TrapR LL ✔️Sirius DOWN! ✔️HCable ✔️11K+ ES ✔️Bosses Easy ✔️Starter ✔️UPDATES🔥

.... big lols, he ignores all relevant proof and circles around them ;)

Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 18, 2019, 5:42:30 AM
Bla-bla
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:



It's very easy for people to tell who is lying :)
Here is your POB: https://pastebin.com/yMwTxEcj
Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/0Y5CSw5M


Dude, you keep avoiding the facts and trying to derail the topic :)
Nobody can lie about their build. It's black and white on POB and my character sheet is open for inspection. Videos are up and twitch vods.

All ES builds, whether CI or LL start as life and transition, so your point for "NOT STARTER!" is completely mute.

Stop trying to derail this thread thank you.

Mods, can you please remove him now, he is clearly not trying to add anything constructive and just keeps repeating himself although i've debunked everything he brought up, now he literally stretches to go for the "title of my build".

I explained what the word transition means. The fact that you don't think this build can be a "starter" is completely irrelevant, since there's already multiple people having run this build from scratch to endgame now:)
My own CONS and PRO*s literally lists that you can go from budget starter to an expensive endgame. Point being, you can kill endgame even on a budget 40 chaos 5L shavs.

I'm sorry that you're so upset having spent 4 leagues running the same old life-trapper build someone made you and that you are completely out-paced by this build I've posted. Enough sulking about it - adapt or move along.

465k avg dmg, 11k+ es, shield/1h.
vs 360k, 5k life, and dual wield multimods.
And your luxury endgame gear is no more cheap than mine, despite not achieving nearly as much output or survival :)

And yes indeed my build went from budget with barely 120k avg dmg, to super developed end-game with luxury items as watchers eye and chayla. That's the point of my LITERAL post saying "You can go from budget to literal 100ex build if you fancy it, but even as budget you can take down uber elder and any endgame:)"

POB's don't lie, stop trying to derail(I hope mods respond soon).
You need to get over yourself dude.
People can POB us and verify themselves the numbers are correct and settings are equal and fair. You can't lie people into something they can check themselves. Have fun with your 5k life trapper.

Bye bye silver_DUDE.

Somebody please get this man a candy^


Ahh, Hi!
And you lied again. This is not my POB that you cited in your post.
Everyone can check my TRUE POB
https://pastebin.com/aW0TPGcU
Keep in mind: POB doesnt count vermillion rings, some annoints and part of lightning penetration!!!

My gear is much cheaper. Apart from Aul's Uprising, which I can replace with a cheaper one with a mod for mana reservation from Grace or Zealotry, for example.

I try to appeal to your conscience, if you have it, so that you at least correct the name of the build, and honestly admitted that "your build" cannot be a budget apriory. Maybe you should stop dodging?

Perhaps this is a wonderful build for the end game with great dmg, survivability and significant costs, then it should be called that way, because it requires significant costs, much more than the HP based builds.

I'm not sure if you can even understand this, what I'm trying to say in the fifth post in a row:
The same goals in the game can be achieved with budget builds.


How is it not your POB when it's taken directly from your character sheet LMAO! The only liar here is you. I bet the link you try to sell as your "real pob" is one with in-flated numbers/settings again right?

You said 3 posts back, that people could just use our profiles since they are open... Now when I link your profile POB, you claim it's NOT your "true" pob, hahahaah :)

Dude, get a job or something, you are way too salty to keep returning here trying to sell your lies. You bring nothing constructive to this thread, so go away or get banned (hopefully soon mods?).

PS. "Your gear is much cheaper" dude hahaha, you are running double shapered multi-mod 1hands, AULS nekclace, watchers eye and 6L unique -lol-

My gear is upgraded in the end-game, just as my guide explains.
If you play a poor life build trapper where you are supposed to remain in budget gear even at 95+, then go have fun playing that build. My build can clear endgame in budget gear, I don't "need" any single uniques aside from a 40 chaos 5L shavs.

Luckily, my build can also advance beyond that point and progress in pace as the player and their currency progress, since my build doesn't rely heavily upon uniques, ONLY a shav's which again is LISTED as part of "CON's".

So forum mods, are you here or is it normal you let someone who is clearly having issues, just spam a build guide 20 replies alone when he has been debunked and is turning from arguments into "I FEEL your name of the build title is wrong!"

I pick my title based on what this build offers, the fact that you disagree is your problem, you've expressed your "disagreeing" 20 times and you've been explained and hand-held 20 times, yet you keep re-posting or failing to understand basic text (if you even read it).

Stop spamming my topic with your useless vanity feelings being hurt over a build completely out-performing you, whether in budget or expensive gear, you are completely behind at every level and instead of trying to lie, simply let people visit your profile same as they can do mine and verify for themselves.

You've now expressed your salt 20+ times. This should be a clear cut case for moderation team @GGG, unless it's normal 1 random dude is supposed to stalk a guide in this manner and spam it with his personal feelings for "build name".

Stop talking nonsense and check POB.
I did not violate the rules of the forum, but only pointed out obvious flaws or outright lies.
My "luxory" gear is cheaper than 20 exalts, cuz 60% of gear selfcrafted(exclude unique items and jewels) Tinkerskin with +2 to duration gems - 5 exa, each weapon less than 3 exa(2exa for multimod), etc
"
oestergreen wrote:
Dude, get a job or something, you are way too salty to keep returning here trying to sell your lies. You bring nothing constructive to this thread, so go away or get banned (hopefully soon mods?).

Leave my life to me and better stop lying.
If this is a starter build, then where is the skill tree for leveling as HP based/before respec to LL etc.. You showed only endgame skill tree and it meaned "your build" is endgame, not starter. The same goes for gear.
I will not even repeat that nonsense that you chatted about LST and other...
Absolutely do not accept valid criticism, not ready to admit your mistakes. You complain like a child...

I’m no longer going to bump a topic for you and point out the shortcomings of the build description, no longer going to waste my time on empty talk.
I hope other players will do it.

Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 18, 2019, 5:44:01 AM
ahhh, he actually terrors my guide now with constant replies, ending with "i'm not going to bump your thread any further!" LOL!

and he still ignores all relevant information provided, cute. :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 18, 2019, 6:00:47 AM
Bla-bla
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:



It's very easy for people to tell who is lying :)
Here is your POB: https://pastebin.com/yMwTxEcj
Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/0Y5CSw5M


Dude, you keep avoiding the facts and trying to derail the topic :)
Nobody can lie about their build. It's black and white on POB and my character sheet is open for inspection. Videos are up and twitch vods.

All ES builds, whether CI or LL start as life and transition, so your point for "NOT STARTER!" is completely mute.

Stop trying to derail this thread thank you.

Mods, can you please remove him now, he is clearly not trying to add anything constructive and just keeps repeating himself although i've debunked everything he brought up, now he literally stretches to go for the "title of my build".

I explained what the word transition means. The fact that you don't think this build can be a "starter" is completely irrelevant, since there's already multiple people having run this build from scratch to endgame now:)
My own CONS and PRO*s literally lists that you can go from budget starter to an expensive endgame. Point being, you can kill endgame even on a budget 40 chaos 5L shavs.

I'm sorry that you're so upset having spent 4 leagues running the same old life-trapper build someone made you and that you are completely out-paced by this build I've posted. Enough sulking about it - adapt or move along.

465k avg dmg, 11k+ es, shield/1h.
vs 360k, 5k life, and dual wield multimods.
And your luxury endgame gear is no more cheap than mine, despite not achieving nearly as much output or survival :)

And yes indeed my build went from budget with barely 120k avg dmg, to super developed end-game with luxury items as watchers eye and chayla. That's the point of my LITERAL post saying "You can go from budget to literal 100ex build if you fancy it, but even as budget you can take down uber elder and any endgame:)"

POB's don't lie, stop trying to derail(I hope mods respond soon).
You need to get over yourself dude.
People can POB us and verify themselves the numbers are correct and settings are equal and fair. You can't lie people into something they can check themselves. Have fun with your 5k life trapper.

Bye bye silver_DUDE.

Somebody please get this man a candy^


Ahh, Hi!
And you lied again. This is not my POB that you cited in your post.
Everyone can check my TRUE POB
https://pastebin.com/aW0TPGcU
Keep in mind: POB doesnt count vermillion rings, some annoints and part of lightning penetration!!!

My gear is much cheaper. Apart from Aul's Uprising, which I can replace with a cheaper one with a mod for mana reservation from Grace or Zealotry, for example.

I try to appeal to your conscience, if you have it, so that you at least correct the name of the build, and honestly admitted that "your build" cannot be a budget apriory. Maybe you should stop dodging?

Perhaps this is a wonderful build for the end game with great dmg, survivability and significant costs, then it should be called that way, because it requires significant costs, much more than the HP based builds.

I'm not sure if you can even understand this, what I'm trying to say in the fifth post in a row:
The same goals in the game can be achieved with budget builds.


How is it not your POB when it's taken directly from your character sheet LMAO! The only liar here is you. I bet the link you try to sell as your "real pob" is one with in-flated numbers/settings again right?

You said 3 posts back, that people could just use our profiles since they are open... Now when I link your profile POB, you claim it's NOT your "true" pob, hahahaah :)

Dude, get a job or something, you are way too salty to keep returning here trying to sell your lies. You bring nothing constructive to this thread, so go away or get banned (hopefully soon mods?).

PS. "Your gear is much cheaper" dude hahaha, you are running double shapered multi-mod 1hands, AULS nekclace, watchers eye and 6L unique -lol-

My gear is upgraded in the end-game, just as my guide explains.
If you play a poor life build trapper where you are supposed to remain in budget gear even at 95+, then go have fun playing that build. My build can clear endgame in budget gear, I don't "need" any single uniques aside from a 40 chaos 5L shavs.

Luckily, my build can also advance beyond that point and progress in pace as the player and their currency progress, since my build doesn't rely heavily upon uniques, ONLY a shav's which again is LISTED as part of "CON's".

So forum mods, are you here or is it normal you let someone who is clearly having issues, just spam a build guide 20 replies alone when he has been debunked and is turning from arguments into "I FEEL your name of the build title is wrong!"

I pick my title based on what this build offers, the fact that you disagree is your problem, you've expressed your "disagreeing" 20 times and you've been explained and hand-held 20 times, yet you keep re-posting or failing to understand basic text (if you even read it).

Stop spamming my topic with your useless vanity feelings being hurt over a build completely out-performing you, whether in budget or expensive gear, you are completely behind at every level and instead of trying to lie, simply let people visit your profile same as they can do mine and verify for themselves.

You've now expressed your salt 20+ times. This should be a clear cut case for moderation team @GGG, unless it's normal 1 random dude is supposed to stalk a guide in this manner and spam it with his personal feelings for "build name".

Stop talking nonsense and check POB.
I did not violate the rules of the forum, but only pointed out obvious flaws or outright lies.
My "luxory" gear is cheaper than 20 exalts, cuz 60% of gear selfcrafted(exclude unique items and jewels) Tinkerskin with +2 to duration gems - 5 exa, each weapon less than 3 exa(2exa for multimod), etc
"
oestergreen wrote:
Dude, get a job or something, you are way too salty to keep returning here trying to sell your lies. You bring nothing constructive to this thread, so go away or get banned (hopefully soon mods?).

Leave my life to me and better stop lying.
If this is a starter build, then where is the skill tree for leveling as HP based/before respec to LL etc.. You showed only endgame skill tree and it meaned "your build" is endgame, not starter. The same goes for gear.
I will not even repeat that nonsense that you chatted about LST and other...
Absolutely do not accept valid criticism, not ready to admit your mistakes. You complain like a child...

I’m no longer going to bump a topic for you and point out the shortcomings of the build description, no longer going to waste my time on empty talk.
I hope other players will do it.

So forum mods, are you here or is it normal you let someone who is clearly having issues, just spam a build guide 20 replies alone when he has been debunked and is turning from arguments into "I FEEL your name of the build title is wrong!"

I pick my title based on what this build offers, the fact that you disagree is your problem, you've expressed your "disagreeing" 20 times and you've been explained and hand-held 20 times, yet you keep re-posting or failing to understand basic text (if you even read it, I doubt).

You've now expressed your salt 20+ times and moved from talking stats (which you lost hugely that debate) and now you're talking "build name" and ignoring fact of EVERY low-life and CI build in the WORLD is transitioning from life to ES and my title has CLEARLY LL and ES build, are you blind I wonder.


P.S.
ES gear is 1c per dense fossil.
Life gear is 9x or 10x that price LMAO!
Are you're even playing this league to be so delusional?
Life gear is WAY more expensive than ES gear!
All my stuff is self-crafted since dense fossils cost 1/10th the price
to life gear/pristine fossils.

You are again so so wrong, yet you can't admit it, because you're some dude that spent 4 leagues playing the same old life build you got from Demi and you never had the idea to advance it lol.

I challenge you to keep your characters open into 3.9 ;) Cause' I bet you'll reroll into this guide instead, despite behaving as a child here, pretending you can't see a straight upgrade.
Lets see when 3.9 hits if you're still doing your old build or if you are transitioning into this one with vastly more EHP, damage output and cheap ES gear/dense fossils in a life meta. ;)


PROOF, AGAIN :)
https://poe.ninja/challenge/fossils




[For others reading this debacle between myself and "silver dude"]
He stalks another thread almost as much as this one. In that thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2187283/page/148 (< linked here ) I asked peoples opinion if they feel LTS is required in the very endgame when your lightning traps alone have reached the damage of insta-phasing uber/shaper etc. This silver dude got so offended that I told him my lightning traps out-damage his and if i'm insta-phasing endgame content....
He got very offended and started demanding me to "post my POB or open my character sheet" to prove my damage yada yada!
I told him I'd open my character sheet and post ALL of it along with my build-guide so he could easily see for himself and verify the truth in my "claim".


Well, guide is here and you all see how he is behaving :) Salt at another level. He lost argument about stats, he lost argument about damage, he lost argument about survival. All of which I told him and despite his endgame gear being no cheaper than mine lmao, check our POB's and compare and keep in mind pristine fossils are 10c per, dense are 1c per, so ye.... ;);)

So now having lost all the credit, his new battle is to claim my build don't work as a starter and can't work on a budget, EVEN WHEN my twitch vods shows me killing uber elder in a 5L shavs with barely 6k ES, haha :) That's under 40c at the time I was doing it and for clearing endgame LOL!

I've before met delusional and salty players, but this guy takes the cake and I'm kinda surprised it's allowed from 1 dude to spam a guide in this manner.

Now @GGG for moderation team, unless it's normal 1 random dude is supposed to stalk a guide in this manner and spam it with his personal feelings for "build name", which he has been responded more than a fair amount of times now, it's time you do your jobs. Thanks :)

P.S. For everyone else. Just consider him a free bumping machine, for this guide to stay on the front page :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 18, 2019, 8:58:03 AM
"
oestergreen wrote:

Well, guide is here and you all see how he is behaving :) Salt at another level. He lost argument about stats, he lost argument about damage, he lost argument about survival. All of which I told him and despite his endgame gear being no cheaper than mine lmao, check our POB's and compare and keep in mind pristine fossils are 10c per, dense are 1c per, so ye.... ;);)

So now having lost all the credit, his new battle is to claim my build don't work as a starter and can't work on a budget, EVEN WHEN my twitch vods shows me killing uber elder in a 5L shavs with barely 6k ES, haha :) That's under 40c at the time I was doing it and for clearing endgame LOL!

I've before met delusional and salty players, but this guy takes the cake and I'm kinda surprised it's allowed from 1 dude to spam a guide in this manner.

Now @GGG for moderation team, unless it's normal 1 random dude is supposed to stalk a guide in this manner and spam it with his personal feelings for "build name", which he has been responded more than a fair amount of times now, it's time you do your jobs. Thanks :)

P.S. For everyone else. Just consider him a free bumping machine, for this guide to stay on the front page :)

I can say the same as before:
Click-bait build name.
It is indicated that the build is for start, although information is provided only for the endgame. Build still does not contain information on the initial gear, leveling skilltree and other... And he called it "starter build".
Doubtful benefits of significant build costs. Cannot be called budget.
Lies in the given POB data, that he called mine.
Streams of bile in the comments.
Although what else to expect from a conformist who first disputes the arguments given regarding LST and then adds them to his build ...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2187283/page/148
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2187283/page/149
Ignored
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Oct 18, 2019, 8:51:06 AM
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:

Well, guide is here and you all see how he is behaving :) Salt at another level. He lost argument about stats, he lost argument about damage, he lost argument about survival. All of which I told him and despite his endgame gear being no cheaper than mine lmao, check our POB's and compare and keep in mind pristine fossils are 10c per, dense are 1c per, so ye.... ;);)

So now having lost all the credit, his new battle is to claim my build don't work as a starter and can't work on a budget, EVEN WHEN my twitch vods shows me killing uber elder in a 5L shavs with barely 6k ES, haha :) That's under 40c at the time I was doing it and for clearing endgame LOL!

I've before met delusional and salty players, but this guy takes the cake and I'm kinda surprised it's allowed from 1 dude to spam a guide in this manner.

Now @GGG for moderation team, unless it's normal 1 random dude is supposed to stalk a guide in this manner and spam it with his personal feelings for "build name", which he has been responded more than a fair amount of times now, it's time you do your jobs. Thanks :)

P.S. For everyone else. Just consider him a free bumping machine, for this guide to stay on the front page :)

I can say the same as before:
Click-bait build name.
It is indicated that the build is for start, although information is provided only for the endgame. Build still does not contain information on the initial gear, leveling skilltree and other... And he called it "starter build".
Doubtful benefits of significant build costs. Cannot be called budget.
Lies in the given POB data, that he called mine.
Streams of bile in the comments.
Although what else to expect from a conformist who first disputes the arguments given regarding LST and then adds them to his build ...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2187283/page/148
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2187283/page/149
Ignored




"#ignored #will not reply anymore" Even your own words are bs and contradicted by yourself. I cannot LIE about YOUR pob, it's DIRECT from your character sheet, so ANYONE can see the same! You're sad at this point.

Budget has nothing to do with POB'ing my gear at level 96 LOL! Budget means I took down Uelder on a 5L with barely 6k ES and that's what this build can do.
Budget and Starter, means you can start this build with merely what you pickup from quests and leveling! It does not mean that because you are LL toward mid/endgame or CI, that you cannot be a budget/starter league build LMAO!

Go tell everyone who ever made a guide in POE involving ES, that they can't use their build for league starter, because it involves transitioning to ES when you're about ready for maps (LL/CI) looool!!

You're a joke dude.


As for the rest of your insane jealousy, i'll just keep replying you the truth until you accept to read it and comment the proofs i'm adding. (Poe.ninja links, dense costs, pob links, gear value, DPS per avg hit, EHP) All these very crucial things which define a build and a guide, which you keep ignoring, to just repeat your jealous bile.


So thanks for the bump again, at this rate we'll be featured on poebuilds.cc thanks to your ludicrous behaviour. Cheers kid.



Here you go again, see if you can read it this time:



How priceless, you didn't point out 1 single shortcoming of the build yet but now you've accepted that this build is superior to what you're doing, so now you complain my guide hasn't got budget gear examples and pre-LL skilltree example... Well if you READ my guide, it has been answered IN THE GUIDE LOL! As usual with you, everything responded, you ignore and act ignorant.

Everything you said was debunked and each player can freely verify it by visiting our POB's and comparing all the usual stats, EHP, damage, gear pricing, so again nice try for the 21th time ;) This build out-performs you in every single way, including price-2-play (check poe.ninja for prices of gear/fossils) and you can't handle that.




I get it, you've got issues. You spent 4 leagues never making ANY changes, but just running same stuff and you never thought of how to make it better, but jesus, you are salt mining at a whole different level dude. (which is why I said get a job or something, as it really seems you've got way too much time on your hands, when you can't admit fault when proofs are linked directly @you, just as I promised I would do)

So, about that self-crating and prices... read the red text part, again maybe? it seems you missed it again? damn huh. Like everytime I prove a point, you disregard it in your reply ;)


You said 3 posts back, that people could just use our profiles since they are open... Now when I link your profile POB, you claim it's NOT your "true" pob, hahahaah :) What's wrong in using your profile that you can't manipulate? :)

My conscience is fine, it's not my problem you are hurt because you spent 4 leagues playing the same life-trapper and never thought of how to improve upon it or move it away from a life META. :)


Think a bit... think of what you're saying mr silver dude lmao.


How is it not your POB when it's taken directly from your character sheet? LMAO! The only liar here is you. I bet the link you try to sell as your "real pob" is one with inflated numbers/settings again right?


My build works perfect as a starter, BUT just like EVERY CI and LL build in the game, there is a point at which you transition from life to ES.
This is all explained in the guide, which you haven't read because you are only in this thread because I proved you wrong and you're salty as hell over it.


No builds START at level 1 as LL/CI, are you simply completely NEW to POE?


Hello? are you even playing the game!?


You change your story based on my replies lmao. One post you say people can use our character sheets... when I link them you say "it's not my pob!" haha.




So you claim my gear value is higher than yours!? LOL check poe.ninja and compare prices! are they lying too? haha :)
Do you know the price of DENSE fossils? :)

You claim your life build gear is CHEAP! LOL! you are running double shapered multi-mod 1hands, AULS necklace, watchers eye and +2 corrupt 6L unique -LOOOL-

My gear is awesome in end-game, just as my guide explains, because I fancy spending my currency on it! But it's NOT required in order to CLEAR the endgame. Is there something you still don't GRASP about this phrase?

If you play a poor life build trapper where you are supposed to remain in budget gear even at 95+, then go have fun playing that build. My build can clear endgame in budget gear, I don't "need" any single uniques aside from a 40 chaos 5L shavs.

Luckily, my build can also advance beyond that point and progress in pace as the player and their currency progress, since my build doesn't rely heavily upon uniques, ONLY a shav's which again is LISTED as part of "CON's".

So forum mods, are you here or is it normal you let someone who is clearly having issues, just spam a build guide 20 replies alone when he has been debunked and is turning from arguments into "I FEEL your name of the build title is wrong!"

I pick my title based on what this build offers, the fact that you disagree is your problem, you've expressed your "disagreeing" 20 times and you've been explained and hand-held 20 times, yet you keep re-posting or failing to understand basic text (if you even read it, I doubt).

You've now expressed your salt 20+ times and moved from talking stats (which you lost hugely that debate) and now you're talking "build name" and ignoring fact of EVERY low-life and CI build in the WORLD is transitioning from life to ES and my title has CLEARLY LL and ES build, are you blind I wonder.


P.S.
ES gear is 1c per dense fossil.
Life gear is 9x or 10x that price LMAO!
Are you're even playing this league to be so delusional?
Life gear is WAY more expensive than ES gear!
All my stuff is self-crafted since dense fossils cost 1/10th the price
to life gear/pristine fossils.

You are again so so wrong, yet you can't admit it, because you're some dude that spent 4 leagues playing the same old life build you got from Demi and you never had the idea to advance it lol.

I challenge you to keep your characters open into 3.9 ;) Cause' I bet you'll reroll into this guide instead, despite behaving as a child here, pretending you can't see a straight upgrade.
Lets see when 3.9 hits if you're still doing your old build or if you are transitioning into this one with vastly more EHP, damage output and cheap ES gear/dense fossils in a life meta. ;)


PROOF, AGAIN :)
https://poe.ninja/challenge/fossils




[For others reading this debacle between myself and "silver dude"]
He stalks another thread almost as much as this one. In that thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2187283/page/148 (< linked here ) I asked peoples opinion if they feel LTS is required in the very endgame when your lightning traps alone have reached the damage of insta-phasing uber/shaper etc. This silver dude got so offended that I told him my lightning traps out-damage his and if i'm insta-phasing endgame content....
He got very offended and started demanding me to "post my POB or open my character sheet" to prove my damage yada yada!
I told him I'd open my character sheet and post ALL of it along with my build-guide so he could easily see for himself and verify the truth in my "claim".


Well, guide is here and you all see how he is behaving :) Salt at another level. He lost argument about stats, he lost argument about damage, he lost argument about survival. All of which I told him and despite his endgame gear being no cheaper than mine lmao, check our POB's and compare and keep in mind pristine fossils are 10c per, dense are 1c per, so ye.... ;);)

So now having lost all the credit, his new battle is to claim my build don't work as a starter and can't work on a budget, EVEN WHEN my twitch vods shows me killing uber elder in a 5L shavs with barely 6k ES, haha :) That's under 40c at the time I was doing it and for clearing endgame LOL!

I've before met delusional and salty players, but this guy takes the cake and I'm kinda surprised it's allowed from 1 dude to spam a guide in this manner.

Now @GGG for moderation team, unless it's normal 1 random dude is supposed to stalk a guide in this manner and spam it with his personal feelings for "build name", which he has been responded more than a fair amount of times now, it's time you do your jobs. Thanks :)

P.S. For everyone else. Just consider him a free bumping machine, for this guide to stay on the front page :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Oct 18, 2019, 9:05:57 AM
Well What i can say.

Just read the whole nonsence over here that Silver_Dude errupted and its disgusting. Just stop man, go breathe some fresh air. Go away from computer, it does some kinda mental damage to you.

About the build.

Started this build without any kind of budged, as it would be a league starter.
Leveling was very cool and easy. Crafted most of my gear by myself just picking dropped items and doing little bit of craft magic. Build is a cheap cake, so everyone can afford it.

Done endgame with 6-7k ES easily, no problems at all, now im just enjoying the build, delving etc.

Texted the Author (oestergreen) several times, he always told me lots of cool tips on how to improve my trapster character.

Amazing build, it was my first trapster character ive ever created, im enjoying to play this build for days!

Guys, try it out! :P
^ appreciate the kind words! Glad you are enjoying it :)
not really hc viable if your highest hc character is only lvl81, dont you think? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info