ExileCon Livestream Details

How much will the ticket cost to watch the stream? Oh wait... :D
$180 a ticket? Wtf
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
when new the core support pack?
[Removed by Support]
Amazing, cant wait, hype train incoming :)
We dont need any announce of 3.9 or 4.0 or 12.3.81 or whatever - we need ban wave for bots every 2-3 days, totally reworked trade, stable servers, fixing annoying bugs and smooth optimisation. Thats all and we been happy for many years.
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Path of Exile Immortal?! PoE expirience on your smartfone!
I'll go out of my way to say that it looks to me like you're really over doing it with this "get together". Must suck having so much money that you have to invent ways to spend it.
"
I'd really love to read a statement where GGG stands in that situtation to decide if I want to be their costumer.

I've cancelled my plan on 2nd div card, and are not buying anything else from them until they make some kind of statement about this.
Last edited by RexieRabbit on Oct 9, 2019, 7:58:35 PM
why are you hyping up 4.0 if we're going up to 4.12 or whatever number it was before the big update lol
Every time you release announcement of the new league - it kills current league (cutting the last month of it). I'm afraid if you release announcement of 4.0 mega-expansion - it will kill every upcoming league before 4.0.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info