[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

Got lucky last night found armor sold for 4ex. Used that to get "Allocates Whispers of Doom" put on my Amulet. Now the only thing I need is silk gloves which are Really expensive and VERY rare on PS4. So what can I replace them with without changing the build? Those are the only thing I'm missing and can't afford to completely rearrange build.
https://pastebin.com/PktXLULK

Can't seem to reach that 17mil dps :/ wonder what i'm missing
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 20, 2019, 1:16:11 PM
"
dldaryldl wrote:
https://pastebin.com/PktXLULK

Can't seem to reach that 17mil dps :/ wonder what i'm missing

I added what was missing into your PoB

https://pastebin.com/dBnrufnD

I added 60% more damage with poison to the claw because PoB doesnt recognize the 60% chance to deal 100% more damage.

I addded 11% more multiplier to your claw to show the dps of culling strike in ambush and assassinate.

I added withering touch lev 1 to you main skills so we can put wither stacks from the helm and withering step into PoB config.

So after that your at 13.7 mil which is pretty damn good!
Just try to find more attack speed in some spots like your jewels.

From this point it will be small upgrades but they will all add up!
4.2k life
ue already down on second try(first got lovely lags and wasted some portals)
lunatuna think about change flame dash to precision lvl 1 it doesent create any problem with mana sustain but boost crit and accu pretty much.
pretty good build i can say

and to watcher eye faster damage is much better than aliments multi.i've checked it with my friend we(sth like 1,5k poison dps loss in tooltip)

ps what do u think about onslaught on kill on weapon for me it work pretty well on clearing maps .
if sb want to check my gear it's easily accesable only need to change platform to xbox gt kazakwwy char name deathbytoxin
atm 17.5k poison dps in hideout 20.5k with full stacks of plague bearer
"
kazakwwy wrote:
4.2k life
ue already down on second try(first got lovely lags and wasted some portals)
lunatuna think about change flame dash to precision lvl 1 it doesent create any problem with mana sustain but boost crit and accu pretty much.
pretty good build i can say

and to watcher eye faster damage is much better than aliments multi.i've checked it with my friend we(sth like 1,5k poison dps loss in tooltip)

ps what do u think about onslaught on kill on weapon for me it work pretty well on clearing maps .
if sb want to check my gear it's easily accesable only need to change platform to xbox gt kazakwwy char name deathbytoxin
atm 17.5k poison dps in hideout 20.5k with full stacks of plague bearer

That's awesome dude! I was running around with 4k life for a bit yesterday, surprisingly not that bad lol.

Yes flame dash for precision is a good idea, i wish whirling blades crossed gaps and ledges like flame dash does!

For onslaught, if you are using blood rage and rotgut you should be able to keep onslaught up the whole time while mapping. Don't need it on a weapon!

Blood rage gives us frenzy charges, rotgut eats frenzy charges and gives us 6 seconds of onslaught. Blood rage gets more frenzy charges, rotgut gets flask charges on crit. It's fairly easy to sustain.
I have a different spin on VG / PB builds with tweaks I haven't seen discussed yet. My build variation is a bit more tanky and gives a lot of control over big packs, at the cost of not being at the top end in terms of single target damage. 5K life, 1.5K ES, 3 curses, 4 auras.

First, I go for triple curses with:

I apply curses (Temp Chains, Despair, Poacher's Mark) with self-cast big-AOE Bane and gloves:

Second, I apply Blight/Vaal Blight and Whither with:

Third, I run Skitterbots, HoAg, Malevolence and lvl-15 Precision with:

The combination of Bino and Atherath clears offscreen packs very well. The edge of PB (which I link with Increased AOE and Intensify) thus triggers big explosions outside of it.

Fourth, for defenses I use:

The Glorious Vanity jewel is placed on Point Blank. This gives me 5K life + 1.5K ES at lvl 93.

Enemies are blinded, slowed, hindered, chilled, shocked, and withered. I pretty much always have Phasing and Onslaught thanks to jewels.

The rest of my gear is fairly usual:

All of the above is clearly not reaching the huge DPS numbers you get from investing tens of exalts to craft high-end claws, but for a total of 6-8ex this clears top maps really well and makes for a more active playstyle as opposed to right click to win (I have a cyclone raider for that!).
Last edited by Ohtee on Oct 20, 2019, 2:13:17 PM
the biggest problem with blood rage is degen .life regen/degen seems pretty chunky and unpleasant to play for me on some begining of encounter tbh
and sadly flask usage on console is like from rock age with keybindings ;/
"
kazakwwy wrote:
the biggest problem with blood rage is degen .life regen/degen seems pretty chunky and unpleasant to play for me on some begining of encounter tbh
and sadly flask usage on console is like from rock age with keybindings ;/

Oh i hear you lol. It gives me anxiety watching it go down between mobs, maps that curse us with vulnerability are worse!

I'm using a

instead of an instant one. Helps with the degen(anxiety).

If you can get regenerate 2% life per second in your gear somewhere you probably wouldn't notice the degen then.

If i change my chest to be 2% regen, PoB says degen is only -3 life/sec.

Right now i have it at 1.27% and i have 38 life/sec degen. its not too bad.

Another option besides using blood rage or having it on a weapon would be the green dream/nightmare jewel.

Thanks a bunch for putting this together. I got into the league fairly late. Did try an ED build again, but really just not for me, so i switched to this at 18 or so, and am enjoying.

My question is if I should just stick with tabula until I can get 2.5ex together for a belly, or if you think it's worth while to look at a cheaper 6L unique first. My main thing for now is to try to get other defenses pieces up so i can start using more of the uniques, like the shield. Gear definitely needs work (and so does my level)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info