[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Everything was going fine till I hit red maps and now I seem to be getting hit by degens quite a lot. Seemed to happen after I switched to low life and I was wondering if someone could check and see if I missed something? cheers
@ShakCentral is the PoB actually up to date ?
thanks for the guide, this is my current gear, what should be my next upgrade? i have lethal pride already

is enlighten lvl 3 enough to run doble cursed setup w/o heretic veil?
I think im missing something on the LL variant. If we run double blasphemy curse do we route our tree to get the +1 curse node? Or is that the annoint choice?

Or am i completely lost and for some reason we dont need the curse limit increase with temp chain/enfeeble.

Edit: Read the comments and saw someone mention the switch in ascendancy nodes. Glad i fpund it cause i could not for the life of me figure out why 6 passives for a curse was worth.
Last edited by Lenolye on Dec 28, 2019, 5:43:47 PM
^
You need to change your ascendancy node (from vile bastion) to malediction.
On the CI variant, 8k ES, Level 2 Drox is almost impossible, he one shots you with almost everything, dps is so low that it took me almost 20mins to get him down to 30% hp, and then he just slams you over and over again while you take ages to take out his banners, can't see stuff half of the time because Vortex covers it, I was moving a lot in this fight and dodged 90% of his abilities.

280k dot in PoB, which means LL and expensive gear will bring it to 700k and I still think it's unsuitable to tackle end game.
"
On the CI variant, 8k ES, Level 2 Drox is almost impossible, he one shots you with almost everything, dps is so low that it took me almost 20mins to get him down to 30% hp, and then he just slams you over and over again while you take ages to take out his banners, can't see stuff half of the time because Vortex covers it, I was moving a lot in this fight and dodged 90% of his abilities.

280k dot in PoB, which means LL and expensive gear will bring it to 700k and I still think it's unsuitable to tackle end game.

That Drox took me like 15 minutes to kill on CI version, i have just switched to Low Life variant right now and killed Drox in a minute and a half without ever going lower than 70% energy shield. My gear is not good at all. I dont have Eldritch Battery/Lethal Pride and still missing much other stuff.
"

Im not sure what problem you are having but i used ghazzy's guide for a ci version and easily pushed to the first awakener with no issue. My only hard encounters were metamorphs. Use the shield he recommends (the unique delvw cold res one) and either a rare chest or the unique recommended. Id still put tempest shield in. Damage was slow but i spent the time in conquerers admiring the scenery and not worrying about them at all (redeemer is bae). Im also the ditz that just asked about curses too so really an auto pilot setup.
Ok, I simply cannot figure out why Shak is taking Arcane Vision on LL version. I thought it was a mistake in the guide, then I see he actually has it on his current 3.9 character as well. Why waste a valuable point on light that doesn't even work in delve?

On another topic for those of you mapping on the CI build (or early leveling) I recommend ditching CWDT and not using Malevolence to allow a Blasphemy-Enfeeble setup. The quality of life and killing speed with Profane Bloom actually working is huge. I was trying the CI setup but bloom rarely went off because it required CWDT to have just proc'ed and it was painful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info