ExileCon Livestream Details

Key notes of 4.0

Everything that would have been fun, has been brutally nerfed.

Players can now only obtain a max of 10 ES and 5 total life after buffs.

Bosses now deal 20+ billion in damage.

Movement has been reduced so male players can grow beards from starting a map to finishing said map.

Headhunter now renamed Headless, rare monsters that are killed, their mods will be turned into curses on the player for 2 hours, no stack limit.

Buffed scrolls of wisdom to identify, on very rare occasion, more than 1 item.
Last edited by Smear on Oct 9, 2019, 10:42:29 PM
CANT WAIT, DAMN
YES!!
wasnt 4.0 supposta be in 2077 ?
Amazing. Are you going to finally remake the shitty engine this game always had issues with?
announcement announcements ♥
Looking forward too the streams though :D
Bad date! Bad date!
Sadly, my job takes me offshore and i cant see anything until 15 dec.

Hfgl all!!!
"
RexieRabbit wrote:
"
I'd really love to read a statement where GGG stands in that situtation to decide if I want to be their costumer.

I've cancelled my plan on 2nd div card, and are not buying anything else from them until they make some kind of statement about this.

I hane no idea what is going on. U r welcome to pm me to update me 🧐
tl;dw

patch notes, when?
"
RexieRabbit wrote:
"
I'd really love to read a statement where GGG stands in that situtation to decide if I want to be their costumer.

I've cancelled my plan on 2nd div card, and are not buying anything else from them until they make some kind of statement about this.

Oh give me a break.

PoE is owned by Tencent. If you need a statement you are dumb. This isnt GGG 7 years ago.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info