[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"Increase elemental damage with attack skills" Benefits us or not?
"
roeshamboner wrote:
"
BV1 wrote:
Hey can any of yall help me determine which one of these wands is better? I'm not sure if I benefit from spell damage or spell crit, or if I should just be focusing on lightning damage.

(Will ideally be changing the craft on the second wand)

First wand gives me better damage on paper, but I don't see wands in the OP with spell damage or spell crit, so I'm not sure if there's a reason why those were avoided.

Spell damage and lightning damage affect our damage the same since lightning trap is a spell that deals lightning damage.

I don't think spell crit is avoided, it's just cheaper to find weapons without it. Wand 1 is really nice

Thank you.

I actually picked up wand 2 after already running wand 1, thinking that spell damage didn't affect traps. Guess that was a waste of money.

I should have read more than one reddit post, the one I read incorrectly stated all traps do not benefit from spell damage. Turns out its just a few (afaik).
Guys, my life has been a lie -.-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqzKmdWSx8s&ab_channel=oestergreen

*had to reupload, for version2 :)
Last edited by oestergreen on May 9, 2021, 3:59:35 AM
"
Gagandeep106 wrote:
"Increase elemental damage with attack skills" Benefits us or not?

Inc ele dmg with attack skills does not benefit us. We dont use attack skills we use spells
Ok starting this build to kill the maven. After wasting 50-60 exalts in other builds I will waste another 10-15 in this one as well.

I will quit anyway if this doesn't work hence the currency has no value for me.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
How to craft your weapon?
"
Vendetta wrote:
Ok starting this build to kill the maven. After wasting 50-60 exalts in other builds I will waste another 10-15 in this one as well.

If no build works maybe it´s you, not the build. just sayin.
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

lol, I was gonna put it more gently, but.. ;P

However, Vendetta - I promise you that if you follow the guide (read the notes), you will kill Maven and you don't need 50 ex or 10 even .. current prices; get 60c chayula, 5ex shavs and a 1-2ex shield with 200es+ and es-recovered-on-block.

Get those 3, follow the guide and report back when you've killed Maven :)
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

lol, I was gonna put it more gently, but.. ;P

However, Vendetta - I promise you that if you follow the guide (read the notes), you will kill Maven and you don't need 50 ex or 10 even .. current prices; get 60c chayula, 5ex shavs and a 1-2ex shield with 200es+ and es-recovered-on-block.

Get those 3, follow the guide and report back when you've killed Maven :)

Sold my Aul on another char, for 5.5 ex got another 5 ex sitting in broken currency will get the required.

And yes , I know it's me, people have been killing her with less gear on the builds I have tried.

It drives me crazy >.<

I tried perma frost arc mine elementalist, spidermancer, golemancer (well golems are not that fine this league).

But it seems that you guys are draining chunks of her life, and every build I do , even though I have almost the same gear and clusters barely scratch her.

And I am tired of rerolling cuz I cannot kill her.

One question, how does lightning spire trap + lightning penetration interact really..

I mean if the boss/mob moves from the range of the trap and it doesn't get hit will the penetration still last a few seconds or how does it work ? Does it linger on them after the penetration or how ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on May 10, 2021, 2:19:38 AM
After my two other builds I decided to return to this build as it felt the best. But this time I am goin all out on gear. This is what I got so far ...

more to come, let´s see how far I can push it ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info