Super Stash Sale

nice to see delve tab! gj ggg! ty for present to community!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Delve Tab gets improved to be usable, and now on sale... Guess this is when they finally get bought! :D

"
Damn delve tab went on sale soo early most mtx wait at least 30days to get any discount price.

What do you mean? This is the second sale to roll around since its introduction, and it was bypassed by the first.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
man with this price its kinda joke when you say "sale".
chaotic neutral
How about an inventory expansion and auto sort?
2019, still no auto sort but nice skins.
Can i sell/donate my premium stash tab to somebody, and buy the premium Quad stash tab?

Still no upgrade option guys!!
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
You guys ever going to support Stash Tab rows?
It seems far easier to just have multiple rows of tabs instead of scrolling through 15 tabs on one row.

A side note. Tabs and some other UI elements are looking pretty bulky these days. A stash tab is literally bigger than my head if I put my face to the monitor. Some scaling would be nice.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
We're holding a Super Stash Sale where we're discounting all types of Stash Tabs!

Ah, I see you are telling the truth this time, and indeed discounting all types of Stash Tabs! Unlike last time.

Thank you for being honest with us this time. We appreciate it.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Yay
shut up and take my money!
I would buy the unique collection tab if it could take more than one of each...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info