3.8.1d Patch Notes

"
VenomBlad3s wrote:
So no news about the most important issue, which is the Vorici crashes.

...and which was fixed yesterday

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2653982
So, to sum it all up:

The patch contains mostly some minor and somewhere visibility improvements. Not hyped by this patch at all...

Some very very minor performance improvements which don't even really change anything for you if you are not using 9000 auras or those precise support gems.
Also taking into consideration that often after such improvements a lot of people start experiencing more issues than benefits means that these "fixes" might turn out to be completely trivial.

WHILE:

We still don't have the post about what you plan to do regarding the issues you have described in your last weeks post promising that we will get it by the end of LAST WEEK.

Memory leak or very high memory usage is nowhere near addressed in this whatever patch and no info what will be done about it.

Blight encounters are still bull... and not even remotely rewarding and blighted map drop is still abysmal and this keeps coming a lot from the players, yet nothing was done.

(I believe there are many more but these are most important for me at the moment).

There are far more important things to patch and fix but we get this and lies.
I'm sorry but this is nowhere near to make us happy, you are not doing a good job.

PS. As someone mentioned your post (which I was sincerely happy about) must have been just a damage control and turned out to be a f*cking betrayal in the end. So happiness slowly becomes a frustration.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Oct 1, 2019, 4:47:07 AM
I don't have problems with lag, or rubberbanding etc. My only problem is the constant never ending, rectum emptying, vomit spraying disconnections.

Why should I play a game that disconnects every ten minutes? Why should I continue to shape maps when they disconnected then disappear taking all my hard earned money.

Why should I spend money on mtx for a game I can't play. I'm sure GGG would fix these problems IF THEY COULD.

They fact that they haven't shows me they cannot. Have fun guys.

Can you reenable Zealotry for minions? (the ground effect?)
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Blight bosses still have shaper hp and they walk to the pump when no towers nearby cuase you never now where he spawn.

Also portals still spawns near pump.

Blight monsters which fires some projectiles have sick damage and needs to be reduced.

Yesterday i have long blight encounter on t16 map and in the end boss spawns almost near pump, just almost kill him but he one shot pump and my time is wasted.

I dont even think if someone play some tank/melee build... BLIGHT ENCOUNTER CANNOT BE DONE WITH THOSE BUILDS.

And why the hell cassia drops tons sh*t normal items on the end of encounter? Its just ridiculous....
Last edited by greezly2 on Oct 1, 2019, 5:47:14 AM
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
So, to sum it all up:

The patch contains mostly some minor and somewhere visibility improvements. Not hyped by this patch at all...

Some very very minor performance improvements which don't even really change anything for you if you are not using 9000 auras or those precise support gems.
Also taking into consideration that often after such improvements a lot of people start experiencing more issues than benefits means that these "fixes" might turn out to be completely trivial.

WHILE:

We still don't have the post about what you plan to do regarding the issues you have described in your last weeks post promising that we will get it by the end of LAST WEEK.

Memory leak or very high memory usage is nowhere near addressed in this whatever patch and no info what will be done about it.

Blight encounters are still bull... and not even remotely rewarding and blighted map drop is still abysmal and this keeps coming a lot from the players, yet nothing was done.

(I believe there are many more but these are most important for me at the moment).

There are far more important things to patch and fix but we get this and lies.
I'm sorry but this is nowhere near to make us happy, you are not doing a good job.

PS. As someone mentioned your post (which I was sincerely happy about) must have been just a damage control and turned out to be a f*cking betrayal in the end. So happiness slowly becomes a frustration.

Only thing i agree with your post is the part about blight map drops. Maybe 20% increase or something like that would be ok for me.

Other than that i do not agree with you at all. Yes there were some bigger problems at the start of the league and maybe some players still have some performance issues but in my end things have improved a lot. I haven't got a single crash in this league so can't comment on that but i have noticed the better performance. I have noticed some memory usage issues also with PoE but i'm sure they'll fix that soon too. And i don't mind restarting game every now and then until they can fix this problem.

And what comes to this "promise of plan" thing. Did you read anything they posted last week other than that one post? Like the "Performance hotfix" post? Maybe read what they are posting before claiming that they are lying.

Lastly you are saying lot about "us" and "we". Who are US and WE? If i don't have issues with blight league, none in my guild has anything to complain or none of my friends then who are "us" and "we" you are talking about? The angry and loud minority in subreddit, forums or maybe in your private gaming community? I can understand that tower defense is not for everyone but in that case just don't play it. Or if you got spoiled in massive loot explosions in Legion then too bad. Last league should be exception not the standard from now on.

So maybe don't use "we" and "us". Instead use "me" and "i" since no one put you on charge of speaking for whole PoE community. Give YOUR opinions as you like but keep then as YOUR opinions...not ours.

I like this league a lot. Too bad i have been working so much that my play time has been cut but i still spend every single free hour in blight league. And i's sure they'll fix the rest of the performance issues as soon as they can.

Last edited by Guilty1 on Oct 1, 2019, 5:47:14 AM
"
greezly2 wrote:
Blight bosses still have shaper hp and they walk to the pump when no towers nearby cuase you never now where he spawn.

Also portals still spawns near pump.

Blight monsters which fires some projectiles have sick damage and needs to be reduced.

Yesterday i have long blight encounter on t16 map and in the end boss spawns almost near pump, just almost kill him but he one shot pump and my time is wasted.

I dont even think if someone play some tank/melee build... BLIGHT ENCOUNTER CANNOT BE DONE WITH THOSE BUILDS.

And why the hell cassia drops tons sh*t normal items on the end of encounter? Its just ridiculous....

I started this league with tank/"melee" build (tectonic slam juggernaut) and i can say that i didn't have any problems in blight encounters in maps. Couple close calls in blighted maps tho. My build was pretty awful for legion encounters so last weekend i rerolled to poison scourge arrow but until that i did all blight encounters and maps just fine with jugg.
This is good for sure
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
I got an idea, imagine a world where POE can actually be played? Imagine, you could sell special effects and armor and stuff!

Wow! It could actually catch on! Folks might like it even!

Imagine that!!!
Cool, that's very nice.
I see improvements in lags and crashes, but please, seriously:

1. increase the drop of blighted maps (I got 7 since the start and I play a lot, 2 failed because of lags, 2 failed because of portals appearing right next to the pump and I gave up)
2. do not let the portals spawn next to the pump, come on
3. increase the length of this league, it's been over a month and it's still getting fixed. Look how many people actually wanted to play it because the gameplay could have been amazing but it's frustrating to fail because of the fact that this league yet again was not tested before release!
4. Have some respect for the players, especially if you want cash in return.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info