[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

I got a cool Lethal Pride - Kiloava ( Glacing Blows ) For max block builds.

@ CI

- Thoatseeker - 5% Chance to deal double damage
- Physique - 5% Chance to deal double damage
- Volatile Mines - 5% Chance to deal double damage
- Successive Detonations - 5% Chance to deal double damage

Do you think this is worth something to any miners out there?
Reading back through entire thread (only on 17) but couple questions have come up.

Thought’s on starting with LL with Presence of Chayula but not Shavs (Got a cheap 6-link Restless Ward currently, or a 5-link Vaal). I realize Chaos damage would be a problem but at least I’d get 95% Chaos to resist with Neck and Flask. Honestly, I never noticed stuns were a thing (maybe they're not in mapping?). I assume Presence is just best in slot regardless if you afford it, no?

Do you run Skitterbots in the CI build- just not with the LL auras?

What's the balance between Crit chance (Global/Spells) and Spell Damage on weapon/shield- is there an Ideal ratio you shoot for to ballpark power level?

Do we need STR on one item (40+). The PoB build seems to think build complete gets enough STR from the tree, but is that an overestimate from a node I’m not likely to pick up?

I noticed your current build (Beers) is drastically different on your Profile page than what's in the guide (90 ZO pastebin?). I assume i'm still safe following the guide given that I'm just starting maps or is the ZO route an upgrade?
Last edited by setcamper on Jan 3, 2020, 2:27:41 PM
I realize points are precious, especially as LL, but is Piercing Shots not a good pick up? Does it not work with mines?
"
setcamper wrote:
Reading back through entire thread (only on 17) but couple questions have come up.

Thought’s on starting with LL with Presence of Chayula but not Shavs (Got a cheap 6-link Restless Ward currently, or a 5-link Vaal). I realize Chaos damage would be a problem but at least I’d get 95% Chaos to resist with Neck and Flask. Honestly, I never noticed stuns were a thing (maybe they're not in mapping?). I assume Presence is just best in slot regardless if you afford it, no?

Do you run Skitterbots in the CI build- just not with the LL auras?

What's the balance between Crit chance (Global/Spells) and Spell Damage on weapon/shield- is there an Ideal ratio you shoot for to ballpark power level?

Do we need STR on one item (40+). The PoB build seems to think build complete gets enough STR from the tree, but is that an overestimate from a node I’m not likely to pick up?

I noticed your current build (Beers) is drastically different on your Profile page than what's in the guide (90 ZO pastebin?). I assume i'm still safe following the guide given that I'm just starting maps or is the ZO route an upgrade?

Ill go ahead and tackle each of them.

1. You can get away w/ a 5 link Shavs, but you do really need it. Chaos will wreck you multiple times a map if you dont have it to prevent the damage.

2. Ideally you are looking for your character page to read 40-45% crit (in hideout no flasks), more than that is overkill. For spell damage, you cant really have too much.

3. You need STR for blood magic in the LL variant. The tree has almost none and we only get 16 from Presence. Will need a big roll on one item, or two smaller rolls.

4. BeerMinesAgain is the current league character that I started in SSF. Went through the atlas progression until killing Sirius once then started buying items for the LL transition. That gear should now reflect most of what the final stage of the build is minus some of the more expensive stuff as I havent had a ton of playtime.

All of the gear in the trees can be ignored, they are just there for the trees, but all should still work.

In fact, I'm still on the ZO tree now as I havent been able to afford machina mitts for the transition yet.
"
I realize points are precious, especially as LL, but is Piercing Shots not a good pick up? Does it not work with mines?

It does work, but from my experience it doesnt clear well enough to use it on its own. You cant really drop chain or pierce gem with just piercing shots, which IMO makes it worthless as it doesnt increase clear if you are using one of those gems.
What would be the optimal endgame flask setup? I just purchased a Bottled Faith and Im not quite sure how to setup my flasks.

I currently have this setup:

Silver flask was used before instead of Bottled Faith which was nice for mapping. Kind of sad to give that up.
Thx for answerings questions! What do you think is a recommended way to level from 90 to 100? Any ideas about maps, tier etc. I feel maybe I should skip all Metamorph and dangerous boss until 100.
"
Sombra1337 wrote:
What would be the optimal endgame flask setup? I just purchased a Bottled Faith and Im not quite sure how to setup my flasks.

I currently have this setup:

Silver flask was used before instead of Bottled Faith which was nice for mapping. Kind of sad to give that up.

Could use a ZO tree and drop sorrow, it will net you about a 5-8% dps loss. ES should stay about the same.

I'd drop Atziri's first though
"
pietoner wrote:
Thx for answerings questions! What do you think is a recommended way to level from 90 to 100? Any ideas about maps, tier etc. I feel maybe I should skip all Metamorph and dangerous boss until 100.

Solo? just grind t14 easy maps and yeah, skip metamorphs.

If you want the fastest way, pure breachstone rotas.

I'm guessing this helm is about as good as it gets once i get it divined to 340ES? How would you go about crafting it? Leo/ex slam it then craft resist, since it has 2 open suffixes?

as far as the rest of my gear goes:

Spoiler

How would you suggest i get more damage for bosses specifically, im guessing hypothermia instead of pierce for bosses instead of cold pen due to my sub-par weapon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info