[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Ooohh, ok that makes sense. Good to know!
~ Seph
"
sephrinx wrote:
Ok so can someone please explain to me why on Earth this build says to pick up Zealots Oath? Life Regeneration applies to Energy Shield instead of life. I have 0 life regeneration per second.

With Consecrated Ground (Regenerate 6% of your Maximum Health per second while on Consecrated Ground) That would be, 0.6 Life regenerated Per Second.

What in the cinnamon toast fuck is the point?

I would also add

1) 1% Life regen is semi common on Lethal Pride. You might end up getting it
2) With the cheaper version of this build you will likely pick up sanctify (and the three attack speed/accuracy nodes above it), which is another 1% life gain.

Nothing huge but depending on your lethal eye you might have 8%-9% ES regen between your passive tree and consecrated ground.
Is there a league start version that doesn't require the expensive items to still function? I know the main issue would be getting enough str to use the weapon. Can it work with another weapon?

If it's too difficult to league start with, what builds would be a good league starter that I could transition into this easily?

Want to test out this build a bit and maybe play it next league.

I was thinking of starting arc mines sabo and then swapping after I farm up 1-2 exalts for the necessary items. Mjolner, aspect, fenumus boots, enough str.(Probably astramentis) Any other core items/jewels I need to have it perform at a starter/budget level?

Thanks.

edit: Nvm guess I could just level as selfcast arc for mobs and ball lightning for bosses.
Last edited by imphilxd on Jan 16, 2020, 11:41:38 AM
If I have woke CoC in chest, is pushing the APS up over 6 worth it since its going to lower the procs from my hammer? I dont really have anywhere to get CDR on my gear unless I do some major reworking of my pieces. Worded this strange but its hard to see a real dps increase on stuff that i was already destroying before apart from super tanky metamorphs.
Last edited by tunzen on Jan 16, 2020, 12:29:44 AM
"
tunzen wrote:
If I have woke CoC in chest, is pushing the APS up over 6 worth it since its going to lower the procs from my hammer? I dont really have anywhere to get CDR on my gear unless I do some major reworking of my pieces. Worded this strange but its hard to see a real dps increase on stuff that i was already destroying before apart from super tanky metamorphs.

As you noted, going too fast will lower your hammer procs, though thats hardly where the most of our damage comes from. You certainly can go the awakened CoC route, but I feel there are a lot of other options for optimizing our damage before you do awakened CoC. Of course if you are sitting on a mountain of exalts go ahead.
please tell me if I have a chance to shock Uber Elder with this aura?
"
moby010 wrote:
please tell me if I have a chance to shock Uber Elder with this aura?

Edit: yes, should be 10% Shock.

I sold my awa coc gem and went for global 14% CDR instead.

Level 99 Tree-pob if someone is interested. 200k with Vaal RF in chest.
the cold resi on belt and the es is faked. still crafting such a belt, first try gave me 25 mana and 44 lightning res instead.

https://pastebin.com/mrwMsk91

27,3 MILLION Burst DPS (With Vaal Rf + Ignited enemys) :-D crazy ... 5 Level to go.

edit: interesting leveling awa ele from 2-5 increased the dps to ~28 million.
edit: damn forgot to proper enchant my new boots. its 29,3 million with it, lol.
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 16, 2020, 5:56:00 AM
Any idea if these are usable? I was thinking either try to scour lightning resist of and multimod ES and movespeed or maybe slam and hope for movespeed? I will probably just have to buy a pair but needed to use an awakenener orb and another orb for the challenge anyway:

This is my current setup and POB: https://pastebin.com/kGv8nXwZ
My lethal pride adds 10% strength and 5% to deal double damage
"

What do you guys think I should upgrade first? I'd have to point out that I have finished all content that there is with this gear already. I just want to do it faster.
Last edited by Gathrik on Jan 16, 2020, 12:56:27 PM
Holy shiiiiit, sometimes you got lucky. selfcrafted from scratch, costs ~ 17 ex this belt and another 6 ex on other belts. needed the cold res badly. not a single wasted mod :D

/dance
Last edited by NomadFX on Jan 16, 2020, 11:27:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info