[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
staxyo wrote:
Hey, first time doing a mine build. I'm about to start maps but i feel like i'm missing dps. What can i upgrade dps wise ?

Spoiler

I'm switching Chain for Hypotermia on bosses.
Thanks in advance !

EDIT: I can't run all the auras due to the missing enlightens. Currently have Discipline / Clarity / Enfeeble / Flesh and Stone.

lvl20 icicle is like 4c and is quite a big dps upgrade
"
phexifa wrote:

Alright i will check to buy one. One more thing, I can't run skitterbots since i'm not on Low Life, and so i don't have the Pain Attunement buff. Do i need flat life / % life or do i need to get enlightens aswell ?

(Sorry for my bad english)
"
staxyo wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:

Alright i will check to buy one. One more thing, I can't run skitterbots since i'm not on Low Life, and so i don't have the Pain Attunement buff. Do i need flat life / % life or do i need to get enlightens aswell ?

(Sorry for my bad english)

Without being LL you are going to be limited to two or three auras. I would just hold off until you switch over to CI or LL to add the enlightens.
Alright thanks, so gems would be my biggest upgrade dps wise for now ?
Guys how is this build holding up in endgame ?

Im thinking abt doing a miner since i have some currency stacked up.

"
staxyo wrote:
Alright thanks, so gems would be my biggest upgrade dps wise for now ?

That and working towards your LL/CI transition
"
Jihax wrote:
Guys how is this build holding up in endgame ?

Im thinking abt doing a miner since i have some currency stacked up.

W/ the gear I have in standard, which isnt anything too crazy, its doing around 20m dps on shaper, maybe a bit more.

Still should be fine for anything the league has to offer.

On a budget, the build works well w/ Pyroclast as well.

Recently made the switch over from arc mine/pyroclast. Lots of room for improvement and lots of gear to chase still.

Need higher level enlightens so I can get the aura situation figured out. Can comfortably run most t14/t15s but the single target is kinda lackluster compared to pyroclast mine (also running zealotry for the extra damage).

I'm only using a sulphur until I can get a sorrow divine flask. The recovery is definitely a problem. Will probably be going for that next but not sure what to do after. Also any glaring problems please let me know!

"
zaden245 wrote:

Recently made the switch over from arc mine/pyroclast. Lots of room for improvement and lots of gear to chase still.

Need higher level enlightens so I can get the aura situation figured out. Can comfortably run most t14/t15s but the single target is kinda lackluster compared to pyroclast mine (also running zealotry for the extra damage).

I'm only using a sulphur until I can get a sorrow divine flask. The recovery is definitely a problem. Will probably be going for that next but not sure what to do after. Also any glaring problems please let me know!

Try and get spider when you can, its a gigantic DPS boost. After that, just looking for more levels on your icicle mine. Can be from shield, weapon, or corruption on the gem itself. Each extra level adds quite a bit of dps.

Also, make sure you swap in hypotermia for bosses.
As soon as I went lowlife the build became so tanky, i'm loving it. This build has crazy scaling potential. Currently I'm doing red maps with pretty shitty gear and not the optimal setups and still freeze and destroy.

Some items are quite expensive but all you need to get rolling in red maps is a shavs and some decent rares. (I'm still using non upgraded version of chayula)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info