Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Vendetta wrote:
"
SummerRain86 wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
How exactly are people getting the 74% spell block chances ?

Right now with everything allocated in the tree rumy + tempest shield up I am sitting at 62%. Am I missing something ?

Chance to Block Spell Damage Mod on Shield can help.

A wait yeah in the pob he has that mod :(.

You don't need spellblock on your shield to hit the cap.
If you notice in the POB, the character has no rumi's flask, so it's missing 10% (20% with glancing) spellblock from not having rumi's flask, hence if you had rumi's which is part of the guide, you will cap spellblock without any spellblock on your shield.

If you go for flask of bottled faith, then you need spellblock on your shield to still reach cap (or just settle for 5% bench crafted spellblock on shield and 68'ish Sblock).

Then I really don't get it , what I do wrong, I have a 6% spell block from rummy and still sit at 62% after going tempest shield.

something is off and I do not understand what.

My POb : https://pastebin.com/Xbz2TvSQ - 75% - 50% .

+6% from rummy
+3% from tempest shield it's 9% + glancing blows, 18 = 68
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
You don't need spellblock on your shield to hit the cap.
If you notice in the POB, the character has no rumi's flask, so it's missing 10% (20% with glancing) spellblock from not having rumi's flask, hence if you had rumi's which is part of the guide, you will cap spellblock without any spellblock on your shield.

If you go for flask of bottled faith, then you need spellblock on your shield to still reach cap (or just settle for 5% bench crafted spellblock on shield and 68'ish Sblock).

Then I really don't get it , what I do wrong, I have a 6% spell block from rummy and still sit at 62% after going tempest shield.

something is off and I do not understand what.

My POb : https://pastebin.com/6VnXwaDj - 75% - 50% .

+6% from rummy
+3% from tempest shield it's 9% + glancing blows, 18 = 68[/quote]

The pob somehow shows 50% but really tool tip shows 44% + 18% = 62% real tooltip.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 12, 2021, 8:34:38 AM
looking at your pob you have 25% spell block from tree, with tempest shield thats 28%, x2 with glancing blows = 56%. add in a 10% spell block rumi's and youre capped.

the ingame tooltip shows most likely 44% because the tmepest shield buff is not active.
Last edited by Lewdz on May 12, 2021, 10:34:30 AM
"
Lewdz wrote:
looking at your pob you have 25% spell block from tree, with tempest shield thats 28%, x2 with glancing blows = 56%. add in a 10% spell block rumi's and youre capped.

the ingame tooltip shows most likely 44% because the tmepest shield buff is not active.

No no, I verified and added the numbers while having tempest shield and rumy up.

https://ibb.co/V3n80K5

Tool tip with rummy and tempest shield.

I added one more node in the tree for +3% block in the arcane guarding area.

With a 10% rummy i'll hit the 75% break I guess.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 12, 2021, 10:56:48 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:
No no, I verified and added the numbers while having tempest shield and rumy up.

https://ibb.co/V3n80K5

Tool tip with rummy and tempest shield.

im not sure if i understand you correctly, what is the problem youre seeing on the screenshot?

to me it looks correct, 50% from tree + 6% tempest shied + 12% rumis = 68%.

big crafting day today - did some shields, turned 1ex boots into those with aisling and harvest, bought pretty much the whole market of zeal essences to craft the belts... was fun :D

Now the build is up and running and feels great, insanely great. I am above 1mio dps per trap with a lot of trap throwing speed and triple balanced resistances, 7,8k ES. A thing I thought about: Why don´t we pick the maven-elevated hunter mod on boots for pierce? That lets us pierce 3-5 targets, so even more than now, and we can swap the helmet enchant for something more dps-oriented?
"
Vennto wrote:

big crafting day today - did some shields, turned 1ex boots into those with aisling and harvest, bought pretty much the whole market of zeal essences to craft the belts... was fun :D

Now the build is up and running and feels great, insanely great. I am above 1mio dps per trap with a lot of trap throwing speed and triple balanced resistances, 7,8k ES. A thing I thought about: Why don´t we pick the maven-elevated hunter mod on boots for pierce? That lets us pierce 3-5 targets, so even more than now, and we can swap the helmet enchant for something more dps-oriented?

Nice crafts mate! Btw a really good tip though is to scour and tempering catalyst your belts before you craft, that way you'll increase the chances of hitting ES mods (throw speed is guaranteed with Zeals anyway, but you know this already).

I wouldn't recommend the average player to spend the currency required to craft such boots. To get pierce boots + maven's orb for the elevated pierce (a 50/50 gamble). Even though it would let you go for pen ulab enchant and in theory pierce (3-5) instead of 3, you'll also lose out on 400es which is quite a chunk along with considerable craft investment. For me that would only be a super min/max item and only if you're willing to sac 400es + curb the investment (that's what I lose currently if I removed one of my 2 ES stats on my boots).

I'm also not convinced that you would benefit noticeably from 4-5 pierce over 3, at least not in general map pack clearing and bossing (well bossing not at all).

That's just a personal preference and opinion though and if the hunter pierce mod was a suffix, i'd have a different mind about it:)

However, a divergent lvl 21 lightning trap, this I'd throw currency after to make/test ;) 20% chance for lightning balls to return to you, with 27 going out from each throw you'd have 5-6 returning at all times --- now to wonder if snipers mark splitting them would also cause the extra splitted projectiles to have 20% chance at returning! (I never played heist league, so I never actually got to test/play around with those alternate quality gems)
Last edited by oestergreen on May 12, 2021, 9:38:26 PM
"
Btw a really good tip though is to scour and tempering catalyst your belts before you craft, that way you'll increase the chances of hitting ES mods

Oh yeah, good call. I totally forgot about that while crafting, damn. Kind of a stupid and possibly expensive mistake.

"
That's just a personal preference and opinion though and if the hunter pierce mod was a suffix, i'd have a different mind about it:)

Fair enough, just wanted to throw that idea around. Was playing today a lot with PoB as well and pen is really a nice stat for us, so I thought maybe there´s a way to work it in like that.

"
However, a divergent lvl 21 lightning trap, this I'd throw currency after to make/test ;)

Haha, it´s on my list as well^^ Right now I´m leveling divergent cluster traps I think, afterwards i´ll do a set of Disciplines and right after I was planning for divergent lightning trap, so we´ll see I guess :D

"
I never played heist league, so I never actually got to test/play around with those alternate quality gems

I didn´t play heist as well but I used heist mechanic a lot last league. They are pretty much endgame upgrades, nothing major but they add up. My biggest "missings" right now are levels and triple crit jewels. I got a lot of double crit multi jewels, but while they are 4ex the triple crit multis are 15ex +, so I wanted to push the build a bit further before I buy them. Will do that once I sold the products of todays crafting though, once you put considerable currency in the build he feels reaaally good.
Can someone help me to improve my damage. I recently got 6 link shavrone. But I'm having trouble in Tier 16 Ultimatum they are not dying fast. Thank You.
"
Gagandeep106 wrote:
Can someone help me to improve my damage. I recently got 6 link shavrone. But I'm having trouble in Tier 16 Ultimatum they are not dying fast. Thank You.

U need better wand with flat dmg in lighting to spells + lab enchant with lighting on boots that realyy push up your dps, and try to replace some jewels where u have crit chance...for crit multiplier like elemental multi or lighting multi or global multi
Last edited by bravo373 on May 13, 2021, 3:46:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info