Arcane Raise Spectre Effect

"
Chima wrote:
Need more zombie MTX (that aren't so zombie-ish)

Seconded!
I actually really like this one as limited as it is, it almost makes me wanna build one..... Howeva i would much prefer a gore frost blade mtx or a black or dark colour plz consider this. Thankyou for always making the best game in the world even greater.
buy spectre mtx and 3.9 nerf...sighs feel so waste
"
ariyako wrote:

LOL
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Pretty lit
Last edited by NeoG on Oct 7, 2019, 10:01:22 AM
Arcane Raise Zombie
Arcane Animate Guardian
Arcane Summon Skeletons
Arcane Animate Weapon
Arcane Summon Holy Relic
Arcane Summon Golem
Arcane Herald of Agony
Arcane Summon Raging Spirit
Arcane Offering
Arcane Dark Pact

GGG, pls
"
girng wrote:
"
ariyako wrote:

LOL

Funny. Yes. But seriously, all the people clamoring for summoner nerfs, do any play the game? Are any aware of other builds? Are any aware how un-fun the micromanagement was before the new gems?

Tornado Shot/Barrage, Toxic Rain, Chaos of Choice/Essence Drain, Cyclone-Vengance/Reckoning, Glacial Cascade mines... are all guardians, lol. Bosses are dead before they can do anything.

You don't have to take my word for it. The internet is full of videos. But by all means, focus on the summoners that are still slower and that no one wants to party with.
Nerf incoming!!
"
Galtrovan wrote:
"
girng wrote:
"
ariyako wrote:

LOL

Funny. Yes. But seriously, all the people clamoring for summoner nerfs, do any play the game? Are any aware of other builds? Are any aware how un-fun the micromanagement was before the new gems?

Tornado Shot/Barrage, Toxic Rain, Chaos of Choice/Essence Drain, Cyclone-Vengance/Reckoning, Glacial Cascade mines... are all guardians, lol. Bosses are dead before they can do anything.

You don't have to take my word for it. The internet is full of videos. But by all means, focus on the summoners that are still slower and that no one wants to party with.

In this game there will always be skills that are OP, and will never be touched because fuck reason. But one thing is certain, the popular league build is always nerfed, ALWAYS. GGG logic...yeah, I don't get it either.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info