[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Vennto wrote:
After my two other builds I decided to return to this build as it felt the best. But this time I am goin all out on gear. This is what I got so far ...

more to come, let´s see how far I can push it ;)

good stuff, im looking forward to reading more on your progress.
picked up a chest myself yesterday but have yet to link it.
Is the crown of inward eye a good replacement for the expensive helmet with lightning penetration ?

The shav with double corruption is something that I will not get ever :(
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 10, 2021, 8:06:26 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:
Is the crown of inward eye a good replacement for the expensive helmet with lightning penetration ?

If you can't afford rare helm with "-X% lightning resistance to nearby enemies" - crown of inward eye is probably second best choice here (just make sure it is lab enchanted with pierce
"
MingONE wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

If you can't afford rare helm with "-X% lightning resistance to nearby enemies" - crown of inward eye is probably second best choice here (just make sure it is lab enchanted with pierce

I mean currently there is no helm with that enchant and lightning penetration so it would have to be crafted. Hiting some nice mods will take some tries and according to craft of exile there are multiple chances to get one.

I don't even wanna talk about -mana reserve + lightning penatration one.

So I was thinking about alternatives.

The inward eye is like 60c with the enchant
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
As you see currency is really not my problem and I still went for the inward eye. Don´t underestimate that one - it is a more tanky approach but I took it on purpose, as tankyness is as vital as dmg for this build to function well.
Hi,

I started this build on Thusday and got to maps easily. At lvl 65 I switched to lowlife. Easy leveling with 6.5k es. I had 5-linked all white Shav's. Today I managed to link my real Shav's and tooltip jumped from 46k->64k. Lvl 3 enlighten seems to be enough, with 5 auras I still have 90 mana left. I still have only lvl 19 gems so waiting for them to level but I can now easily do t15 maps.

What I changed is that I dropped bear trap for vortex. More safety in Ultimatums.

If you have time please check my build now. Nothing impressive but this just works, thank you.
"
Vennto wrote:
After my two other builds I decided to return to this build as it felt the best. But this time I am goin all out on gear. This is what I got so far ...

more to come, let´s see how far I can push it ;)

Great to have you back mate, I'm looking forward to seeing your final min/maxing setup:)

"
Vendetta wrote:

The crown is an excellent choice and usually quite cheap even with our ulab enchant ( cheap ~~ 70c - 1.5ex ).
Honestly the only real competitor is a double influenced (multi+-9res) rare hubris with good ES&resists, which is a totally different ballpark of currency cost/craft.
You certainly do not need a corrupted shavs, it's purely luxury. I did all the guardians and awakener as league starter on my 5L regular shavs.

"
SageBF wrote:
Hi,

I started this build on Thusday and got to maps easily. At lvl 65 I switched to lowlife. Easy leveling with 6.5k es. I had 5-linked all white Shav's. Today I managed to link my real Shav's and tooltip jumped from 46k->64k. Lvl 3 enlighten seems to be enough, with 5 auras I still have 90 mana left. I still have only lvl 19 gems so waiting for them to level but I can now easily do t15 maps.

What I changed is that I dropped bear trap for vortex. More safety in Ultimatums.
If you have time please check my build now. Nothing impressive but this just works, thank you.

Hey mate, glad to hear you're enjoying the build and having a smooth lvl 1 to maps experience :) (You must have followed the guide! .. hehe)

As for your items, most of them are looking great, but I think you will enjoy the build even more when you get some Trap Throwing speed (obtainable in belt and gloves, 20%+ each and in jewels 8%)
The uber lab pierce enchant for helmet will make your life so much easier, as well as much much safer (piercing everything on the screen = blinding everything).
Ulab lightning enchant on boots will also increase your damage significantly.

Other upgrades would be getting a 1h with similar stats as now, but also multiplier (it's a strong stat for us). Rings (especially one of them) could use some love too and depending whether you want more dmg or ES, your abyss jewels (look @mine if u want lots of dmg, relatively cheap)

Great job though already being 90 and smashing the content. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqzKmdWSx8s&ab_channel=oestergreen just ouch.
Last edited by oestergreen on May 11, 2021, 4:15:19 AM
Thanks for the build. It's really fun! However, I am struggling with it. Obviously, I'm a noob, but can someone tell me what item to replace next? Progressing maps seems slower than it usually is for me. That is due to my own stupidity because I can feel that this build is quite strong.

I feel that everything is OK, but I'm not sure what to focus on.

Last edited by Mordfabrik on May 11, 2021, 5:58:52 AM
"
Mordfabrik wrote:
Thanks for the build. It's really fun! However, I am struggling with it. Obviously, I'm a noob, but can someone tell me what item to replace next?

Lab Enchantment on crown of inward eye helps a lot to improve clearspeed and safety, should be the most importent upgrade for now.

A shield with "recover % energy shield when you block" is another good safety upgrad.

if you still feel squishy: More ES/%ES on rings

for more dps: Lightning Dmg Enchantment on Boots, Dmg Stats on Gloves/Belt, 6-Link Shavs

Leveling up to level 95 and unlocking more jewel sockets will finally boost your dps
Hi.I kinda havent found my build for this league and had a bad luck on drops. How is this build performing in ultimatums and how much investment does it require for doing t16s and A8 sirus safely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info