[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
I die to burn damage like a bitch, does anyone have a way to get this build a bit more tanky. I mean in the elder guardian fight

take the burning ground pantheon if you havent
Any cluster jewel info or do we know some good ones?
"
NLe wrote:
Any cluster jewel info or do we know some good ones?

I can recommend Circling Oblivion(20% increased Damage over Time, 20% increased Duration of Ailments on Enemies, 15% increased Skill Effect Duration) and Vile Reinvigoration(24% increased Damage over Time, 6% increased maximum Energy Shield, Regenerate 2% of Energy Shield per second if you’ve Killed an Enemy Recently) for damage boost.
Since i play with CI i also use Spring Back(6% increased maximum Energy Shield, 10% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge, 15% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate)

Also very funny passive node is Blast-Freeze(20% increased Cold Damage, Freezes you inflict spread to other Enemies within a Radius of 12). If you dont use Elemental Focus for Vortex you can freeze a lot of enemies with one vortex cast.
Everyone, new PoB that has been 95% updated is here: https://pastebin.com/zCVUSMcq. The leveling tree has been updated now that Vortex is very viable as a leveler, and the notes section has the leveling gem setup. I've left points available in the Low Life tree to account for cluster jewels. Still working on other sections of the guide. Let me know if there are glaring issues in the PoB.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Thanks a lot for this build guide and the update!
Last edited by zankioh on Mar 25, 2020, 12:39:11 PM
Hey !
First of all thanks for the build !

I have trouble figuring out how you deal with the strength requirement with the gear in the PoB... Am i missing out something ?
I'm trying to transition to LL version, and I'm stuck with the auras:)
Hatred/Malevolence/Discipline in Prism Guardian reserve 103% (38%+38%+27%)? so I can't use three of them. I can't see any mana reservation nodes on a tree, jewels or items.
Please help. comrades, ty

p.s. please don't tell me we only use vaal discipline:)
No sad feelings
Last edited by Finnel on Mar 25, 2020, 2:43:04 PM
I did forget to take any of the mana reservation nodes in the PoB and will be updating shortly. The node near the CI keystone is only 1 point and is easy to grab. Personally, I like to run Aspect of the Spider as well, so I've refunded a few and run over to the left for the 14% total triple point section.
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
"
ShakCentral wrote:
I did forget to take any of the mana reservation nodes in the PoB and will be updating shortly. The node near the CI keystone is only 1 point and is easy to grab. Personally, I like to run Aspect of the Spider as well, so I've refunded a few and run over to the left for the 14% total triple point section.

highly appreciated, took that 4% node and everything is OK now.
No sad feelings
Last edited by Finnel on Mar 25, 2020, 3:48:48 PM
Hey, thanks for your updates and work. First time playing vortex, having a question regarding the listed gear in the PoB. Do we really use prism guardian shield for endgame CI and a rare shield for low life? Or is the gear swapped?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info