[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / Freezing Pulse Totems / Templar - Hierophant / 5.6 MIL DPS [ALL CONTENT]

"
SinTeZxxx wrote:
Hi, why u swap arc totem on freezing pulse? Its better choice?
Now im use your arc totem build.

Hi!

The both build are really good, arc = fast clear :Freezing pulse = freezing stuff.

i will play both builds this season cuz of the progressing people asking for.

/ Mrseanconnor
Why Shimmeron wands don't used in totem builds? In POB they give equal PDS result (Shimmeron even a little bit more in the arc totems).
Last edited by bezmaternyh on Dec 26, 2019, 3:46:52 PM
hi there, one quick question. why are you using Controlled Destruction, which decreases the crit chance? Is the damage increase so good that we take the hit to crit chance?
"
Blackhane wrote:
hi there, one quick question. why are you using Controlled Destruction, which decreases the crit chance? Is the damage increase so good that we take the hit to crit chance?

I think this is dead build. OP wasn't even trying to answer or clear some doubts/questions.
"
Blackhane wrote:

With a 20/20 Controlled Destruction, the crit chance dropped from 34.38% to 28.38% baseline but increased the dps by 10k, for me. Power charges also give us increased crit chance and we get a max of 8, iirc.
Last edited by TheOGBelph on Jan 8, 2020, 9:07:17 AM
"
sethrd wrote:
Digging the build, but I'm going to agree with the guy on the first page. Having Power Charge on Crit linked is pointless. You get all your power charges from placing totems. You don't gain charges when the totems crit because it's not the character getting the crit but the totems. Probably better to use inc crit or crit multi instead of pcoc. You'll still be able to get all 8 charges though with the power charge duration you have going.

Do bear in mind though that PCoC does give a 4% damage boost per power charge = 32% damage boost at max PC for the linked skill.
How to lvling this build? I use already all gems u have in this build but I'am before soul mantle and Idk why but my freezing pulse didnt make any dmg to monsters. I try to use spell totem but it's terrible in this level. I'am 40 so I need 9 more for soul mantle but with spell totem it's impossible at all.

Hey Guys.
This is my ARC-Totem Char.
https://pastebin.com/Eubn0v1V
I would say, I followed everything in my Guide and found some ideas and help in this guide too!
But I really want to know, if there are ways to even more improve survivabilty and maybe damage too, of totem-builds in general. Because I find myslef dying kinda very often in T14+ Maps etc, which seem to be the same if i am playing with Freezing Pulse. Maybe im just playing too bad, dont know.
But are there ways to min/max this build even more?
Im not that of an expert in this game to answer this on my own.
And maybe I have an error in my char Gear- or Skillwise, that I dont find on my own.
I would really appreciate it, if somebody could give me any advices or could check for anything wrong with my char!
greetings Alex

P.s.: I hope it is okay if i am posting this here in this thread, if not im sorry, i didnt know that :)
P.P.s.: The DPS shown in PoB is for 1 Totem right? So my total DPS is *4 or?
Last edited by MixLex on Jan 23, 2020, 7:18:58 PM
Why Power Charge on Critical? It doesn't work for totems.

I tested it just now (I haven't gotten the Conviction of Power yet), no power charges pop up whatsoever even though the totems are critting.

[EDIT]: I'm a dum-dum. This gem is useful solely for the secondary 'Supported skills deal 4% more damage per power charge'

I guess you did answer this question earlier, but I just skimmed it and didn't process your explanation ^^
Last edited by Vistn on Mar 21, 2020, 8:03:20 AM
Hello can i swap freezing pulse to frostbolt or glacial cascade ? is it applicable to both frsotbolt or glacial cascade?

Im new to this game (newbie).. i really want to play frostbolt in this build..hope it works on frostbolt..

thanks !!!
Last edited by HottyShunks on Mar 23, 2020, 9:27:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info