Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

I just had a question about your auras. Are you currently able to throw 19 traps with both blashpemy auras active + aspect of spider?[/quote]

Yup, with a bit to spare. You need to take the mana reservation nodes on the tree for it work[/quote]

Yea i took Sovereignity and the 4% by ghost reaver. I can only manage 15 traps with both blasphemy auras and no aspect.. Kinda weird[/quote]

Are clarity and precision on BM?[/quote]

Yes they are. I pretty much used your profile as a guideline.
"
SecretArt wrote:
I just had a question about your auras. Are you currently able to throw 19 traps with both blashpemy auras active + aspect of spider?

Yup, with a bit to spare. You need to take the mana reservation nodes on the tree for it work[/quote]

Yea i took Sovereignity and the 4% by ghost reaver. I can only manage 15 traps with both blasphemy auras and no aspect.. Kinda weird[/quote]

Are clarity and precision on BM?[/quote]

Yes they are. I pretty much used your profile as a guideline.[/quote]

Hmm... trying to use both curses? Only 1 should be active with skitterbots and aspect of the spider. That should give you plenty of mana left over.
I am unsure how the changes translate for the -9% to cold on helm. I am like 0 out 15 to hit -cold with dense + frigid fossils on a lvl 87 Redemmer base.

Am I just being unlucky, Ive stopped for now before wasting any more currencies. Thx for a confimation.
Last edited by pietoner on Mar 28, 2020, 4:23:50 PM
"
pietoner wrote:
I am unsure how the changes translate for the -9% to cold on helm. I am like 0 out 15 to hit -cold with dense + frigid fossils on a lvl 87 Redemmer base.

Am I just being unlucky, Ive stopped for now before wasting any more currencies. Thx for a confimation.

They moved it. It’s an influence mod now. Check poedb
But I did use a Redemmer base helm and Poedb gives +1 to -9% cold if you check Frigid fossil. Dont remember the weighting but now its 250, so maybe even with a +1 its still not so likely.
"
pietoner wrote:
But I did use a Redemmer base helm and Poedb gives +1 to -9% cold if you check Frigid fossil. Dont remember the weighting but now its 250, so maybe even with a +1 its still not so likely.

Yeah its hard to hit. honestly it only provides a tiny boost anyway
Hey man!

I ve seen you videos, they are nice, thx!

But I cant kill sirius last phase.. no dmg at all. Do you have a video killing him there?

Thx again for a great guide!
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Hey man!

I ve seen you videos, they are nice, thx!

But I cant kill sirius last phase.. no dmg at all. Do you have a video killing him there?

Thx again for a great guide!

Will try and get one recorded this weekend. Should have been paying attention earlier lol did two today. One deathless and one single death.
Running ball lightning with high impact mine so far and it's working great (only at 45 so far. But i have one issue, soul thief doesn't seem to be working. It's not leeching at all. Sure the tooltip says i'm dealing an average of like 600 with BL but it should still be leeching a small amount at least? It's staying at 0, until regenerate kicks in and then it generates back up at the same pace no matter what. Am i missing something or is it just not working until lategame?
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
rainmeadow wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
I’ll record a few today for you.

Thanks, greatly appreciated. Still trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong... I'm using a conductivity ring since I got a nice one:

Thus, I'm running Flesh and Stone instead of Enfeeble, since I only have one curse. But other than that I'm not doing anything differntly than you character wise as far as I can tell. So maybe it really is gameplay!?

Heres a drox kill A8, extra HP i think

https://youtu.be/-0EcPnKSZFE

Thanks for the videos! I think I finally figured out why my damage was so low on bosses, it really was my gameplay. Before, I played minefield (instead of swift assembly) and ran Tremor Rod (thus needing really long chains to do maximum damage). Now, I need to detonate and throw mines as fast as possible (as you said, but I still had some gameplay from before in my fingers).

I managed to kill Drox comparably to your video, so I think I just need more practice to maximize my damage (Drox is easy since he doesn't move). Thank you so much, just seeing you play made all the difference.
Last edited by rainmeadow on Mar 29, 2020, 4:04:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info