[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / Freezing Pulse Totems / Templar - Hierophant / 5.6 MIL DPS [ALL CONTENT]

"
prkkol wrote:
Golem / Culling Strike - Minion Life - Blue, not Red.
Frost Bomb / Portal - Increased Area Of Effect - Blue, not Red

Hi!

Fixed, thanks :)

/mrseanconnor
"
Havock5700 wrote:

Hi!
/mrseanconnor

ty 4 build <3
"
prkkol wrote:
"
Havock5700 wrote:

Hi!
/mrseanconnor

ty 4 build <3

Np man!
Glad you like it :)
Digging the build, but I'm going to agree with the guy on the first page. Having Power Charge on Crit linked is pointless. You get all your power charges from placing totems. You don't gain charges when the totems crit because it's not the character getting the crit but the totems. Probably better to use inc crit or crit multi instead of pcoc. You'll still be able to get all 8 charges though with the power charge duration you have going.
Well, testing build...

I m not using Clear Mind jewel, sometimes I prefer an aura.
Using critical damage support instead of power charge.

Pros:
*Great damage, guardians,uber, elder and shaper killed easily.
*Fast clear.

Cons:
*Hard/High lvls map with reflect elemental are really dificult and slow, same with no regen.
*High lvl Maps with many physical modifiers, really can oneshot you. Basalk and granite may be mandatory in some cases.

high levels of blight maps, you need to position / calculate the towers very well, the damage of the totems alone are not enough.

Too bad that void battery are not so cheap, I was lucky to find 3 exalted before being 70 ...
there are things that can be modified at ease, but the build is useful
how is this build compared to Wallach's build?
"
streakgreen wrote:
how is this build compared to Wallach's build?

Hi!

this one is based on more crit and power charges, higher damage but a bit more expensive for the void batteries.
Hi, why u swap arc totem on freezing pulse? Its better choice?
Now im use your arc totem build.
Hi. I am new to totem builds and what I am lacking in this guide is gem progression. Can you tell how to progress through the game: what are starter gems, when to change them to other gems and so on?
"
Hi. I am new to totem builds and what I am lacking in this guide is gem progression. Can you tell how to progress through the game: what are starter gems, when to change them to other gems and so on?

Hi!

i will put gem setup for lvling tonight on this build.

/ Mrseanconnor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info