3.8.1d Patch Notes

"
dostov wrote:
does this mean Blight is almost out of Beta?

LOOOOOOL
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
XeoTech wrote:
"
Made further updates to the Shatter sound effect.

Please put it back to what it was before you changed it. The new effect is terrible.

They removed the most iconic soundtrack of the entire game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e3PCR9bfp0

I agree with your sentiment, but sadly I don't believe they care about audio unless it's a new OST from Kamil (which isn't a bad thing, his work is great), but regarding old sound, they don't care anymore.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Nice work! Thanks for the continual improvements.
too late.
already dead.
Thank you!!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
More blighted maps? No? Ok I guess. Getting pretty bored.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
OK, nice, but what about lanes spawned to close to pump? More Blighted maps maybe? Thank you.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Oct 1, 2019, 12:20:12 AM
"
Improved the visibility of Blight Boss icons on the minimap.

Finally.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
does this mean Blight is almost out of Beta?

Nah it will be 100% ready after 3.9 as the 10% chance to spawn content.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Dank!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info