[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

I rolled a good one!

20% increased damage with poison

4% life

Poisons you inflict deal damage 10% faster x 2!

5% movement speed

10% chance to avoid stun x 2

20% projectile damage

15% minion movement speed

Character tab crit poison damage per second goes from 8052 - 14,963 to 9804 - 18,215!

21% more damage per second/stack
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Nov 2, 2019, 10:04:53 AM
I have not read through the entire thread (Sorry) but what is the use of Skittlebots in the build?
"
I have not read through the entire thread (Sorry) but what is the use of Skittlebots in the build?

Yeah i missed this too, it's for the shock effect.
"

So you can taste the rainbow! For shock/chill (mostly for the shock = 20% more damage).

Also, Lunar, I am running the build without Asenath's since I don't have the funds to buy them. Where could I farm for a chance at them dropping? I know they are league specific.
thanks for the build man
first time trying poison build .. need some critics

https://pastebin.com/A3B7Hn5u

and what can i change to improve my damage even more.
Last edited by lordofcinder6 on Nov 4, 2019, 1:32:36 AM
Recently decided to give this a go, but im a little stuck on where to go for improvement and i could definitely use some pointers. Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

my brutal restraint at the moment isn't the best, it's currently giving me:
20% increased effect of non-curse auras
10% flask charges gained
4% max life
poisons deal damage 10% faster
20% increased damage with poison
40 dexterity
Would this make a good league starter?
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
How important is IAS roll on the claw? Have this with a number of poison mods, wonder if i should just do %phys, knowing i can only fit a couple of mods here. Multi mod would obviously take up my 6th :)

Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Nov 9, 2019, 5:18:49 PM
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
How important is IAS roll on the claw? Have this with a number of poison mods, wonder if i should just do %phys, knowing i can only fit a couple of mods here. Multi mod would obviously take up my 6th :)

The attack speed is important for us because it lets us stack our poison faster but if you roll a better natural flat phys or % phys instead you could craft attack speed on instead. My claw has %increased poison damage like yours and while it's not the best mod it at least adds a little dps. I'd honestly just keep rerolling that claw until you get higher tier phys or attack speed with your 60% more poison mod. If you dont want to reroll you should definitely annul the 10% chance to poison (does nothing for us) at least and probably the low flat phys as well.
I'm new to crafting. Used perfect fossil->29% (close enough) then rolled with corroded fossil in a resonator a few times and got what I'd consider a very decent base, but where to go from here?

Ignore the craft I added on, just wanted to see damage with it. I know most people grab 3 mods and then multi-mod and craft on the last two but I have 4 decent mods. The only one I can really swap is the poison duration but I think that'll help with stacks. I still need phys damage % and attack speed/quality mods. Should I gamble an anul, multi-mod, then craft those on? Do I start over from base and try to get phys%?

Never got a response on this, anyone able to tell me how I can salvage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info