[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

This is probably a dumb question, but this is my first LL ES build. How do you cast enfeble, malevolence, and discipline all at the same time? I only have enough Mana reserve for two of them and when I link blood magic to malevolence it says I don't have enough life to cast it.
"
bgibbs wrote:
This is probably a dumb question, but this is my first LL ES build. How do you cast enfeble, malevolence, and discipline all at the same time? I only have enough Mana reserve for two of them and when I link blood magic to malevolence it says I don't have enough life to cast it.

Blood Magic is lvl 6 with no quality, I think this is the main issue there.
You don't take the -4 mana reservation node, that'll help.
No enlighten and your not even linked in your shield.

TBH I'm not completely sure which is the main issue since I chose prism guardian. Takes a bit of playing to get auras to all fit right. Level your gems, check your tree, and maybe accept your gear may not be ready for more than 2 auras atm.
Last edited by Lenolye on Jan 23, 2020, 12:50:55 AM
"
Hi,
Instead of "Hypothermia", I see people using "Awakened Swift Affliction". Does Vortex really work with 2 Swift Affliction gems?

Vortex - Controlled Destruction - Efficacy - Elemental Focus - Swift Affliction - Awakened Swift Affliction

"
swaggerino123 wrote:
yes it works, the more multiplier of swift affliction is 5% higher than on hypothermia plus 10% increased from quality. The downside is that you lose chill effectiveness and vortex duration is even shorter than with only woke swift affliction. i personally don't think it is worth using

It doesn't work anymore, this interaction was fixed in 3.9.2b - from patch notes:

Fixed a bug where Swift Affliction and Awakened Swift Affliction could support the same skill.

Whoever is still using this combo is essentially playing on a 5link.
Last edited by Voeid on Jan 23, 2020, 12:52:12 AM
Turning on 2 curses and Aspect of Spider, I have only about 200 mana left unreserved. I find that I constantly run out of mana and have to turn off Aspect of Spider.

Do you guys have similar issue?
Help...........Just converted to Low Life after loving the CI version...I'm now getting one shot on low maps....This is my first low life character so I know I've done something wrong I just cant figure it out...Any help greatly appreciated..
"
Pavmagic wrote:
Help...........Just converted to Low Life after loving the CI version...I'm now getting one shot on low maps....This is my first low life character so I know I've done something wrong I just cant figure it out...Any help greatly appreciated..

You have taken the Eldritch Battery Node, but do not have a kiloava lethal pride jewel socketed next to it wich would turn it into glacing blows.
Thats whats killing you
So drop elditch battery till I can get the timeless jewel?
"
Turning on 2 curses and Aspect of Spider, I have only about 200 mana left unreserved. I find that I constantly run out of mana and have to turn off Aspect of Spider.

Do you guys have similar issue?

Hey, I got the same problem. However I have re-spec my skill tree into more defensive version. ShakCentral suggested that few pages ago.

What is more, it is utilizing Sovereignty on the left side of the tree (cumulative 14% reduced mana reserved).

If you need it right now, think about dropping "Growth and Decay". I know it is very good offensive, however Vortex is big enough DoT damage anyway.

Edit:
Also I have a question. Does the number of warriors on Lethal Pride Kiloava Jewel matter ?
Last edited by Krisbit on Jan 23, 2020, 9:30:12 AM

Hey, could you help me out please? I m fairly new in POE and not realy good at Crafting (missing lots of crafts and just started to collect them.)

My Problem is that im realy sqishy at the moment, sitting at around 8k ES. I ve no problems running t16 maps. But when it comes hydra and phoenix maps - i get killed pretty fast. What should i start changing? I sit at 4 Ex budget right now.

I tried to craft a helmet - but dont know how i should go on.

"

Also I have a question. Does the number of warriors on Lethal Pride Kiloava Jewel matter ?

It does matter, but the bonus doesn't benefit us most of the time. My Jewel gave some Melee Physical bonus, which is useless. However, I got 20 resistance on the Dex mode.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info