Blight Rare Monsters location ?

Hi there,
there is a way to determine where certain rare monster have more chance to spawn in Cassia encounter?

Thank you
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2019, 1:40:07 PM
typically in maps that spawn the normal versions of those monsters.
Check the wiki for specific monsters.
Hello,

I see You also miss a Blight Herald what was my last one too, I finally found it on a Mineral Pools map; try to run a few of them.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
Mike_84 wrote:
Hello,

I see You also miss a Blight Herald what was my last one too, I finally found it on a Mineral Pools map; try to run a few of them.

Thx for reply.

Beside that you found one in there, there is no other way to understand if it can be found in others map?

here the page of the herald:

Blight Herald

it say "KitavaDemon", that's all :/

and i can't find anything on the wikia

Monsters
Last edited by ThoryX on Oct 8, 2019, 10:00:23 AM
I do not know about any exact match list between the rares and their maps, outside of player experience.

I ran more than a thousand of maps already when still missed the Blight Herald, then started to re-run each and every maps a few of them, especially the ones I hated and skipped naturally for their layouts. Then found it on a Mineral Pools maps, what I usually avoid. After this, I gave this tip to some people, and I know three guys for sure, who also found it there after a few runs. So it is just a tip from me, which might help, but not a guarantee unfortunately.
All-time non-streamer luckless dropless rewardless tons-of-time-playing non-TFT-er 100% solo player.
So, it just turns out, we were lied to for years with the promises of a two-storied one PoE 4.0.
All these worse and worse beta leagues, all these braindead changes, all lead to this.
"
Mike_84 wrote:
I do not know about any exact match list between the rares and their maps, outside of player experience.

I ran more than a thousand of maps already when still missed the Blight Herald, then started to re-run each and every maps a few of them, especially the ones I hated and skipped naturally for their layouts. Then found it on a Mineral Pools maps, what I usually avoid. After this, I gave this tip to some people, and I know three guys for sure, who also found it there after a few runs. So it is just a tip from me, which might help, but not a guarantee unfortunately.

Can I also ask you how many mineral pools maps did you run before finding Blight Herald?
Last edited by ThoryX on Oct 9, 2019, 7:13:23 AM
i was also missing Herald and foung mine on a T15 Blighted Siege while doing the blighted map challenge
d:-D*
did 37 Blighted map, random map/tier.

I think i did around 300 Cassia encounter in random map and still missing Blight Herald..

It's a real AGONY... really! frustration and depression give me this challenge
Same here...
Still no Blighted Herald . Did a lot of maps but no.
I did "is inhabited by cultists of kitava" modded maps . But there was no the herald.
I made 7 characters to farm act 5, but there was no herald.
Still farming maps, I hope we will find that mob.
"
Ansur85 wrote:
Same here...
Still no Blighted Herald . Did a lot of maps but no.
I did "is inhabited by cultists of kitava" modded maps . But there was no the herald.
I made 7 characters to farm act 5, but there was no herald.
Still farming maps, I hope we will find that mob.

I still didn't find it... Blight Herald. I think I found it once in my ED/Cont Trickster, but killing it with dots didn't seen to count towards achievement...

I might complete the end game grinds before I find it. 30 Blighted maps so far and thousands of blight encounters and still can't find this one
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info