ExileCon Livestream Details

The have anounced the anouncment when they will anounce the 4.0.0 patch notes, at which time they will also anounce the anouncment of it's realease, anouncing also the anouncment of the changes....and an ounce

so it's poe going mobile ? is it gonna die for good ? it was struck in the abdomen by an eagle but still survives very very hard today...
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
Is poe gonna be out of beta by 4.0?

this

also, can we expect any changes and fixes at all to the current league or is it left for dead already?
you announce 3.9 and 4.0 but we are stuck playing some beta league xd
ps: played yesterday for a few hours and it was worst than a month ago my character was becoming invisible every 5 min or so xd
you should hold such events elsewhere in the world, you'd be suprised how much will show up.
please, cheapen the wing prices !
Am Yisrael 'Chai
That's the one that decides if I leave the game I've played for four years and dropped 600$ into. What I need is a new endgame system that promises a flow of actually diverse gameplay and makes the game interesting again. (or at the very least a good step in that direction, so I don't have to eat my words later)

If it's just another means to mindlessly grind exp for thousands of hours and serves to support the epeen mentality that this game is famous for I'm done for good.

(edit was for grammar)
Last edited by GrayR on Oct 10, 2019, 7:13:08 AM
"
GrayNightz wrote:
That's the one that decides if I leave the game I've played for four years and dropped 600$ into. What I need is a new endgame system that promises a flow of actually diverse gameplay and makes the game interesting again. (or at the very least a good step in that direction, so I don't have to eat my words later)

What better and more varied endgame systems are even out there (that's not PvP-based)? What kind of new endgame system are you even imagining here?
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
GrayNightz wrote:

What better and more varied endgame systems are even out there (that's not PvP-based)? What kind of new endgame system are you even imagining here?

What I dream of and what I'd take are two different things, but I'm critically hoping for any kind of endgame that ends the cycle of endlessly grinding the same maps with only with incremental changes to overall gameplay every league.

A red map, you've done all of those around circa 300 times, new league or whatever and there's just like a new thing that spawns and does stuff somewhere in the map - but it's the same map, map boss and all. Anything that shakes this cycle up is a success for more or less.

Edit: Here I should mention that anything that adds a serious, thick layer on top of that would also do for me. Some sort of an overlaying system concerning this now classic kind of league mechanic/s.

I'm an artist and dabble in nearly everything as a hobby, I could throw actual ideas all night, but all I genuinely desire from GGG is a decent "shake-up" - whatever kind of form it takes on. I want less of a simulator and more of a genuine RPG, if you can see that point.
Last edited by GrayR on Oct 10, 2019, 7:57:17 AM
wait if 3.9 is Dec 2019 and 4.0 is approx Dec 2020... Is this implying 3.9 is going to be a year long patch or was this a typo? I thought 4.0 was planned for earlier than this, like Q1 next year.
"
fitsu wrote:
wait if 3.9 is Dec 2019 and 4.0 is approx Dec 2020... Is this implying 3.9 is going to be a year long patch or was this a typo? I thought 4.0 was planned for earlier than this, like Q1 next year.

After 3.9 we will have 3.10, 3.11, and 3.12.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info