[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
MindR wrote:
"
DrizZi wrote:
Can anyone tell me How to post my pob? I have the programm installed and everything. How can I postmy gear like you did in pictures? Sorry for these questions, I think my char is very good developpt I am just not really a forum user... ;)

You can post your gear without using POB. Just open a post to write, like I am now. Then click your character icon on the top right while in the post, and click the items you want to add to the post.

Example:

To post your POB, go to Import/Export Build, press the Generate button, and then 'Share with Pastebin'. Copy that tiny link, and just paste it here.

Since you seem to be one of the most familiar with this build I would like to talk to you, so I will prolly whisper you.

in my current stage I would like to minmax, belt is for sure together with my rings the go to target. But skillwise it would be very interssting for me aswell. Having some white sockets for switching curses seems perfect. I currently only run 1 curse (temp chains with awakened Blasphemy 5) which seems like a waste. Since I only have 1 curse I use Vile Bastion over Malediction with frees up my amulet spot which felt huge dps boost to me. If I do not have package loss, I do not die anyway if I keep my flasks up.

Could I go even tripple curse with frostbite on hit ring? the note is very near and I could switch to presence of chayula and malediction.

my weapon allows me using whirling blades even so I loose the implicit spell damage it really feels good using this + fortify. Also the frenzy charges are a nice boost through my weapon...

Would be nice to get some feedback.

PS Witchfirebrew was just aquipped for Simulacrum cause it is way faster usually I ran there a Movespeed flask.
"
Since you seem to be one of the most familiar with this build I would like to talk to you, so I will prolly whisper you.

in my current stage I would like to minmax, belt is for sure together with my rings the go to target. But skillwise it would be very interssting for me aswell. Having some white sockets for switching curses seems perfect. I currently only run 1 curse (temp chains with awakened Blasphemy 5) which seems like a waste. Since I only have 1 curse I use Vile Bastion over Malediction with frees up my amulet spot which felt huge dps boost to me. If I do not have package loss, I do not die anyway if I keep my flasks up.

Could I go even tripple curse with frostbite on hit ring? the note is very near and I could switch to presence of chayula and malediction.

my weapon allows me using whirling blades even so I loose the implicit spell damage it really feels good using this + fortify. Also the frenzy charges are a nice boost through my weapon...

Would be nice to get some feedback.

PS Witchfirebrew was just aquipped for Simulacrum cause it is way faster usually I ran there a Movespeed flask.

Yeah for sure, just message me. I'm normally online in the evening European time.
I checked the ammy, made an exact copy in POB and for me the dot DPS would increase by 8%. I lose damage and defense by speccing Vile Bastion and using the amulet with one curse, though.
I would definitly run Malediction and double curse. I have frostbite on wand, which means I only run temp chains on Blashpemy, and then I got 2 reduced mana reserved jewels in my tree + Hatred reserved 15% less mana enchant. That allowed me to run Hatred as well, which is honestly great.

In addition to this I'm stun immune, and my ES starts recharging after like a second. In combination with Wicked Ward this means I generally don't die unless I get oneshot, which is hard with 12.5k ES.

I have the white sockets on my gloves wrong for now, but when I can be bothered to do Syndicate I'll hopefully mix it up so I can slam in Ele weakness as I want over temp chains, which is preferred for bossing.

Your gear in general is definitly nice, though. Not a fan of Bathed Breath, so I'm with you on upgrading that to a rare Crystal belt, sooo much defense. You can get with %inc cold damage, or spell dmg under any flask.

Fortify in definitly nice, but I could not live without a proper dash skill. I'm running Dash - Second Wind - Phase Run - Arcane Surge on a 4l, and it provides a good dmg boost and huge mobility.

In addition, the chaos res from Chayula is great. Paired with a flask and some extra, I'm at 61% chaos res which makes me incredibly tanky all over.

Triple curse is a interesting thought, being able to run double offense/defense. I would not have room, actually - but if I even go and double corrupt my gloves and get ele weakness on hit, I would most definitly go for Whispers of Doom.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
thx man your thoughts are great :)!, helps me alot so i will prolly respecc then in chayula and run malediction, will see if I end up using enfeeble or frostbite maybe with a comb on a ring, will talk to you soon then I hope :)!
I wish there was some king of upvote system here. Mindr is singlehandedly carrying this thread.
Kudos to you dude.
I hit 100 couple days ago and did final tweek for my version. I fit in lot of rare jewels, skipped some defence nodes, tweeked pathing etc(dont have to ever worry about loosing exp anymore :)) 1.775m dot dps in hideout with auras, 10.1k ES, perfectly balanced resistances, chaos resistance capped, and still a decent block chance with Glancing Blows. Profile is public and people who are interested can take a look!

I can not praise Cinderswallow Urn enough. If you can fit it into your build, it's probably the best flask you can get. Healing instantly up to 100% from 5% in Simulacrums and other places as long as you have mobs to kill, the true MVP flask carrying me to 100. For bossing purposes you could switch it out for something different, depending what you feel you like to have!

I ran fully juiced 60-100% delirium maps, 38 Simulacrums for EGG, Alva temple, Delve etc on my journey to 100 and the build felt really good! Going to leave it as my bosskiller for now and see what's up next!

Big kudos and props to OP for keeping the thread updated and thanks to lot of others who had a chat with me ingame and gave some suggestions and other therocrafting about the build.

Since I probably wont tweek it any further, a good tip for anybody wanting to min max the Block+1h Sceptre/mace version of the build, keep an eye out for Megalomaniac and 2 other good mods on it. Fit in a single Reckoning Gem to your build (lvl as high as strenght allows you and enjoy free Fortify which would skyrocket your defence mechanics! (Note that this requires you to use a sceptre or mace, so keep an eye out together with wands. I personally prefer a sceptre over a wand for 1 simple reason - you can change appearance of your sceptre to a Darkprism Weapon effect - the best looking 1h sword ingame!)
"
Zeeshka wrote:
I wish there was some king of upvote system here. Mindr is singlehandedly carrying this thread.
Kudos to you dude.

Haha, thanks dude. I just really enjoy Vortex and want as many others to have a good time with it as well. In addition I got some extra time with the home office going on :P
"
larsahh_ wrote:
I hit 100 couple days ago and did final tweek for my version. I fit in lot of rare jewels, skipped some defence nodes, tweeked pathing etc(dont have to ever worry about loosing exp anymore :)) 1.775m dot dps in hideout with auras, 10.1k ES, perfectly balanced resistances, chaos resistance capped, and still a decent block chance with Glancing Blows. Profile is public and people who are interested can take a look!

I can not praise Cinderswallow Urn enough. If you can fit it into your build, it's probably the best flask you can get. Healing instantly up to 100% from 5% in Simulacrums and other places as long as you have mobs to kill, the true MVP flask carrying me to 100. For bossing purposes you could switch it out for something different, depending what you feel you like to have!

I ran fully juiced 60-100% delirium maps, 38 Simulacrums for EGG, Alva temple, Delve etc on my journey to 100 and the build felt really good! Going to leave it as my bosskiller for now and see what's up next!

Big kudos and props to OP for keeping the thread updated and thanks to lot of others who had a chat with me ingame and gave some suggestions and other therocrafting about the build.

Since I probably wont tweek it any further, a good tip for anybody wanting to min max the Block+1h Sceptre/mace version of the build, keep an eye out for Megalomaniac and 2 other good mods on it. Fit in a single Reckoning Gem to your build (lvl as high as strenght allows you and enjoy free Fortify which would skyrocket your defence mechanics! (Note that this requires you to use a sceptre or mace, so keep an eye out together with wands. I personally prefer a sceptre over a wand for 1 simple reason - you can change appearance of your sceptre to a Darkprism Weapon effect - the best looking 1h sword ingame!)

Damn dude, you really leveled to 100 with 6300 ES? That's a well done job. How did you survive that/how many deaths? Any content you had to avoid? With less block, spell block and just that much lower ES it sounds rough. The DPS you got going is amazing, though.

Edit: Classic POB, I clicked out CI and it's showing an accurate 8700 now I assume :P
Last edited by MindR on Apr 22, 2020, 11:51:34 AM
"
MindR wrote:

Damn dude, you really leveled to 100 with 6300 ES? That's a well done job. How did you survive that/how many deaths? Any content you had to avoid? With less block, spell block and just that much lower ES it sounds rough. The DPS you got going is amazing, though.

Edit: Classic POB, I clicked out CI and it's showing an accurate 8700 now I assume :P

POB has some problems showing wrong numbers when it comes to timeless jewels and some Watcher's Eye mods I think. I'm using a clarity max ES Watcher's Eye and it also gives me about 1.2k ES. So total was around 10.3k-10.5k depending which jewels I was using. I leveled the last 2 lvs with an Unnatural Instinct near Pain Attunement node to have Endurance charges for mapping, it also gave decent amount of ES/Mana and I kinda liked it over Energy from Within (saved lot of passive points aswel)
But yeah, I tried to stay over 10k ES at all times, felt like a good value to not get 1 shot, and Cinderswallow Urn did all the ES leech for me!

During leveling process I also ran Arcane Guarding cluster for additional 10% spellblock which would turn into 20% spellblock with Lethal Pride. So 75/58 with Rumi's flask active! Currently 75/38 with Rumi's active after the final tree tweak!

Total deaths were around 60, but most of them were very early on, and couple nasty Ignite death's later on when not paying attention. from 99-100 I think I just had 1 or 2 but I also ran very rippy 3-4 dmg mod maps. Also out of 38 Simulacrums I ran for EGG, I had double boss on wave 20 - 19 or 20 times! And luckily just 1 death.
But I did run enfeeble instead of Elemental Weakness and another shavs with +2 duration and 50% reduced crit dmg on me. I fit in the Blind on large Cluster Jewel very late, but once I did I realzied it's very very strong since it has 10% procc on everything you do, flame dash, all your spells you cast and also the weapon socket triggering. So you probably have very good uptime on it!
Last edited by larsahh_ on Apr 22, 2020, 12:41:54 PM
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
MindR wrote:

POB has some problems showing wrong numbers when it comes to timeless jewels and some Watcher's Eye mods I think. I'm using a clarity max ES Watcher's Eye and it also gives me about 1.2k ES. So total was around 10.3k-10.5k depending which jewels I was using. I leveled the last 2 lvs with an Unnatural Instinct near Pain Attunement node to have Endurance charges for mapping, it also gave decent amount of ES/Mana and I kinda liked it over Energy from Within (saved lot of passive points aswel)
But yeah, I tried to stay over 10k ES at all times, felt like a good value to not get 1 shot, and Cinderswallow Urn did all the ES leech for me!

During leveling process I also ran Arcane Guarding cluster for additional 10% spellblock which would turn into 20% spellblock with Lethal Pride. So 75/58 with Rumi's flask active! Currently 75/38 with Rumi's active after the final tree tweak!

Total deaths were around 60, but most of them were very early on, and couple nasty Ignite death's later on when not paying attention. from 99-100 I think I just had 1 or 2 but I also ran very rippy 3-4 dmg mod maps. Also out of 38 Simulacrums I ran for EGG, I had double boss on wave 20 - 19 or 20 times! And luckily just 1 death.
But I did run enfeeble instead of Elemental Weakness and another shavs with +2 duration and 50% reduced crit dmg on me. I fit in the Blind on large Cluster Jewel very late, but once I did I realzied it's very very strong since it has 10% procc on everything you do, flame dash, all your spells you cast and also the weapon socket triggering. So you probably have very good uptime on it!

Very interesting. I've been locking into the Blind one myself, and I'm currently working on getting a large cluster with 2 sockets, one for megalomaniac (when I find a very good one), and then medium - small. I'll definitly consider that. I'm sitting at 12.5K es with my current setup and about 6M DPS running Frostbite and Temp Chains. Luckily fit in Hatred even with Rare block-shield.

You setup is very nice, really prime showcase of what a minmaxed Prism-guardian setup can do!
Does having "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted" on a jewel mean bleed immunity and no need in anti-bleed flask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info