[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

How exactly does Bane work with this build? I see there are 2 other curses linked with it (frostbite and elemental weakness), but wouldn't that require two sources of "You can apply an additional Curse" ? According to the PoB we only one (Whispers of Doom node)

Also, do we need to have frostbite/elemental weakness applied for Eye of Malice to properly work?
Last edited by Zand on Apr 26, 2023, 1:33:31 PM
"
Zand wrote:
How exactly does Bane work with this build? I see there are 2 other curses linked with it (frostbite and elemental weakness), but wouldn't that require two sources of "You can apply an additional Curse" ? According to the PoB we only one (Whispers of Doom node)

Also, do we need to have frostbite/elemental weakness applied for Eye of Malice to properly work?

The other 2 hexes are applied (ele weakness and frostbite) so just 1 extra curse is needed (from whispers of doom as you said before)
It might have been already asked, but where to find the current loot filter? Id like to play it once before deciding.Thx
Any chance this gets updated for 3.22 (even if it's just a check up?)
Bump for update.
if u wanna do the old lowlife wintertide vortex version it will work for trial of the ancestors u just need to find 1-3 tattoos with 1% mana reservation its called "Honoured Tattoo of the Hatungo" as far as i know this does not have a limit to how many u can use if u have enough str u can get "Tattoo of Kitava shaman" it gives 4% LIFE reservation efficiency.

this is the version i will be useing https://pastebin.com/dxHRDftF linked it in previous league aswell.

again convert talent tree to current league patch and turn on current non ssf league skills unless ur SSF ofc:)

PS!! if u wanna mess around with said tattoo right click int dex or str nodes on the tree and u can choose what tattoo to put on i would recommend doin int ones.
Last edited by supertaffer on Aug 29, 2023, 8:54:41 AM
hey there !

can someone explain me how you wont die with this build ? I 'm trying to farm T16 expedition with it and it's just not possible at all ....

being capped in spell sup doesn't solve everything , it's lacking a lot of armor and defensive mechanics , just at looking at this pob I don't get it how can we survive ?

have a nice day
this is probably the easiest guide i've followed after playing non stop for 5 weeks
thanks alot dude
OK, I'm sort of out of time. I've been playing Shak's Cold DoT in SSF for about the last ten leagues because it works so well. Because I'm a filthy casual, I've never gotten it too far. One character made it to level 97, and got three of four voidstones. I think it was harvest, which would explain it.
Anyway, I never made it to LL cold dot because I never got a Shavronne's Wrappimgs. I did get prism guardian more than once, but never a Shav's.
I've been happy chasing the build as far as my playing will push it.
Today Vorici dropped me 8 Shav cards in a mastermind's hideout.
I looked at the Shav's and tried to figure out how to use it in the build. (I understand that its purpose is to make chaos damage less fatal so you do not need to be CI.) It looks like there are a lot of changes to be done, so I came here to learn how Shak does it.
First shock: It's now an Elementalist build, not an Occultist. Okay...
Second shock: Low life is no longer a thing, it seems.
I can't find anything about how to set up a LL cold here. It may be buried in pieces in these posts, but I searched for Shavronne in here and couldn't pull up anything talking about the death of the LL build and what was still viable.
Does anyone have a live link to a semi-modern LL Shav's Wraps cold dot build, even if it's not an occultist?
I hate to come this far and crash out. I would still have to get a new prism guardian and a bunch of other stuff to work the build, and my three-curse vortex, creeping frost/vaal cold snap/frost bomb build is already pretty unorthodox, but I'd like to try LL and see if it still delivers a big damage boost. Any help is welcome.
And if Shav's is now useless, I could use help in where to farm a Rime Gaze....
"
Vortex:

Now has a 0.750 second Cast Time (previously instant), and no longer has a Cooldown Time. It can no longer be cast on Frostbolt projectiles, and as such, no longer has 20% less Area of Effect when Cast on Frostbolt or "Can explode from up to 5 Frostbolt Projectiles." It now deals 49 to 73 Cold Damage at gem level 1 (previously 41 to 62), scaling up to 779 to 1169 at gem level 20 (previously 1209 to 1813).

Quality now provides +0-0.2 metres to radius, instead of 0-10% increased Area of Effect.

R.I.P Vortex 2.3 - 3.23. I loved you so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info