Super Stash Sale

ty ggg
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
I was about to buy some new additional stashes. Until yesterday, several death on total bugs (as I'm trying to reach 100).
Dying using flame dash in a completly cleaned (monster free area, going back to cassia, it was no bleeding but instant death), dying from "mines" from syndicate after defeating them and talking to Jun, dying from corpses explosion in temple without any way to tell ... And some adrenalin burts when suddently surrounded by 3 yellow and one red from einhar that came out of the blue (nothing around me, nothing on minimap, they just got out of some invisivility). And had many unconfortable server issue : ping spike dashing in cleaned area, lags without any ping issue, volatile dead sound and nothing coming (with blight encouters) and the opposite (no sound but the volatile coming at me, in regular mapping)... (and I'm not playing on Paris server since months as it is even worse)

I'm not against paying for service and gaming, but thing is GGG doesn't care about QoL and bug fixes. I would pay to have an option that REMOVE ALL MTX DISPLAY OF OTHER PLAYERS for example (and to make the game lighter to load and to download at the same time). And I guess I'm not the only one. Are you someday listening to your players ? We are your customers.

What about next league called "Optimization" ???
Last edited by Atlantis_arch on Oct 5, 2019, 5:54:11 AM
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
We're holding a Super Stash Sale where we're discounting all types of Stash Tabs!

Ah, I see you are telling the truth this time, and indeed discounting all types of Stash Tabs! Unlike last time.

Thank you for being honest with us this time. We appreciate it.

Figured this comment would have been on page 1.

You should know better. Page 1 of all announcement posts are reserved for sycophancy.

Actual discussion almost never happens before page 3 (or later).

Hilariously, I'm not even joking.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Damn that Fragment stash tab preview image\video definitely needs some update.
Bought it reluctantly just to get rid of those countless Sacrifice fragments and was really surprised that Fragments tab actually contains a lot more stuff that is advertised on preview (timeless splinters\emblems, all kinds of scarabs).
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
You should know better. Page 1 of all announcement posts are reserved for sycophancy.

Actual discussion almost never happens before page 3 (or later).

Hilariously, I'm not even joking.

True, I have wondered before if GGG is manipulating the comments. By now I don't trust GGG enough anymore to not do something like that.
IGN: TheLesserEvil
Nice!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Slots in currency tab for

This so much^.... oil slots to would be a nice Halloween treat!

Oil slots would require the league to go core. I'm not sure I want Blight going core just yet, even though it is by far my best League.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info