Frontier Microtransactions are Now Available in Store

Game runs amazingly.
Saved
I wonder if GGG will ever release the tools they use to make those videos to the players... probably not.
"
Tyralion1488 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Tyralion1488 wrote:
new microtransactions when so many people are unable to just play the game, seriously?

Get your facts right before you complain, seriously.

those to whom this message was addressed will know exactly what it's about if they read it. Despite the cool avatar you've got here, I'm not going to present any facts to YOU, because your importance for me and all the other players who are having trouble with the game is about zero. Adios.

How about I present some facts to you then? These mtx are FOUR months old. So I’ll like to know what’s so new about them.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:

How about I present some facts to you then? These mtx are FOUR months old. So I’ll like to know what’s so new about them.

OOOH, these microtransactions are four months old, now it's all starting to make sense, now I'm convinced that they're working on performance, like they didn't do it two years ago, but now they're definitely doing it, and I can sit on the front page and press F5 waiting for the good news, THANKS
MyPenIsHuge
We need a MTX 50% increased system performance.

TALkEI??????
Syndicate crashes, Blight portals and overall problems, come on GGG... Also, lets pump up those blight map drops please...
Night and day the streets resounded with music, song and the clinking of chalices and tankards, for it is well known that nothing is such thirsty work as the acquisition of knowledge.
- Andrzej Sapkowski, Blood of Elves, 1994.
"
Tyralion1488 wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:

OOOH, these microtransactions are four months old, now it's all starting to make sense, now I'm convinced that they're working on performance, like they didn't do it two years ago, but now they're definitely doing it, and I can sit on the front page and press F5 waiting for the good news, THANKS

But they already did something for the performance with the latest hotfixes.
"
Tyralion1488 wrote:
new microtransactions when so many people are unable to just play the game, seriously?

Dude, they're totally separate teams. It'll be ok lol. GGG is one of the best companies in existence when it comes to doing what is needed as soon as they can. They'll get it :D
WILD GOLD here i come
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info