[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Thank You. Lab enchant from what lab? Im working on currency rn drop rate of exlat is very low.
"
Gagandeep106 wrote:
Thank You. Lab enchant from what lab? Im working on currency rn drop rate of exlat is very low.

eternal lab to get the strongest possible enchant. its not that hard to farm either considering that there are only 16 boot enchants total and that you can get up to 9 enchants per run with investment.
"
Lewdz wrote:
"
Gagandeep106 wrote:

eternal lab to get the strongest possible enchant. its not that hard to farm either considering that there are only 16 boot enchants total and that you can get up to 9 enchants per run with investment.

15 twice enchanted today never saw that 1-160 lightning damage :)

For the owner of the thread may I ask how do you get that insane amount of es ?

I sit at 6100 right now seems like 4000 more is unreachable :(.

My gloves are no were near as good as yours, my helemeth is the inward eye so I see were I loose some es but even with those boosted I don't see were you have that insane 9k-10k as in pob.

I am working my way to Energy from Naught but ....don't think I'll reach even 7k.

I don't want to run the maven with 6100 that's for sure :(...
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 13, 2021, 12:32:18 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:

Not OP and I haven't looked at your char, but the biggest boost in ES was upgrading my rings that have increased maximum energy shield %:

I also splurged on a good spirit shield with over 300+ ES as well:

It's not the best, but it's what I could afford. Sometimes I look at other people's characters here that post good suggestions, and check out their gear and tree and match it up to mine. 4 points allocated elsewhere can get you two blue gems with +8% energy shield each.

Stay sane, Exile!
"
jHawk_MC wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

Not OP and I haven't looked at your char, but the biggest boost in ES was upgrading my rings that have increased maximum energy shield %:

I also splurged on a good spirit shield with over 300+ ES as well:

It's not the best, but it's what I could afford. Sometimes I look at other people's characters here that post good suggestions, and check out their gear and tree and match it up to mine. 4 points allocated elsewhere can get you two blue gems with +8% energy shield each.

Stay sane, Exile!

The problem is that I run the freez immunity ring mostly because I want to a curse immunity flask and i am going for the 5th sloth for a bottled faith (dropped only one since I play poe and sold it, so I don't have one mostly my personal preference)

My shield stands at 253 so yeah not close to yours. I could probably boost it to 28% quality with Hillock in Fortification but that's just min max.

But even so 10k es ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 13, 2021, 1:19:15 PM
Hey, loving the guide, been wanting to try a trapper again for a while now :)
reached around level 80 now and starting to feel like both my survivability and especially my damage are somewhat lacking, any idea what i could be doing wrong? i tried comparing my characters POB data and didnt find any obvious mistakes.
Thanks for the help!
"
BlackPilz wrote:
reached around level 80 now and starting to feel like both my survivability and especially my damage are somewhat lacking, any idea what i could be doing wrong? i tried comparing my characters POB data and didnt find any obvious mistakes.
Thanks for the help!

You are not doing something inherently wrong (aside from only using 3 flasks) but you barely scratched the surface of the build (or actually any build at that stage). You need more levels, you need more gem-levels, you need quality on the gems, you need to get better gear overall, only piece worthwhile keeping is the weapon. You need helmet enchant, u need boot enchant, u need cobalt jewels... list goes on and on. There is nothing completely wrong with your setup, it is just really weak and u need to work on it one item at the time.

I would focus on getting more ES on your gear and leveling your gems, maybe get some cheap cobalt jewels in two or three slots and then I would work to your 3 big core items:
1) Six-Link shavs
2) good helmet with lab enchant (Crown of the inward eye can be aqcuired for around 150c/1ex already)
3) Good shield with ES on Block and high ES.

Also, you should definately spec into saboteur and expeditious amunitions, you are not in the place with the build right now to miss out on those notes. That comes later.
Last edited by Vennto on May 13, 2021, 5:31:23 PM
"
Vennto wrote:
"
BlackPilz wrote:
Thanks for the help!

You are not doing something inherently wrong (aside from only using 3 flasks) but you barely scratched the surface of the build (or actually any build at that stage). You need more levels, you need more gem-levels, you need quality on the gems, you need to get better gear overall, only piece worthwhile keeping is the weapon. You need helmet enchant, u need boot enchant, u need cobalt jewels... list goes on and on. There is nothing completely wrong with your setup, it is just really weak and u need to work on it one item at the time.

I would focus on getting more ES on your gear and leveling your gems, maybe get some cheap cobalt jewels in two or three slots and then I would work to your 3 big core items:
1) Six-Link shavs
2) good helmet with lab enchant (Crown of the inward eye can be aqcuired for around 150c/1ex already)
3) Good shield with ES on Block and high ES.

Also, you should definately spec into saboteur and expeditious amunitions, you are not in the place with the build right now to miss out on those notes. That comes later.

i see, thanks for the quick reply! I'm afraid i'm nowhere near the currency required to really get anywhere at the moment, but at least i didnt mess anything up
"
BlackPilz wrote:

i see, thanks for the quick reply! I'm afraid i'm nowhere near the currency required to really get anywhere at the moment, but at least i didnt mess anything up

oh, also i was actually using 5 flasks, i just already transferred the 2 unique ones to a different character lol
"
Vendetta wrote:

getting a good shield will be the biggest quick bump in ES, aside from that make sure all of your gear has at least 150 es preferably 200+. Crown of the Inward Eye is a great unique for the build if you don't need the resists elsewhere the extra 8% you're missing does make a pretty big difference. make sure all your jewels have %es and make sure discipline is active.

you'll want another 100 es on your shield at least ideally, and you are gonna want either sorcerer gloves or fingerless silk gloves for your item base, you're losing a lot of es from using a hybrid base. Aside from that like the other guy said getting % es on your rings and using tempering catalyst goes a long way especially on the Prescence.

Also, you shouldn't really be using the cluster jewels until lvl 94-96, you'll be better off with 2 or 3 jewel sockets with decent jewels. you can also use these jewels to get corrupted blood immunity so you can replace your bleed flask with a freeze flask and get a real ring instead of dream fragments
Last edited by Numerouswaffles on May 13, 2021, 9:10:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info