3.8.1d Patch Notes

GGG long sleep, Where buff inc drop rate blighted map in altas maps????
almost 100lvl drop yellow tier and total like 5-6. Really very few. Blight league = Standrad boring game, dead league
Last edited by KGabQr on Oct 1, 2019, 1:02:55 AM
These changes are surprisingly good and i actually find myself liking this league; no timer to complete an encounter in for a change is so much better for me.

On top of that; a lot of people are complaining about loot, but i think it's absolutely fine. 80% of my drops this league still dropped from blight encounters i think; it's just all random.

What's left is begging for performance increases for stuff like perandus, beyond, breach, betrayal and legion (which is now even worse for my pc since legion league for some reason). Oh and common divination card drop rates could be higher for ssf accessibility.

And blight map and oil drops. I have half the atlas completed and closing in on lvl 90 and have found 2 low tier blight maps and a red oil as my highest tier oil. Almost all nodes require at least a silver or gold oil. I have found exalt and other stuff but not oil; am i doing something wrong?
"
Bullsat2 wrote:
"
pinczer wrote:
Increase drop rate of blighted maps omg, its very rare and theyr expensive so no reason to run them, only for challenges. Let us farm them before rest of ppls stop playing blight.

Imho theyre fine. Even got spares saved up for when i wanna do the endgame grind challenge in T11+ maps.

Secondly it really helps that the endgame challenge says do 100 blighted MAPS, not 100 RED blighted maps. You dont have to go all out and buy the expensive ones if you dont have the currency for it.

Thirdly you would drop more or would be able to buy more from other people, if you just played the game or played more. Like Mathil often says "You get rewarded for actually playing the game. Thats how you make the big bucks".

- Bullsat

what a load of bs i play this game atleast 5 hours a day since league start and have had 6 drop.
No buff to drop rate of blighted maps, I guess this league is over for me. It's boring af, feels like standard with some extra trash drops in maps. I can barely play for more than 1hr a day now.
"Added audio that plays when flasks are equipped or placed in your inventory or stash."

"
Halkonnen wrote:
"Added audio that plays when flasks are equipped or placed in your inventory or stash."

Yeah, really bizarre that this effect which is bog standard for the genre wasn't added during OB, or CB even.

Still, better late than never.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
BrendanW wrote:
"
Bullsat2 wrote:
"
pinczer wrote:
Increase drop rate of blighted maps omg, its very rare and theyr expensive so no reason to run them, only for challenges. Let us farm them before rest of ppls stop playing blight.

Imho theyre fine. Even got spares saved up for when i wanna do the endgame grind challenge in T11+ maps.

Secondly it really helps that the endgame challenge says do 100 blighted MAPS, not 100 RED blighted maps. You dont have to go all out and buy the expensive ones if you dont have the currency for it.

Thirdly you would drop more or would be able to buy more from other people, if you just played the game or played more. Like Mathil often says "You get rewarded for actually playing the game. Thats how you make the big bucks".

- Bullsat

what a load of bs i play this game atleast 5 hours a day since league start and have had 6 drop.

I have played 3-4 hours in Monday - Friday and about 8 hours a day during weekend since league start and i have had maybe 18-20 blighted maps dropped. Only 2 red ones tho. And my league started was not very fast map clearer (tectonic slam Jugg). Last weekend i leveled poison scourge arrow character and my clear speed is much better and i have noticed that in blight map drops too.
Last edited by Guilty1 on Oct 1, 2019, 2:00:14 AM
No nerfs to those ranged fire mobs from Blight encounters that collectively shotgun/instagib your character from offscreen?
No fix for the bugged rogue exile Baracus Phraxis, please tell me this was fixed its just not listed, 31/32 because of a bugged game is very annoying GGG.
"
dostov wrote:
does this mean Blight is almost out of Beta?

yes it is, when this patch arrived Blight will be almost out of Beta, it will be only one last patch needed... Patch 3.9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info