[3.10] Aquarism's Ice shot [All Content]

Can anyone take a look at my trainwreck of a character and give me some advice? I'm lvl 81 and can barely do T6 maps on this toon.

https://pastebin.com/ZFMG4AbZ
"
Saltbringer wrote:
Can anyone take a look at my trainwreck of a character and give me some advice? I'm lvl 81 and can barely do T6 maps on this toon.

https://pastebin.com/ZFMG4AbZ
Your pastebin is a mess, for example you have 2 times hatred and herald, so I have no idea what is true, but from what I can say:

- you need a lot more life, it says 2,7k
- you need at least 3rd lab, it says you have only 2 done
- you need to fix your green nightmare, you need ele resist nodes in radius, there are some next to resourcefulness you didn't pick, but better spot is survivalist and socket below it as you'll get bigger chance
- you need to cap accuracy, why aren't you running precision and you're running grace (grace kinda sucks anyway, vaal grace would make more sense without reserving grace)
- your crit is way too low as well, you need assassin's mark somewhere
- you have no curse whatsoever in your setup so your curse medium cluster jewel does nothing
- according to your pastebin you're not capped on lightning res, but I imagine you have alira just didn't put it in the pastebin?
- you don't have the node that chilled enemies are shocked on the other cluster and you didn't pick the socket where you could put some good abyssal jewel or anything?
- some of your support gems are extremely low level and none have quality
hi guys, can you take a look at my build?

https://pastebin.com/DdxE7prm

I'm not longer leveling and having fun killing bosses (killed A8 sirus for the first time today) but I know there should be room for improvement

thanks!
That was helpful I change up my stuff and now im doing T15 just fine now...feel like I cant get frenzy on any of my gear...also some boss fight are pretty hard...take me a good maybe 10-15 second to kill if im facetanking without dying depending on the boss too...feel like I should change my ring and amulet....
"
Viktranka wrote:

- you need a lot more life, it says 2,7k
- you need at least 3rd lab, it says you have only 2 done
- you need to fix your green nightmare, you need ele resist nodes in radius, there are some next to resourcefulness you didn't pick, but better spot is survivalist and socket below it as you'll get bigger chance
- you need to cap accuracy, why aren't you running precision and you're running grace (grace kinda sucks anyway, vaal grace would make more sense without reserving grace)
- your crit is way too low as well, you need assassin's mark somewhere
- you have no curse whatsoever in your setup so your curse medium cluster jewel does nothing
- according to your pastebin you're not capped on lightning res, but I imagine you have alira just didn't put it in the pastebin?
- you don't have the node that chilled enemies are shocked on the other cluster and you didn't pick the socket where you could put some good abyssal jewel or anything?
- some of your support gems are extremely low level and none have quality


Thanks man. Idk why POB says I have double hatred/herald. I am running one of each though. I know my hp is trash, that's one of the reasons I haven't attempted 3rd lab yet lol.

My big question is what pieces should I look to sub out right now? Based on your input, I obv need a new shaper ring with curse on hit with assassin mark. But as you note, my hp is dreadful-- along with my INT/STR. My base stats are so low that I can't even level some of my gems. Should I replace helm & ammy?
Put on an astramentis. That solves all your attribute issues
Shitysushi(primary char) - Arrow shooting build.
"
Clearing links should include one of these gems to enhance clearing: Chain, Fork, Mirage Archer. Chain allows you to get targets behind walls, Fork will make you one-shot an entire screen, Mirage archer will pick off stragglers and attack while you are looting.


How would fork clear the entire screen? It only travels at 60 degree angles, right? Is he talking about fork + chain?

I’m trying to figure out whether to run awakened fork or awakened chain but hard to tell which is better from descriptions.
Hello everyone,

does anybody know why the OP says we fully convert to cold? If I look at the tree I can only find 40% conversion, am I missing something?
On this regard, is there a specific amount of fire dmg I should aim to in order to capitalize on Cinverswallow? Or any amount is fine?
TY
"
carnevowl7 wrote:
does anybody know why the OP says we fully convert to cold? If I look at the tree I can only find 40% conversion, am I missing something?
Ice shot is already 60% cold.
what about using Southbound gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info