Arcane Raise Spectre Effect

Am I the only one not sold on the whole "Arcane" theme? Never was a fan, and it definitely does not fit the Necromancer archetype.
You are again adding MTX for skills that you will nerf to the ground in next league. Same story every league. Shame on you.
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
You are again adding MTX for skills that you will nerf to the ground in next league. Same story every league. Shame on you.

Pay2win is not the only cause of an unhealthy relationship between business/MTX and game design. The original problem with pay2win was that it interfered with good game design, right? Well, look what we have here...

GGG is teaching us all this lesson well, and I hope the developers of other games are paying close attention. Because it is an interesting lesson indeed.

I don't know of any other company that has demonstrated it quite so well, for the simple reason that most companies simply jump on the obvious pay2win bandwagon, and GGG has promised for far too long not to do that to change course now (in any obvious fashion) without serious (=$$$) repercussions.

It will be interesting to watch what happens in the next few years, for sure. Especially now that most of the fans have caught on to this pattern.
Wash your hands, Exile!
I really like this one.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
LOVE BLUE MTX!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Oooo I like that already have all the other ones but might have to pick this one up next time they have a supporter pack I want.
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:

this is why i will not be spending more money for points to get an mtx until after the league finishes.

how bad are specters going to be nerfed with two mtx. Probably worse then cyclone which feels pretty miserable.

next league will be fire skill meta after they boost the dmg by 1000% on one spell.
Whoah I am so getting this <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
2x MTX for Summoner does that mean Summoners are getting double gutted in 3.9?

feel so sorry for poeple buying MTX for popular skills just to get them killed of the league after and be forgotten for 3 years

Will this fix the FPS issues most of us are having? No??? Then I dont care.
When you come back and prove me the game runs smooth again, then we can talk about giving you money.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info